Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Davante

Player
Player
1 : Anthony
2 : 17
3 : CST
4 : 6-10 Hours
5 : Insanity#8520
6 : Davante Glockz
7 :

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

Last edited:

VinnyX

Bot
Player
Information
1. Cipriano
2. 21
3. EST
4. 3-6 hours
5. Strider#1061
6. Vinny Linguine

Additional information
1. Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people. Especially players who are coming into the server solo.

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a ton of fun for both sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues.

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gevorg
3.NA USA
4.8 hours
5. 𝒮𝒞𝒪𝒫𝓔#9478
6.Scope Rain

Additional information

1. Leader of... bloods

i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better with me being leader. i know 3 languages Armenian , Russian , and English all fluently i have been leader of marabunta on the 1st server of English and i learned from my mistakes to be a good leader and i had lead big groups of people i have been deputy leader for multiple gangs like vagos , bloods , families , marabunta , i know all the rules and will do the best of the best to make it the biggest and best gang in the server i have a lot of experience so i can handle things in good way and fast.

nothing in mind maybe change few rules

Last edited:

Bosnic Johnson

Player
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours unless deployed (admins know my situation)
5. Your discord - Luis.#6964
6. Your Nickname - Luis Thrust
7. Your ID - Not in game yet.
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy in Bloods for 3 months on EN1 server and deputy in Ballas for a bit.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
Information
1. Cipriano
2. 21
3. EST
4. 3-6 hours
5. Strider#1061
6. Vinny Linguine

Additional information
1. Bloods

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people. Especially players who are coming into the server solo.

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a ton of fun for both sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues.

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.
+1 great leader who already has proven himself in this server, learned from the best too ;)

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours unless deployed (admins know my situation)
5. Your discord - Luis.#6964
6. Your Nickname - Luis Thrust
7. Your ID - Not in game yet.
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

I think i will be one of the best leaders of The Bloods Street Gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in blood street gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of Bloods Street Gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy in Bloods for 3 months on EN1 server and deputy in Ballas for a bit.

3. If i get leadership i will be implementing a thorough test to make sure everyone in the gang knows not only the ghetto rules but the general rules and event rules etc. I want to create specific groups throughout the gang, like a group of sprayers, a group of turfers, a group of event leaders and all the rigid high command that will help make sure the gang gets 0 warnings and makes it all the way too the top. When i was a kingpin in bloods i gave multiply opportunities to lower ranks to negotiate etc and to lead events under my supervision so they can shadow what i do and i can pass all of my knowledge onto them. I would give every person in the gang opportunities to make their way up the rankings of their specific group and from leader of their specific group up to high command. I expect high end results from the teams designated to specific areas.
Hes been hc in many different orgs and he always remains good at all positions he does, heavy vouch

Armani AGP

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arman
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 10+
5. Your Discord professorn#5742
6. Your Nickname Arman AGP
7. Your ID 188

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

• I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.

• What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe

• Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility. For example, that we go on Turfs, Cland, aircraft caryare, sparys, and be in the ghetto. And I will be doing funny events with other organization. want to keep a good RP level,
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Hamood Versace

Player
Player
IRL Name: Mustafa
time zone: Pst
AVG playtime: 5 hours
Discord: NOU#5775
Nickname: Momi
id: 1991

Additional Information:
1. - Leader of Blood
2. - I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be marabunta deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. - I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. - Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in bloods before it disbanded and really enjoyed everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ. - One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the marabunta gang since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server. 3. - My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. - I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. - I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. - If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. - I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better. - I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information:
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6 hours
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
Additional Information:
1. Leader of Bloods
2. I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be Ballas deputy and leader of vagos I also really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in Bloods before it disbanded and really enjoy everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ.
3. My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have a application to get into the gang were they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. I would also have recruiters have little test after the application were they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better.

GamerRoz76

Player
Player
1 : Anthony
2 : 17
3 : CST
4 : 6-10 Hours
5 : Insanity#8520
6 : Davante Glockz
7 :

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.
+1 man has been in enough orgs to be a good leader plus he obeys rp rules

hema

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema pounch
7. Your ID 782

GamerRoz76

Player
Player
Information
1. Cipriano
2. 21
3. EST
4. 3-6 hours
5. Strider#1061
6. Vinny Linguine

Additional information
1. Bloods

+1 has been around long enough to be a good leader and knows the rules

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 19:00 server time on Monday 8th November

1. Davante Glockz - 1525 - @Davante Glockz
2. Vinny Linguine - 1340 - @Vinny Linguine | Belico
3. Luis Thrust - n/a - Luis.#6946
4. Arman AGP - 188 - Armani AGP

applications are closed now!

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Cherry
2. 31
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 5-12 hours
5. trini2dbone#6002
6. Savannah Singh
7. 2753
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. I want to be the leader cause I'm active and am online everyday, I know the rules of the ghetto, know how to enforce them and I have constant consistent communication to enforce them and take accountability. I am able to cooperate with diverse groups and ensuring complete understanding of each to the other.
3. My only advice would be more promotion for more people like YouTube ads.

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
006e1dd2-e231-43c9-832b-12e7eaae010d_standard.gif
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: jay gumball
7. Your ID: 2295

1. Leader of...Bloods gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

Mrs Daaku

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL- Mehar Singh
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day- 8 hours
5. Your Discord- Mehar Playz #4888
6. Your Nickname- Mrs Daaku
7. Your ID-1575

leader of BLOOD STREET GANG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

= i was member of the ballas since the city has started after some time i decided to leave ballas and joined the LSPD to learn there role in the city , now i am confident that after knowing about both parties i can do fabulous work as a
LEADER OF THE BLOODS . i have also worked in other orgs in city 1 as well.
= if i will become leader i will motivate all the members to participate in the events regularly so i can make bonus system good so they will be more active as they are getting bonus
= i also know about the rules and regulation and i will give my 100% to that all the members of the
BLOOD STREET GANG follow the rules correctly and also maintain the high level of RP

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.?
= first i will increase the active players in the gang make sure that all players take a part in all the activities and also make sure that every member of my gang will get that what he needs ( in short to fulfill his requirment )
= i will also teach all of the members the important of LEO and how to proper RP with with them .
= me and my gang members take turf seriously no problems will happen there during the turf .

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information :
Meet Vyas
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 7-9 hours
5. meet #7693
6. John Kent
7. 487

Additional information
1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

My Experience - I been in many ORGs and also in gang once i've been in the city 2 from start I am familiar with almost all the rules of city. i've also have good amount of leadership experience and i am sure of that i can use that experience in this gang and try to make this gang active again.

Events - My favorite part in this city is events. I like to participate all event and gangs have lots of events that is so much fun but unfortunately by lack of active member there always uneven participants i want to make it even and i will definitely encourage members for take part in events .

Training - Main difference between legal orgs and gangs are when u join gang they do not teach anything to their members and they don't know what to do if they are new in gangs . At the end they end up in jail by breaking up rules or taking warn so they removed from org automatically . I will give my best to prevent this type of situation.

• Every new member will attended a training session and in that we will teach them the basic rules of city Example - that u are not allowed hurt EMS , black market is unscripted green-zone many more like this .
  • I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
  • I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
  • All of the members will given chance to prove themselves and be on higher post all activities will be seen.
  • At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom