Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Sankalp

2.Your age (OOC): 17

3.Time zone +5:30 country: India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 15:00

6.Average online per day(hours): 08-10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: ss0606

8.Your characters' name (IC): Sanku Notorious

9.Your in game ID: 49627

10.Your in game level: 34

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have a much good exp as a admin back then and As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems. So for there help them I want to become a admin

2.What are your strengths? : I am a good in solving problems can easily handle any situation easily
What are your weaknesses? : kindness
What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can handle the situations easily so I can handle situations was ex sahp leader so know about sahp can help sahp also and lspd too.

3.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

4.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :sometimes not everyday just like once in a month

5.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I don't know much about gangs i ensure you that I will keep learning plus I have a good exp in admin also back then.

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 8
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations I feel like now I have to watch out the city i want to work as admin now I want to watch out city deeply as I have very much experience but some experiences only come from when you see something deeply as I figure out all city workings but I think something is missing out from my range because of that stress on m mind I think to work for admins and as admin to see things more clearly.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by my level i have experience in all organizations legal and illegal both just try me guys

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

skyblaze

HOW COPY !
Player
Information

Your name IRL
: Supriyo
Your age (OOC):19
Time zone + country : GMT +5:30 , India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play :13:00-03:00
Average online per day(hours):9
Your Discord ID:skyrichxd_19580
Your characters' name (IC):Sky rich
Your in game ID:1059033
Your in game level:8
Languages spoken: Hindi , English , Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

:- I'm interested more in admin life than rp life , and i also did many stuffs in rp like as a leo as gang so now i want to help new citizens as an admin . I saw there is a lack of admins so i want to try my best to give a good experience for new citizens
What are your strengths?
:-i can Handel pressure , punctual , know my limits where to stop
What are your weaknesses?
:-Trust peoples easily , Honest
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
:-i m excellent at group work
i can Handel any kind of pressure situation
i will do my work with my 100%
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
:- yes . i don't have one
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
:- Nothing
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
:- Yes i have knowledge of legal org also I'm 2X under deputy in FIB in 2 term in a row .And also i know, maybe i have low ic age but i can assure ... i know the server rules and i will help a lot for city .

karman_legend

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Karman Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 19
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07:00 to 14:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: legend_karman
7.Your characters' name (IC): Karman Narcos
8.Your in-game ID: 102968
9.Your in-game level: 23
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

-i play this Rp from 1 years and I gain so much experience and knowledge. Join organizations and gangs also mostly i am in legal organization like EMS because i like to helping people.

-Quike learner
- Good Communication Skill
-Quike Situation Handle
-Time Management

- I trust people easly

-If i become a admin then without wasting time i start the work and reply to who report in any problem he/she phasing in any situation and

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes but I have no business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-I have so much experience in organization EMS/LSPD/NG/SAHP/GOV. Maybe it help in admin like how to negotiation with peoples. I know rules.

Experience in organization :-
-LSPD/Petrol Officer
-EMS/Head of Training
-GOV/USSS Elite Ajent
-NG/Chief Warrent Officer
-SAHP/Trooper

Pluxury_Zack

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Zakaria Abdul Fattah

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT +3 , Jordan

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00-20:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5 hours

6. Your Discord ID: Zack.f7

7. Your characters' name (IC): Pluxury Zack

8. Your in game ID: 115759

9. Your in game level: 33

10. Languages spoken: English and Arabic

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
i have been in rp life for long time and i have much knowledge now about all the rules of the server and im ready to leave rp life to help people with their queries and improve the new peoples experience on the server

2. What are your strengths?
I'm a hard working person
I like to hear and learn from experienced people
i have good communication skills
honesty
im a calm person

3. What are your weaknesses?
i like to take my time to make sure everything is clear
i think a lot

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
team work so i can work with other admins to solve issues
im punctual so i take my time to take the right decision
help players with their needs

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, i dont have any business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
i have been in grp for long time and in org and i was HOD of HR in LI so i know many rules of the orgs and every rule of the city and i'm going to help many new people and work hard as i can
as well there is no many arab admins to explain stuff to new arab people which has weak english so i can help them

Best Regards,

Pluxury Zack

Karma Hopper

Godfather
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: karma.888
7.Your characters' name (IC): Karma Hopper
8.Your in-game ID: 116132
9.Your in-game level: 10
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I might be new to the city but I have taken my time to learn through all the rules and I make sure to be a wonderful addition to the admin roster and I promise not to disappoint!

Dikshant001

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Information

1.Your Name IRL~ Dikshant Negi
2. Your age~ 17
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30 (india)
4. Average online per day~ 7-12Hrs
5. Your Discord~ dikshant_playss
6. Your Nickname~ Viking Dikshant
7. Your ID~ 154021
8. Your in Game Level~14
9. Languages Spoken~ Hindi,English
10. What section would you prefer to be curator of~State

Additional information
  • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    Ans~ I Want To Become An Admin And Want To Leave The Rp Life Beacuse I Want To Correct The Citizens Of The Country.
    2~ When Ever They Will Do The Mistakes I Will Correct Them And Will Give Punishment As They Should Get.
    3~ I Want To Become A Admin Because I Believe That I Have Been In Grand Rp For So Long And I Have Given So much Time I Belive That i Can Be A Admin Of Grand Rp.

• What are your strengths?
    Ans~ I Belive That i Am Time Management And Also Very Kind To Other Persons Also I Have Spoken 2 Languages (English,Hindi) So that People Can Feel Comfertable While Taking To Me And Also I Belive That I Can Learn Or Get Anything In my Mind Quicky.

• What are your weaknesses?
    Ans~ My Weakness Is I Feel Quite Nurvous While Meeting To The New Persons.

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Ans~ I Can Bring The Positivity Towards My Work Also I Will Give My 100% To My Work Also I WIll Help The Citizens to Correct Their Punishment's So That They Should Not Repeat That Same Thing.

• Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans~Yes, I Am Ready To Sell All My Buisnessess For Becoming An Admin.

• Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans~ No.

• Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans~ Yes,
    1x EMS (26)
    1x Marabunta (13)
    1x The Spartans (9)

Last edited:

SA GAMING

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Soumik Acharya
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: (India) GMT + 5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 09:45 to 18:30
Average online per day(hours): 6 to 9 hours
Your Discord ID:robertgaitonde
Your characters' name (IC):Soumik Gaitonde
Your in game ID: 70379
Your in game level: 20
Languages spoken: Hindi + English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional Information

1. Why Do You Want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans= Hello Dear Admins I am Playing Grand RP Atleast 2 years Completed. And I am more enjoying in City Like It's a very unique Roleplay server I see I join Ballas Gang,NG,Lspd, Sahp,Fib,Ems so i achieved so much experience in city And now I want to Join Assistant Administrator because I don't join admin team so this is my first time experience And if you give me a chance so I can Handle The city And Admins Work. Thank you.

2. What are your strength?
Ans= my strength is good . And I am very friendly And always chill.

3. What are your Weaknesses?
Ans= Sometimes I Got nervous, But I can better myself easily.

Ans= My Hard work and my Seriousness.

Ans= First to fall I have not any business in city.

And= No i don't have any IRL Issue in my OOC Life.

Ans= First to fall I know every rules in city because I have a past experience as a Dhod of HR In Lspd, Dhod Of NG and I will help all people asap.

Your Regards,

Soumik Gaitonde

Last edited:

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL Sameer
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:00 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hour
  6. Your Discord ID: vecnathings
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zombie Dust
  8. Your in game ID: 141137
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English,Urdu,Hindi

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because i want to help new comers and i want to help lot of people that play on this awesome roleplay
and i want to serve my role as a admin i have lot of exp in other rp project and all org in grp .if i got selected i will try my best and try to make it more awesome. and i will try to make the roleplay exp better for other players

I can handle any ic or oc situation at any time. i am available for everyone.honesty

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

get anger on those who decive me or anyother

4. What skill can i bring to admin team
no doubt that the admin team of en2 is is always on top than other en server.but i will try to make it more active and always kind

5. will you ready to sell business
yes

6. any irl issue
Nope

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application

i think after lot of exp i am ready to be a administrator on en2

1Ex HOD of UC
2EX HOD of HR
1EX LT gernal
EX administrator in en1
EX deputy chief administrator In infinity RP

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

• Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

• Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

• Your in game ID: 154273

Your in game level: 11+

Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

Additional information

🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- 🌟No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

• Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

• Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

• Your in game ID: 154273

Your in game level: 11+

Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

Additional information

🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

- 🌟No

- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨
There may be more post after this.

IVAN Casawi

EX DEPUTY GOVERNOR
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
Your name IRL:adam
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT+1 mrocco
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 1:00
Average online per day(hours):10-12
Your Discord ID: adamizm
Your characters' name (IC): ivan casawi
Your in game ID: 121747
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: english . arabic . frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
1\Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing and also i want get a new experience after i get all my wishes as an RP player
2\What are your strengths?
- i can fix any problem cuz i am calm all the time
-My hard work will help everyone
- i was a citizen for a long time so i can understand the problems of every player that i got when i was RP player
-Quick learner
3\What are your weaknesses?
- i have no weakness in RP but there is only one problem that when i see someone oppressed i cant stop my self until i help him although there are consequences
4\What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- am very active so i can reduce pressure on the admin team
- i can respond quickly to all the issues
5\Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- of course
6\Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-no
7\Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- ex: DOD in GOV rank 22 ( EN3 )
-ex: executive agent in FIB rank 21 ( EN3)
-ex: director of HR in GOV ( EN3)
_ ex: first responder in EMS (EN3)
-deputy of HR in FIB (EN3)
I HAVE PROOF OF ALL OF THAT

yashvirani

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Yash Virani
2.Your Age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: yashvirani
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yash Warior
8. Your in game ID: 145498
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

-> Yes

-> Not at the current moment and i don't think there are any issues

-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following player, you have been selected for admin assistant interview

1 - Pluxury Zack - 115759 : Zack.f7

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Sankalp

2.Your age (OOC): 17

3.Time zone +5:30 country: India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 15:00

6.Average online per day(hours): 08-10 hours

7.Your Discord ID: ss0606

8.Your characters' name (IC): Sanku Notorious

9.Your in game ID: 49627

10.Your in game level: 34

11.Languages spoken: English, hindi

12.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : I have a much good exp as a admin back then and As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems. So for there help them I want to become a admin

2.What are your strengths? : I am a good in solving problems can easily handle any situation easily
What are your weaknesses? : kindness
What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can handle the situations easily so I can handle situations was ex sahp leader so know about sahp can help sahp also and lspd too.

3.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )

4.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? :sometimes not everyday just like once in a month

5.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I don't know much about gangs i ensure you that I will keep learning plus I have a good exp in admin also back then.

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 9
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-As I know all server rules and I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations I feel like now I have to watch out the city i want to work as admin now I want to watch out city deeply as I have very much experience but some experiences only come from when you see something deeply as I figure out all city workings but I think something is missing out from my range because of that stress on m mind I think to work for admins and as admin to see things more clearly.

-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

-No weakness till now in RP

-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

-Will for sure but I don't own any business

-No

-Don't judge me by my level i have experience in all organizations legal and illegal both just try me guys

Last edited:

Kartik Fedorov | 61123

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: KARTIK BAKSHI
2.Your Age (OOC): 16
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 TO 10:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 7 to 8 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: kartikgodfather
7. Your characters' name (IC): KARTIK FEDOROV
8. Your in game ID: 61123
9. Your in game level: 20
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information

->Because I experience everything in the whole RP life AND want to experience something different. And help the city grow by Attributing AN little position to the RP world and make new friends.

->I am good in handling situation and have high patience level to do every work calmly and Properly .

->My one and only weakness is that I am very kindhearted AND treat everybody with respect. So, people don't take me seriously

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent English and fulfilling Every citizen their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect

-> Yes

-> Not at the current moment and I don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, I never make any mistake in my time in the RP life. I did everything perfectly And I have been high command in every single organization there is. So, if I got a chance to become an admin, I will do my best and don't make any mistake. Like a doctor thing every day.

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day!

Scorpio Riche

1spking786
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Qasim Ali.
  2. Your age (OOC): 23.
  3. Time zone + country: 10:00pm Pakistan
  5. Average online per day(hours): 3Hours.
  6. Your Discord ID: 1spking786
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Scorpio Rich
  8. Your in game ID: 146524
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime Section Means Fam And Gang Orginization.
Additional information
I want to be an admin beacuse i also want that all members should get a chance to play a good game, games etc should be played and there are some members who just kill or shoot the players or run them over with cars rdm in the fun pf it, poor thing they don't know the game . about the system of the game so they get worried why are we getting killed dude i want to be the head man so that i can report all of them punish them or catch them and put them in jail....
  1. What are your strengths?
I'm the type of person who lets my work do the talking. And while listening while working, I'm not in the habit of arguing too much with someone if I'm fluent in both English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage because I understand those people. I can help eliminate the problem by helping those who are not so fluent in English and speak English natively. And there are some people who don't even speak out, like to help a person in need and I think I can do that and I will try my best to do that.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
I don't like hanging out in open people, it's my weekness..
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I want to become an admin and work with admin teams what do admins do i want to see all the management of admins and also gain admin skills...
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have already sold the business so now...

Scorpio Riche

1spking786
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Qasim Ali.
  2. Your age (OOC): 23.
  3. Time zone + country: UTC 10:00pm Pakistan
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (18:40 to 23:31 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 3Hours (separate 1/2 Hours Extra Once or twice a week)
  6. Your Discord ID: 1spking786
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Scorpio Rich
  8. Your in game ID: 146524
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: English Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime Section Means Fam And Gang Orginization.
Additional information
I want to be an admin beacuse i also want that all members should get a chance to play a good game, games etc should be played and there are some members who just kill or shoot the players or run them over with cars rdm in the fun pf it, poor thing they don't know the game . about the system of the game so they get worried why are we getting killed dude i want to be the head man so that i can report all of them punish them or catch them and put them in jail....
  1. What are your strengths?
I'm the type of person who lets my work do the talking. And while listening while working, I'm not in the habit of arguing too much with someone if I'm fluent in both English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage because I understand those people. I can help eliminate the problem by helping those who are not so fluent in English and speak English natively. And there are some people who don't even speak out, like to help a person in need and I think I can do that and I will try my best to do that.

1. What are your weaknesses?
I don't like hanging out in open people, it's my weekness..

1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I want to become an admin and work with admin teams what do admins do i want to see all the management of admins and also gain admin skills...

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have already sold the business so now...

Last edited:

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL: Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 17
Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin because I want to solve problems for many players and protect innocent players from being victimized. I enjoy helping others, and becoming an admin will allow me to assist them more effectively.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual.

Ans:
I tend to easily believe anyone who speaks to me softly, which can sometimes lead to being deceived. Additionally, I am quite emotional.

Ans:
I bring a strong sense of helpfulness and a genuine desire to assist others. I have the ability to make fair decisions that satisfy both sides and can work calmly under pressure.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Top Bottom