Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ginniii
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Zeffron Pumpernickel
7. Your ID : 157024

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been on this server for a long time
and gained good experience.I always liked gangs over legal org and Los Santos Vagos is my favourite gang i also have experiences of deputy in EN1 and EN3.

These days i see a very low amount of gang activities.Under my leadership i will ensure that Vagos will do every event.We will try to do atleast 1 store rob per day and FZ raid too.I will make Vagos most active gang.

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time.I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang.

I will introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organisation will have fun being in a criminal organisation.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Firstly i will make a good bonus system that will encourage people to attend events.

Consistent spray profit of $11,500 for me and my gang

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible.

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang.

RANKING SYSTEM
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze

My Goals for the term :
100% Turf
Maximum Graffiti Profit!
Becoming the most successful and
dangerous gang in the city.
Attend all the events.
Win all events.

Thanks For Reading My Application!

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL- 21
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord- alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros
7. Your ID- 136988
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-
Being in sever i gained lot of experience in legal orgs as HC in Sahp,EMS as well as illegal orgs like bloods,vagos and ballas as OG and deputy, so with this knowledge i am capable of handling gang with proper rules and with excellent quality of Roleplay.

- when i was in Gang in vagos previously i always wanted to make it always on top as when i came new in city it was my first gang i had choze being a part of it i learnt many things from the leader and i want same to be applied in my term and make it the most active gang of the city.

- Being the leader of Vagos i will surely make it active by store robbery,gunstore and Hostage situation, Highway robbery also making the ghetto area near Vagos the most active by Ghetto robbing.

- As I have earned much knowledge and experience i think i am capable of Handling it and making it the most active Gang of the city.

- I will make Vagos my family by making under deputies and OG who will be ready to help the newbie always whenever needed with the rules and maintaining the no HC do misuse of power

- I will try to make vagos as my family so we can understand each other better with the rp rules and making a comfortable environment

- I will make the ranking system so well managed and will make a better graffiti team and graffiti leader so they complete graffiti all over ghetto and our all gangmember earn some money

- Also i will maintain high level of roleplay during store robbery and gunstore, HW by doing proper rp.

- I will contribute my 100% to make this term successful

MY Ranking System

1-FREEZE
2-Newbie
3-Shooter
4-Graffiti Team
5-Graffiti Leader
6-Druglord
7-Gangster
8-Clapper
9-Warlord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Under deputy
13-OG Vagos
14-Ak47
15-Deputy
16-Leader

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Alexa Bros
Best leader

Arup Sing

Player
Player
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
Any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.
Thanks

aishwarya patel

LOVE EVERYONE AND BE KIND
Player
1. Your name IRL : Aishwarya Patel
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord : patel0999
6. Your Nickname : Mist Patel
7. Your ID : 139961
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

aishwarya patel

LOVE EVERYONE AND BE KIND
Player
1. Your name IRL : Aishwarya Patel
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord : patel0999
6. Your Nickname : Mist Patel
7. Your ID : 139961
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
I have a dream to be a gang member because there are many things to do.
I want to be Leader of this specific gang because i love the yellow colour and as in my old account i was in the vagos gang
The vagos hq is located at the perfect place which make it different from other gangs and even it's territory is in big area
Taking more and more players which helps in the increase of the chances of winnings in events
Regular online players so they contribute to the organisation
Good high command and knowledged player needed for the organisation

Ivan Hopper

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations🎊
the following players have been selected for the Vagos interview on Thursday , 4th July 2024 at 14:30 server Time

Alexa Bros - 136988 - alexa_bros

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

Ivan Hopper

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Dear players,
Application for Vagos is now Opened

Copying or using AI to generate your application is strictly prohibited any instances of these will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Also, It is mandatory to make Vagos application according to the format.

The Curator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making application for Vagos.

Thank you

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ginniii
2. Your age IRL : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginniii Unbeaten
7. Your ID : 157024

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

i have been on this server for a long time and gained some good knowledge about gangs and these stuffs my experiences for gangs are being Deputy in EN1 and EN3 so i know how to handle though situations and keep my self calm

In my leadership i will make sure that everyone gets opportunity for achieving high ranks and try my best to reduce favoritism and toxicity in gang i will make people high command who deserves unlike doing favoritism

i can guarantee that if i get this term with my leadership skills i can easily make this term successful as i was unofficial leader before how to act being a leader i will make this term memorable for sure where

my first advice would be to invite people with more than 4 ic age and make sure that they know rules

secondly i will make a graffiti team that will do graffiti all over the ghetto for 11.5k profit

i will try to do 1 FZ and 1 store rob daily which will make terror among leos and hostage situations too

i will create a recruitment team which will help in recruiting newbies

i will also make a good bonus system so everyone gets a chance to earn

Lastly my main goal for my term is to do 100% Turf with no rule breaks

Thanks For Reading
Vagos On Top

Last edited:

Black Escobar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your Name IRL- Mohammed Adi

Your Age IRL-17

Time Zone-GMT+5:30

Average Online Per Day-8 To 10 Hours Per Day

Your Discord-devilin2u

Your Nickname-William Pluxury

Your ID-156968

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
(1) Leader Of Los Santos Vagos..

1) I Want To Be A Leader Of Los Santos Vagos Because Iam Serving For Los Santos Vagos For 2 Terms Now As An Under Deputy And AK47(14) I Have Learned That From Several Terms Los Santos Vagos Has Maintain A Legacy Of Zero Toxicity And Humble Leaders Now I Want To Continue The Legacy Of Vagos As I Have Already The Experience About This Gang More Than Anyone

(2) If I Become The Leader Of Vagos I Will Take All The Bullets On Me That Will Hurt The Vagos Because Iam Affected To This Gang More Than Anybody I Will Make Sure That The Legacy Of Vagos Will Continue As Its Going I Will Make Sure To Do My Best In Turf Captures Aswell

(3)I Will Select My Deputy Leaders,Under Deputy, And OG Very Carefully And Make Sure There Will Be No Favouritism And Toxicity In My Presence As An Leader And Make Sure To Get Much Turf As We Can!!
Past Exp
(1) X Deputy WardeN Of Goverment
(2) X Turfer Of Familes
(3) X Under Deputy Of Vagosx2
(4) X OG OF VAGOS
(5) X AK47
(14) OF VAGOS

Rankings Under My Leadership
(1) Freeze

(2)Newbie

(3)Shooter

(4)Gangstar

(5)Grafitti Team

(6)Grafitti Team Leader

(7)Druglord

(8)Thug

(9)Warlord

(10)Event Leader

(11)Turfer

(12)AK47

(13)Under Deputy

(14)OG Vagos

(15)Deputy Leader

(16) Leader

(3) Your Advices For Improving Roleplay Level In Organaization

(1)Max Grafitti Profit
(2)Max Turf Territories
(3) Teaching New Players About RP
(4) Respect Higher And Lower Ranks

Thank You For Reading My Application Have A Good Day And In The Last!!
VAGOS ON TOP!!!!

Last edited:

Assassin Alex

Player
Player
Name: Usman
Time zone: 5:30 GMT
Online per day : 5-6 hours
Discord: usman928
Nickname : Assassin Alex
Your Id :150934

Aditional information:

1: leader of los Santos vagos

2: why do you want to be a leader of this specific organistation?

I played on this server a long time and I earned a lot of experience of gangs in past im be the deputy of bloods in en3 and also a Og,Ak47 of vagos and ballas in en2,So i think im able to lead the los santos vagos with successful term!

Also, I want to become a leader because I know there is so may choices for legal works but in criminal activites only a gang ,So I try to do so many events as possible so that my gang are active and my term will be successful!

I seen that some people leaves the gangs and move to legal orgs because some times gangs is unactive so gang members are boored or lack of money ,So I try to do more events so that members are enjoy with us and also i gives a bonus of events ,In this way everyone will come at events and make a ghetto with full of gang activities!

I see that there is no fear of gangs in leos that is not realable with rp server so I try to do store robberies and Fz raid with high numbers of members so that Leos will affair from us,In this way the leos members and gangs members try to attend events with high numbers of members and from this the server is more active!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organisation

Some people breaking rules because some members hire people without interview ,So i will try to hire only that people which know the rules so that anyone dont break rules and make a high roleplay level in organisation.

I live in gang as a family by listening every one and response to newbies so that he doesn't face any difficulty to live in gang.

Also I will give a great level of Roleplay by doing events(store rob,Fz raid,battle ship and more..) at least one store rob and Fz raid in a day ,thats my target so that los santos vagos become a active gang again!

I make a powerfull turfer team to our gang get high number of terrorist capture. I chose our turf deputy very wisely and make sure he have a lot experience about turfers and terrorist captures,so that my another goal 100% turf will successful!

Also I make a powerfull graffiti team and try to gain a good numbers of graffiti in every hour!

I contribute that my term will 100% successful.

My ranking system:

1.Freeze
2.Baby vagos
3.shooter
4.gangster
5.graffiti team
6.graffiti leader
7.clapper
8.warlord
9.Ak47
10.Event leader
11.Underdeputy
12.Turfer
13.OG's vagos
14.Deputy leader
15.Leader

Thanks for reading my application,I shall be very greatfull to you,Have a nice day❤️😊

Last edited:

Karma Hopper

Godfather
Player
Information:

1. Your Name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2. Your Age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your discord: karma.888
6. Your Nickname: Karma Hopper
7. Your ID: 161132

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation?

Reason 1: I want to be the leader of vagos gang because it’s been quite some time of me learning how things work in the city and function. I have taken up several days to learn all the things and concepts about Roleplay. All the way from basics to the advanced rules. With this amount of experience and passion towards the org, I am positive that I would be able to conclude a successful 30 day term with 100% turfs!

Reason 2: I want to focus on increasing and enhancing crime roleplay while being the leader of a gang myself. I will focus on hostage situations more along with doing stores. Doing hostage is the most realistic way of achieving crime rp and with our activity I want to increase the terror of vagos throughout the city so we can ultimately get declared as a terrorist organisation. I have various rp plans sorted out within my head such as what to do immediately after I get the term and what not . So if I get the term we can already start doing blast and take vagos to the top!

Reason 3: I am deputy of the top family in the whole en2 server which is also unofficial TOP G, apart from TOP G we also have various allies who will come under my term to make it the most active gang. They would bring experienced individuals who would make sure our RP quality is the finest and we are constantly pulling max numbers on every event possible. With my connections, contacts and alliances I can firmly conclude that my term WILL BE the most active term. Unlike many terms which die out after just a week or two after starting, I would be able to keep constant high numbers throughout my term.

3. Your Advices for improving the Roleplay level in the organisation?

There are many suggestions to be honest which I have plotted in my head but I would List a few of them below:

1. Focus on Hostage Situations as they add the most rp element out of all the other activities.
2. Make sure no power abuse is going within the organisation.
3. Make sure only experienced people get high command ranks in the org so they can be good division leaders themselves and know how to execute particular events.
4. Have faithful and tremendously experienced deputies.

Some Goals for my Vagos term:

1. Get declared as a terrorist org.
2. 100% turf.
3. All sprays
4. Most active gang in en2
5. Take all org leaders as hostage

Rank System under my term:

15. Leader
14. Deputy Leader
13. Under Deputy
12. Mafia Boss
11. Cartel Leader
10. King Pin
9. Turfer
8. Graffiti Artist
7. Serial Killer
6. Gangster
5. OG Vagos
4. Street Thug
3. Young Vagos
2. Goon
1. Criminal

Regards,
Karma Hopper

Naveen Armani

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Naveen Singh
2. Your Age IRL: 19
3. Time Zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-10hours
5. Your discord: anshubrox7084
6. Your Nickname: Naveen Armani
7. Your ID: 69960

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation?

1) I want to become the leader of vagos because whenever I go to beach market or areas near beach market which comes under red zone. I see in those areas very low gang activities takes place, very rarely people do ghetto clap there. So if I get the leadership of vagos then I will terrorise vagos ghetto as well as main ghetto very much that people will think twice to come inside or clap main/vagos ghetto. I will make sure that no people will pass the ghetto, all will be dead and also no Leo's will successfully complete their ghetto patrolling.

2) I also have a very good leadership skills as I have been the leader of top 1 family. Also I have many people and alliances with many families which will support my term and make it best. I will select my deputies wisely who all will help me the most in my term. Even if I m not in the city then they will keep the org running 24/7.

3) I will keep a very good bonus system for events and do as much as events possible in a day by which my gang members will enjoy the rp as criminal side. I will not allow any toxicity in my gang and if found then directly blacklist. I will also recruit new people and teach them by which they will also have fun and make sure my org doesn't get any warnings or verbal. I will try to complete my term without warns/verbals. I have fully trust on me and my people that we will make the best vagos term ever.

3. Your Advices for improving the Roleplay level in the organisation?

I will do much events possible in a day in new areas and also create situations which will be new to Leo's by which both gang and Leo's will get fun and enjoy rp. As I told earlier i won't allow any toxicity and if found then directly blacklist by this rp will be not ruined in situations as I saw many people do toxicity and makes a bad rp in good situations. I will also keep good bonus system by which my members will get interest to do many activities in gang.

Golas---
1) 100% turf.
2) 100% Grafitti Profit.
3)To dominate other gangs.
4)To become terrorist organisation .
5) Complete term without warns/verbals.

Thankyou for reading my application.

Last edited:

Legend Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ansh yadav
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - {GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-10
5. Your Discord -wolfsbane005. or 1042685241850089472
6. Your Nickname- Legend wolf
7. Your ID- 156365
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos leader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better.

2. Becoming a notorious gang leader can establish a lasting legacy and infamy within criminal circles, cementing one's place in history as a formidable figure with a larger-than-life reputation

3. The challenge of outsmarting rivals, navigating complex power dynamics, and mastering the art of leadership within a secretive and competitive underworld can be intellectually stimulating and rewarding.

The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-7 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: Shadow Yug
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

my past experience:

EX | HIGH COMMAND (ALL GANGS)
EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
EX | USSS FIELD AGENT (GOV)
EX | specialist (NG)

THANX FOR Reading its Yug yt...

Raghu Dada

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

my past experience:

EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
EX | specialist (NG)

THANX FOR Reading its Yug yt...
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos...

my past experience:

EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
EX | specialist (NG)

THANX FOR Reading its Y

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath Chandra

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0365
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader.

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him.
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly and i will give chance to new members to become deputy.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the vagos gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system

>I will do vagos on top in city
>Increase criminal activity in the city
>i have great commununication with families and citizens

Ex NG deputy ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex sahp underdeputy

Top Bottom