Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali abdullah
Administrators nickname
fedrico vautier
Date
Jul 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1Vh53Pl

AliMacher

Player
Player
So i got banned for saying "you guys fuck peoples mood and dont help them having fun in the server " cuz my friend was getting robbed and then i pulled there i killed him without finishing him cuz ik it counts as a mk so why would i risk u feel me but when i killed him he got finished immediately cuz u guys know that there is a bug when u kill someone he gets finished without anything so its just a bug not my problem
and ik if i killed someone while getting robbed without finishing him its normal not a warn
i hope u guys understand and unban me cuz i want to have fun in my summer without getting any banned or any warn

AliMacher

Player
Player
sorry for replying
You guys can check logs if i finished him or no cuz im pretty sure that i just killed him without even seeing him on the ground

AliMacher

Player
Player
So i got banned for saying "you guys fuck peoples mood and dont help them having fun in the server " cuz my friend was getting robbed and then i pulled there i killed him without finishing him cuz ik it counts as a mk so why would i risk u feel me but when i killed him he got finished immediately cuz u guys know that there is a bug when u kill someone he gets finished without anything so its just a bug not my problem
and ik if i killed someone while getting robbed without finishing him its normal not a warn
i hope u guys understand and unban me cuz i want to have fun in my summer without getting any banned or any warn
im actually sorry for saying that too if its a bad thing

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Just still broke the rule without finishing him, killing your friend is also forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom