Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Mercyy Macro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohan
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: alphaa08
6. Your Nickname: Mercyy Macro
7. Your ID: 146433

Additional information-

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang . .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. If i be the leader i will try my best to bring families on top. And i will try
my best to control all fights in street and will try to win every event as the leader. And i also want to experience that how to feels
as a leader. And will try my best to make RP more fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. I will try my best to know each of our players their problems and their
skills. I will see every players need and will try to fulfil it. From my sight every player as right to express their problems
they are facing in RP.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone
without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank players
disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which our peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Thank You if gave time on my forum.

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-7 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: Yug Walker
ID: 157806

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

I hope you will select me, You give me one term and see my power.

my past experience:

EX | HIGH COMMAND (ALL GANGS)
EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
EX | USSS FIELD AGENT (GOV)
CURRENT | NG

THANX FOR Reading its Yug yt...

shivesh

Player
Player
Name irl: shivesh kumar
Average online per day: 10-11 hours
discord: shiveshmafia
Ic name :shivesh mafia
Ic age :13

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I have experience in many ORGs, such as EMS, Gov, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

EX | GOVERMENT(DOC DEPUTY WARDEN)
EX | EMS EMPLOYEE
CURRENT- SAHP MASTER SERGEANT

Last edited:

ShauryaNoMercy

𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮
Player
Information

Average online per day: 2-7 hours
nickname: Yug Walker
ID: 157806

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

I hope you will select me, You give me one term and see my power.

my past experience:

EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
CURRENT | NG

THANX FOR Reading its Yug yt...
Why r you spamming too much bro? Stop it please.

Arthur Vicious

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Parth Pratim
2. Your age IRL- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- arthur10018
6. Your Nickname- Arthur BoomBoom
7. Your ID- 95183
Additional information
1.Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I have been in different gangs almost from 6 months and i have clearly learned how things work and all the rules. It was my dream since first day in the city to be a gang leader and now i am going for it.
I want to make Bloods best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc. I want to make my term best term ever in Bloods. I have many mature friends and goods turfers in my knowledge who will support me to run the gang. But wheather he is my friend i will not show any biasedness in giving rank. I will give according to ones experience and skills.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Rocky Western

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohan
2. Your age IRL: 16
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: alphaa08
6. Your Nickname: Mercyy Macro
7. Your ID: 146433

Additional information-

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang . .

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A) Its been long since I have been playing in this server. If i be the leader i will try my best to bring families on top. And i will try
my best to control all fights in street and will try to win every event as the leader. And i also want to experience that how to feels
as a leader. And will try my best to make RP more fun.

B) Giving more opportunity helps peoples to show their skills. I will try my best to know each of our players their problems and their
skills. I will see every players need and will try to fulfil it. From my sight every player as right to express their problems
they are facing in RP.

C) Communication skills also takes place in this process. If people have a good communication skill it helps them to talk to anyone
without any problem. And everyone should be treated equally with good behaviour because sometimes higher rank players
disrespects lower rank ones I want this thing to end if im the leader.

I can improve Roleplay level in organization by listening to everyone hearing there problems which they face in the server. I will try to be my best as a leader and make peoples RP fun. I will set a layout which our peoples have to accept in order to get higher rank. And I have some more plans for further if I get the opportunity to be a Leader.

Thank You if gave time on my forum.
bro are you applying for families in bloods forum section LOL XD

Legend Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ansh yadav
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - {GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-10
5. Your Discord -wolfsbane005. or 1042685241850089472
6. Your Nickname- Legend wolf
7. Your ID- 156365
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better.

2. Becoming a notorious gang leader can establish a lasting legacy and infamy within criminal circles, cementing one's place in history as a formidable figure with a larger-than-life reputation

3. The challenge of outsmarting rivals, navigating complex power dynamics, and mastering the art of leadership within a secretive and competitive underworld can be intellectually stimulating and rewarding.

The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

Devil Sab

DEVIL [BLOODS OG]
Player
1. Your name IRL: Afzal Basha
2. Your age IRL: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: sabgamer3666
6. Your Nickname: Devil Azee
7. Your ID:159440
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
> As a leader I can provide a clear vision and direction for the organization,
> Leadership position often come with responsibility so as a leader involving all events and following all rules of RP,
>
Develop and empower the organization because this is my first organization i will joined in RP world , I give my best try to be a best.
> Play without fear be a natural and realistic in your RP,
>
Dont be get serious be fun then dont cheat anyone and follow the RP rules.

Last edited:

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
Your Name IRL - Sk Arsh

Age - 18

Time Zone - (GMT+4) Gulf Standard Time

Average Online Per Day - 4-5 Hours on weekdays and 8-12 on weekends and holidays

Discord - jamesvol.

Nickname - James Volkov

ID - 120836

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation)

A) I have been known to help gangs achieve greatness and rule the city before in EN1 and my goal with bloods is to do the same here on EN2. I will make sure everyone will be respected and treated correctly. I will make sure that everyone is active and complying with the rules and attending every event, and to make sure that this promise goes through I have all my Deputies, turfers and graffiti heads already picked out and ready to help me achieve my goal of being one of the best gang leaders this city has ever seen.

B) To make sure that the gang functions properly everyone that wishes to be recruited to the gang will be interviewed first, they will be asked a series of questions (5-10 Questions), that will be the Ghetto rules, event rules and some general rules. When they join, they will not be instantly ranked up, but if they attend the majority of events they will recieve a promotion and if myself and my fellow High command see that a member is good at leading events and knows what they are doing they will recieve a higher rank or even high command. All members will be watched by a High Command at all times and with that my High command will make sure that that all members are attending the events, Ghetto Fights and so on. I will make sure myself and my fellow High Commands stick to this process so that we can make sure that no rules are broken and so that we can end our term succesfully.

C) As leader I need to know about every single aspect about leading a gang. I have had a lot of experience with being not just high command but deputy in multiple gangs and have helped them achieve greatness and dominate the city. I want to make sure that my term is finished properly instead of being dispanded like past gangs. As I have said I know every single ghetto rule, event rule and just basically all the general rules. I will make sure all my High Commands and Members will be respected as they should be. All my High Commands will be listened to and every single rule will be followed by my members if not they will be either kicked or blacklisted. I will make sure that Bloods become the best gang in the city and thats a promise.

1. We will be doing store robberies, gunstores and fz raids basically everyday.
2. I will make sure that we get most graffiti profit we possibly can everyday. We will aim for max graffiti profit at least 3-6 times a day.
3. Obviously bonuses will be issued out to all members who attend big events or get a parachute at clandestine.
4. Members will be treated equally and will not be favourited. They will be treated as real gangsters.
5. We will attend all the Clands, BS's, and Subs that we possibly can.
6. No Toxicity will be tolerated in my gang. I want the players to have as much fun as possible and Toxicity really does not help make this possible.
7. We will make every RP situation different, so that it is not he same situation at every event to keep the members happy and and not bored of events.
8. I will encourage every single member that is online to attend every event they possibly can so we can make sure that all the events are filled with people which leads to more fun RP.
9. Our Discord will have a list of recruitment questions that the high command will read every time they are recruiting someone to make sure the person you are recruiting is interviewed properly and knows all the rules correctly.
10. I will do my best to make sure that we can achieve 100% turf rate, this will be achieved bcs of tthe great turfers and the right turf leaders hat i have chosen.

BLOODS ON TOP!!!

Sexa.Lime

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Vansh
2. Age: 17 1/2
3. Time zone: IST + 5
4. 5-10 hours
5. kezal_eso
6. Tenoy Punisher
7. 159454
Additional information
1. Leader of- Blood Street Gang

1. Experience: I have been in many legal orgs and gangs when i was in city 1. I had achieved High command ranks in legal orgs such as LSPD, FIB, SAHP and NG. In terms of gang i have achieved ranks of 13 in marabunta and families in my city 1 journey. After getting pretty much experience of all legal orgs and gangs I decided to apply for a leadership of an gang because there is too much hassle in legal orgs and I would Like to be an leader of an gang because its a post where you can enjoy doing illegal activities and chill with gang members, whereas in legal orgs you have to be serious every time.

2. Events: Attending events in orgs always have been my favorite part wether it be legal orgs or gangs, but the thing is that some members of gang are scared to attend events like clands, submarine and etc as they feel that if they will break a rule they will get punished and i will not let that happen, also there are lack of members in events, i will make sure each gang member is well educated about rules.

3. Training : the thing I have noticed in gangs is there is no specific training regarding gang rules, ghetto rules and event rules, because of that some members break rule without knowing and get punished, so my plan is to create an rank to help the new members and tell them basic rules and regulation of the gang, ghetto and events.

1. I will insure that there no kind of racism or discrimination in the gang and will insure equality for all in the gang.
2. The gang members will be taught each and every rule by an high command to insure there will be no breakage in the rules
3. I will encourage gang members to follow a good level of rp to maintain the gangs reputation.
4. Each members will be treated as an respected person to insure there will be not discrimination in the gang.
5. I will insure that my gang members will not break any rule and will maintain a good behaviour.
6. I will insure there are maximum members in the events and that they will follow rules.

Ext rush

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Prajwal Gowda
2. Your age IRL: 19
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: ext_rush
6. Your Nickname: Ext Rush
7. Your ID: 151310

Additional information

1. Leader of
Blood Street Gang

-When I came to city my first wish was to join any gang as I was curious about there roles and how they work but as incoming years I got to know about every event and I Give my word that I will provide the gangs max activity like each and every event, I want to make sure that the lowest rank members of the gang should know every rule as I wanna make a strong bond with my gang by which we will conquer each and everything.

-I want to be leader of bloods because I have lot of experience from gang side I am right now deputy of marabunta and I know how to run organisation with full activity and I won't show any favoritism anybody as I have been in city for a long time due to which I have known each and every rule an I will pass all my information to members so that there won't be any problems for gang and our term end in best ways possible.

-I have very good communications skill which will help me to get the best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge with everyone for better performance and experience, As I spend 4 to 8 hours in city I will also participate in every events with my gang in each and every situation and will try to lead them and to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

-I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
-Will try to have max graffiti's profit $11.500 every hour.
-Will try to do 100% turf as I have a good turf team in my known.
-I will teach rules and regulations to every new Blood.

love.king.david

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. DAVID
2. 35
3. UTC/GMT-07:00 Pacific Time
4. 5-6 hours
5. love_king_david
6. KING DAVID
7. 159863

Additional information
1. Leader of…
THE BLOODS
I was born for this, The Bloods run in my blood, blood in and blood out, my family line is full of bloods, I’ll rep for the set 4 life, my loyalty to the Bloods will definitely be recognized and I feel I would be a great asset to the operation
I will play my role and stay in character, I am mature enough to follow rules and make it as realistic as possible, whoever makes it more fun to play, I can be entertaining and I actually already stay in character more than anyone I’ve met on the server so far, I would be a great asset to the organization

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Abhinav Singh
2. Your age IRL-21
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord-alexa_bros
6. Your Nickname- Alexa Bros
7. Your ID- 136988

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

(A) I was a HC in Legal orgs like EMS,SAHP and also in illegal orgs at 14 rank in Ballas,Vagos,Marabunta. I was previously the leader of Gang named vagos so i have a excellent knowledge to make the gang work, I will make the gang active by doing variety of events like Highway robberies, store robberies, ghetto robbery.

(B) I want to create a Unique name for Bloods in LEO's by making fear in them by high criminal activity. Being deputy in unoff fam i can get huge number of people in gang as well as i have friendship with other families so i can get good people who know rules. I will make Gang active by doing most of graffiti each hour also i will try to do frequent Gang raids, clands,etc.

(C) I will make HC those who can train everybody and keep good communication between all gang member so they we can overcome tuff and complex situation and handle it easily, Also when i was leader of Vagos i used to do regular gun store and store robbery.

(D) I will make Fair bonuses and promotion to gang member on the basis of their activity and involvement in event, also will make that no conflicts arise in gang and i will make my gang takeover all territory

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

(A) I will make sure that everybody in Gang complies with Server rules, also i somebody make mistake, I will teach them so they dont make the mistake again.

(B) I will give fair bonuses and promotion to gang member and will make HC to those who can help the lower ranks

(C) I will make deputy to the person who knows all rules as well as after checking his experience and ensure that there will be no favouritism

(D) I will encourage people to do more event and so will make the Bloods active
AIM-
1)100% Turf and daily Gang Raids
2)Making Graffiti profit over 7k Every hour
3)Attending most of the event
4)Making Ghetto near Bloods most active by daily ghetto robberies
5)By making proper RP situation during highway robberies ,store robberies and hostage situation.
F)Making Experienced HC
6)Following Rules and regulation and maintaining proper RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading my application, Best regards, Alexa Bros

BLOODS ON TOP!!!

MY RANKING SYSTEM
1-FREEZE
2-Newbie
3-Clapper
4-Graffiti Team
5-Graffiti Leader
6-Shooter
7-Gangster
8-Druglord
9-Warlord
10-Event Leader
11-Turfer
12-Under deputy
13-OG Bloods
14-Ak47
15-Deputy
16-Leader

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Average online per day: 2-6 hours
nickname: Shadow Yug
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos...

my past experience:

EX | SAHP SENIOR TROOPER
EX | specialist (NG)
Current | swat (Sahp)

Top Bottom