Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Pluxary
Administrators nickname
Lucky Pluxary
Date
Jul 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OQlWJTx

rajatdalal

Player
Player
Dear, LUCKY PLUXARY,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer my sincere apologies for my recent behavior in the admin tickets. During my inquiry about my mute status, I inadvertently expressed frustration in a way that was disrespectful and inappropriate. I realize now that my words were out of line and did not reflect my usual demeanor.

I deeply regret any offense or discomfort my actions may have caused you. I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful environment in all interactions, especially when addressing administrative matters.

Please accept my apologies for this lapse in judgment. I assure you that I will be more mindful and respectful in my communications going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regard, Lucas Pluxary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom