Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Leader of...Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc

Lee_28

Player
Player
Leeroy
Indian Standard Time zone
3-5 hours depends
NOVUS REX REGUM#3327
Hunter Hearst Hemlsley

Leader of The Blood Street Gang

I want to become leader of bloods because i have a good knowledge about city as been playing the game or 8 months ( OOC ) also been in many legal organizations and illegal organizations also my knowledge about this city might help the gang to reach on top . Also the guys who are new in city help them to teach how the gang works and also under my leadership i would improvise turfs by giving everyone chance to turf and also increasing crime rate in the city also being in active in ghetto fights and graffiti's and also clandestine will be mandatory under my leadership . Also becoming the Leader Of bloods will help me in future so that i can help other people and tell them how to actually run a gang also will not get in any trouble under my leadership . I know have decived the admins but now i have changed and clearly sorry for my past actions

I would Suggest being RP all times even ghetto fights and also being active in ghetto , 24/7 Graffiti or whenever possible also NG raids and Store robberies once a week but it will increase as we expand also new FZ raid strategies also clandestine considered mandatory and also will start more criminal activities when we expand more and more in numbers

I would be thank full if this application gets selected i hope i get second chance

Last edited:

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif Claps
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1. Leader of...Bloods

• I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
great

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
006e1dd2-e231-43c9-832b-12e7eaae010d_standard.gif

1. Your name IRL: abby
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day: 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord: abby
6. Your Nickname: abby
7. Your ID: 7052

1. Leader of...Bloods gang
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang. And i always has been in love wih Bloods, and my key to future is BLOODS ON TOP!
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

Last edited:

Miles Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
**INFO**
1. Zach
3.CST
4. 2-7 Hours.
5.This Is the end#9999
6.KelloTrix

**ADDITIONAL INFO**
Applying for leader of Bloods
Well, I have a past as I was in the families in server one. I have been in many Gangs in FiveM. I'll make the bloods better at combat Ill train them 2 times every week at combat and make sure there following their rules.
My Advice are for sure following the rules then second be mature third have past experience, And then Have fun!

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy King#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy King
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1st reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I want to give people a chance to have fun while making sure to follow the rules. Second reason I want to be leader of bloods is because bloods was the first gang I joined in city 2 I was a high command in sahp and lspd and I was in bloods and families so I know I bit about both sides. 3rd and final reason is because I want to bring strong leadership to bloods and make them on top.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving the roleplay level is to bring in a strong leader and to make sure everyone is following the rules.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods Leader interviews at 14:00 server time on Saturday 19th February

1. Deepak Chowdary - 430 - DEEPAK Raj#3034
2. Kodi Knights - 5486 - @H90 Gaming#9536
3. Snappy West - 7052 - @SnappyFX#2739

Bloods Leader applications are closed now​

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
1. Your name IRL Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Ashhar Ansari#6690
6. Your Nickname Kellvin Miller
7. Your ID 19007

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : zaid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama
7. Your ID : 2394

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? 1. I have spent alot of time on bloods events, turfs, and funny moments on the HQ with other ic players, wishing to bring back the old bloods days that all matter is winning the events and laughing, not like now all what matter is the ranks and who have more money and fame 2. The bloods was the most dangerous and famous gang in the city before the last two leaders who failed to run the gang rightly and make it down badly, i wish and i hope that i can make the old days back again

3. i have joined all the gangs and most of them i was a high command, so i do have the experiences to run the org without any problems, i cant say without any mistake because there is no human can do no mistakes 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization. # Asking who ever want to join about the most important

FazeDominic

Player
Player
1. Dominic
2. 17 years old
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. dominictondre#1563
6. Dominic Valor
7. 14327
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

(I). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience a lot legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
1. Dominic
2. 17 years old
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. dominictondre#1563
6. Dominic Valor
7. 14327
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

(I). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience a lot legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

3. I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Homie you copied your ballas application you also bribed paaji baba down bad man.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL geremy
2. Your age :- 19
3. Time zone:- MST
4. Average online per day:- 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord :- Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname:- SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID:- 1778

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

= i wanna be leader of bloods because i think this is org where i dont need to make good relations with other gangs like bloods bunta etc thats why i dont need to wait for calls from other orgs for any event its upon me to do events and all ( if all gangs are participation as a team then i will contribute for eg :- Capitol raid )

= I earned ranks for eg i joined ballas when Kodi Knights was a leader he was really good leader i earn rank from 1 to 7

= As in my past experience i was deputy so i know how to do some stuffs and handle people .

= If i become leader firstly i add 2 ranks if curator allows me to , spray team and spray leader reason is simple i face this problem many times in other gangs as well they dont care about spray team members because of this they get lower rank in lower rank they are not able to drive fast cars thats why they are not able to spray fast

= If i become leader i will try to do more gang events per day like store robbery and fz raid because of this our gang counts in active gang

= if i become leader and we are winning store robbery and all these stuff my gang members will get motivated as well as i will give them bonus to ensure that they didnt waste their time to attend event ( i will also try to give bonus 4 times in week )

= i will come with event bonus system in this if somebody is attending 20 events each for eg :- cland , bs . fz raid etc will get eaxtra bonus like 100k ( they will get bonus this one as well as 4 times in a week also )

= if i become leader i will not care about inviting people in my gang i will care about that i am getting active people in my gang doesnt matter if u have 100 in total but only 6 of them are online my plan is simple i will get active people as many i can

= in gang we have very good opportunity to have 4 deputies so i will appoint 4 deputies from different time zones that will make gang more active in every time zones

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
ANY copied applications will be straight away REJECTED irrelevant of your experience/knowledge

Kellvin Miller

Player
Player
cD0foID.gif

1.Your Name: Hassan Raza
2.Your Age:18
3.Timezone:GMT (+5:30)
4.Average Online per day:6- 8hours per day
5.Discord ID:KelvinMiller#0016
6.Your Nickname: Kellvin Miller
7.ID:19007

Leader of

iyyIpLz.png

lBapUEj.gif

-So from my first day I was in a gang but after that I shifted to legal orgs as they were all time good but I wanted that gangs also perform well but they never did when I was in gang or LSPD so I want to become leader of bloods to make this happen and make bloods on top again.

-I never led any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

-I know most of the rules of the server which will make me a good leader in my term and I'm going to show events and how a gang works to new members to adapt easily in any situation.

nwgqSoF.gif

-First of All I want that how all legal org is friend with each other so I want that all illegal org's( Ballas, vagos , bloods ,marabunta[idk who r they])
-I want that everyone should do RP things only and if they don't then it could lead to warning/strike/ban
-We will do events in which we will get to know each other
-I want that we make most of the plans which will work and make the LEO'S think so much and we could easily win any robbery
-more plans in the way till I become leader of the org

So for now I want that I'm ending this forum and I think that It will make a good impression on the curators I will be happy to hear something from u guys

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of... Bloods

• I am before leader of bloods and i have to make 100% turff this plz give a chance to make
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.

lmnotkyle

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL kyle
2. Your age :- 15
3. Time zone:- GMT
4. Average online per day:- 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord :- Nozihno#1591
6. Your Nickname:- Kyle Zihno
7. Your ID:- 603

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

= i would love to be leader of bloods because i have experince in gangs and i love being in gang i have plans for what i am gonna do with my deputy and the globals i wish i can be leader of bloods i would love to be a leader of a gang.

= i will try my hardest to be running for bloods leader and i will go and run for second turn if availble i will have deputys who knows what they are doing if they make mistakes they will get punished for it.

= in my past life of being in Gangs in EN1 i have been marabunta leader so i have experince and i know what to do and i can also deal with people if we get conplaints.

= if the curators allow me to i will add 2 ranks sprayer and sprayer leader i will have fast sprayer and good ones we pull up and spray and dip fast and nice i will add good manovers to the gangs and good clappers.

= If i become leader i will try to do more gang events per day like store robbery and fz raid because of this our gang counts in active gang and hostage and an active gang will be a good gang and meet the rules of the gang.

= i will hand out bounuce and i will make sure the gang runs smoothe and there is no mistakes with the deputys and if there is srtikes or being kicked.

= i will come with event bonus system in this if somebody is attending 10 events each for eg :- cland ,BM' fz raid etc will get extra bonus like 50k.

= i will have good patient for my gang members and i will always support them in events and etc if im leader and i will also respect my gang members.

= in gang we have very good opportunity to have 4 deputies so i will appoint 4 deputies that can play late and know what they are doing and skilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom