Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 461
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and been turfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public
- Experience in Gang Of 9 Months.
- Know How Turf Works
- Can Handle The Gang and events easily

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- As you know allot of gangs break rules and get disbanded soon and dont teach their people rules and what gangs are so i will be using my youtube skills to make videos on different topic to explain them everything about gangs all the rules,events,turfs everything so i make sure they get to know about all the rules while being entertained.​

Last edited:

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Information
1. Harwinder Singh
2. 22
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. KrazzySingh#3773
6. Krazzy Singh
7. 11862
Additional information
1. Leader of BLOODS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Bloods as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN01 before coming over to EN02,

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 461
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

- I am applying to become the leader of the specific gang because I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and been turfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public
- Experience in Gang Of 9 Months.
- Know How Turf Works
- Can Handle The Gang and events easily

- As you know allot of gangs break rules and get disbanded soon and dont teach their people rules and what gangs are so i will be using my youtube skills to make videos on different topic to explain them everything about gangs all the rules,events,turfs everything so i make sure they get to know about all the rules while being entertained.​

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Karl
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord cyabru#6286
6. Your Nickname Lizi
7. Your ID 6252
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

● I have been playing on Grand Project for 2 years now since Russian grand came out, From these 2 years I have experienced every single org, and I always found the Gangs much more challenging than Legal orgs since you need to teach the new players server rules so they don't get sent to Demorgan or get a warn and get kicked from the org, you have rival gangs that you need to compete against and you need to put much more effort into gangs than Legal orgs and I am willing to take that challenge once more since I was leader of 3 gangs in the Russian grand and deputy of Vagos on this server.

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned on the server
●I will make the gang play a lot of RP:

🔴Terrorist attacks
🔴Attack on Capital
🔴Do store robberies every day as it should be
🔴Attack on politicians (Governor, Ministers.)

🔴FZ attacks

Naruto ALLen

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nathan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord メ 𝟵 𝟵 𝟵 メ#3266
6. Your Nickname Nathan lxrd
7. Your ID 938

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

• I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.

• What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe

• Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility. For example, that we go on Turfs, Cland, aircraft caryare, sparys, and be in the ghetto. And I will be doing funny events with other organization. want to keep a good RP level,
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Creed Fox

Player
Player
1. Paddy
2. 17
3. GMT +1
4.7 hours depends when
5. CreedFoxx#2872
6. Creed Foxx
7. 2789
Additional information
1. I would like to be the leader of Bloods

2. I would like to be leader of Bloods to have more opportunities for RP and more chances too make friends in the game and meet new people , another reason I would like to be the leader of Bloods is because I want to give people a chance and give them a sense of freedom and to for fill their potential to be a criminal and to also make new friends in the Organisation

. My Experience In The Orgs

Back in Server 1 I was high command in the organisation LSPD , Bloods , Ballas
In server 2 i have been High Command in the organisations : Bloods , FIB , LSPD

I have lots of experience in the Gangs and the Legal orgs i have Dealt with Lots of RP situations and a lots of Experience Working as a High command in the gangs , I feel I would make a good leader from all my experience I've feel I would be a strict leader that follows the rules but I could also have fun as The leader of the Organisation

What I would do in The Organisation

As the leader of the Organisation I would make sure we do everything correct to the best of my ability's And i would try and Motivate all the Members of the Organisation Too complete All the events and follow the rules of the Server and follow Basic commands set by the High commands or the Admin
I would make sure that the members of the organisation Follow all of the RP situations correctly and Handle them professionally and too make sure that the members never say non-RP , VDM , RDM or anything of the sort in the situation and too continue the RP and too deal with the situation after the RP is over And too never break character and if they were too do this i would make sure that the Situation will be dealt with correctly and in the right manner whether it being the Member being terminated from the Org or DE ranked until they can be trusted and have read the rules again . I feel i would be a good leader as i am a kind person but a strict leader when needed and i feel i have a good amount of knowledge in the city To be the leader of the Organisation

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My way too improve role play in the Organisation is too make sure that everyone is well educated on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and too know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organisation . I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders too stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying too provoke another member
I would make sure that everyone always Sticks too the RP in the city and make sure that they never break character without typing in the left eye asking for permission too speak Out Of Character In the Roleplay .
I feel that i could make the level Of roleplay in the Organisation a lot higher from my knowledge and my Experience in the city working in the ORGS and working as a Criminal but also a Legal Servant

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods Leader interviews at 18:00 server time on Thursday 23rd December

1. Momi - 1991 - Habibi Hamood#5775
2. Miguel - 5278 1 - Don Pablo@9666
3. Jimmy Balenciaga - 461 - DriftKing#3653
4. Lizi - 6252 - cyabru#6286
5. Creed Fox - 2789 - CreedFoxx#2872

Bloods Leader applications are closed now​

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NOVUS REX REGUM#3327
Mike Yip

Leader of Blood Street Gang

I want to become the leader of Blood Street Gang because i have an OOC experience of gangs for 2 months also have been playin grand rp for 5 months ( OOC) if i become the leader i will promise 100% active participation from our side also as becoming leader of the families will help me to gain more knowledge about leadership which might help me in the future also my city knowledge might help the gang to go on top within no time also i will make sure that as an gang leader my gang does everything full RP so that we dont break any rules and also under my leadership will make sure that we do events and also i will improvise turfs with teaching new ones in city who became gangsters about how gang works and also teach them and give them chances for turfs and events to prove themself also i will make sure that our gang will get not in trouble under our leadership

I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti , everytime clandestine , store robberies once a week but will increase when we expand and also will increase crime activities when we are in numbers under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight

If this application gets selected i would be thankfull

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: jay gumball
7. Your ID: 2295

1. Leader of...Bloods gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gangbecause I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because there is still new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming)creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

azn

Forum Frog
Player
1. Your name IRL Ivan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord azn#9940
6. Your Nickname Lebron Wayne
7. Your ID 190
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
1. I have been mostly in legal orgs since I’ve been in the city and I've now been long enough in illegal orgs to know how they works and im ready to take up a leader position.
2. Me personally know that I have great leadership qualities but I just need something to prove that, and I think being the leader of bloods will make that a possibility.
3. I have been in this city long enough to know all the rules of play and I'm ready to teach the newcomers how everything works in this city. I also can show them different point of views, I like helping people and teach them how to RP. I’ve experienced good-rp and when it's happens it so much fun that I laugh at my screen.

My advices for improving the Roleplay would be that we all should learn to take losses. We don’t always win and that doesn’t matter. Even if they shit-talk most of the times they probably don’t even mean it as this is an roleplay server and they’re role playing their characters.
My second advice would be try not to combat-log or break any rules. Obviously. But I mean if they’re going to rob you, try to make the best of it and make it fun. In the end of the day, you can just buy new guns.
My third advice would be to Look out for each other, we’re a family and family should look out for one and another. If you can help a boy out in the streets do it! Ride or Die together.
My fourth advice to improve the organization would be that I as a leader will check that us as an organization will keep high-standards and the requirements may be high but once you're in, you’ll be welcomed with open arms.
I rather not be a dictator but a delegator, as I want to put trust in my high-commands, to make the right decisions.

Last edited:

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Mia Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Recon#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy Recon
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) first reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I was in bloods as a high rank and it was the first gang I joined in the city. Second reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I want to bring strong leadership and action for all the illegal/legal organizations. Third and final reason on why I want to be leader of bloods is because I really want to get people that wants to join that are willing to learn and follow every single rule.thanks for your time
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to bring more store robbery’s and bring numbers to every event.

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tommy
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: UK
4. Average online per day: 4-8 Day dependant
5. Your Discord: Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname: Ragnar Lothbrok
7. Your ID: 4543
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

i) I have been in multiple orgs over my time on grp giving me knowledge on how to run an org, i have previous experience as a leader and have the background to run it successfully.
ii) I've seen how previous bloods leaders have operated and I feel like I can learn from where they went wrong and what a successful gang needs.
iii) With becoming leader of this gang, it would allow me to give newer players a chance to become acquainted with the life within this city. Allowing those who want to learn the chance to

How I would improve RP within the org starts at the top. Ensuring my high command knows the rules would then reflect on the lower ranking members. If we can show the lower ranks an example whilst also keeping it fun then the gang will flourish. By having a weekly gang meeting internally ensuring that everyone knows the rules.
We would also be attending clandestine and other events allowing everyone the chance to climb the ranks in the gang. Much like how anything is, those who put in the work shall be rewarded.
I have plans for future events that could take place given that the circumstances are met. This would include a variety of orgs on a massive scale.
My final point of how to increase levels of RP within the org is that no matter the persons skill level, there is a place for everyone. If you want to get better at a certain thing then as a unit we would help that individual climb to their fullest potential.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kind regards,
Ragnar

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods Leader interviews at 16:00 server time on Friday 07th January

1. jay gumball - 2295 - @wocpint#6969
2. Lebron Wayne - 190 - @azn#9940
3. Mia Atkin - 1493 - @chungus#8909
4. Ragnar Lothbrok - 4543 - @Legion#5160

Bloods Leader applications are closed now​

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods Street gang

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom