Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Bloods street gang because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Bloods street gang and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give bloods street gang the recognition it deserves, I want to make Bloods street gang the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

zhyarsusaye

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Zhyar Peshmerga
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT +3:00
8-10 hours
5. Your Discord
KF丨 𝙕𝙃𝙔𝘼𝙍ˢᵘˢᵃʸᵉ#0842
6. Your Nickname
Zhyar Susaye
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. - I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be marabunta deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. - I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. - Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in bloods before it disbanded and really enjoyed everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ. - One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the marabunta gang since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server. 3. - My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. - I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. - I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. - If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. - I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better. - I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for bloods interviews at 19:00 server time on 30th April

@zyrxan#3724 - Ash Atkin - 9034
@einstein but with an iq of 60#7902 - Canberk West - 720

The application for The bloods Leader are now Closed​

Last edited:

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of: Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

I was in this city from it starting and I have experienced of both organisations criminal as well as on Legal. I was in Bloods from its beginning in city under the which is high command in gang and after gain this much of experience I think I can run a gun because I know all the events and how to prevent strikes , warning.

I was a leader of Bloods organisation and i some friend and they are best truffers and my aim was completing 100 % truff

I want to become leader of this specific organisation because from the 1 day of bloods I was there to the last and through out my journey I didn't get a single warning or demoted in rank. I want to run it and give the same experience to other people who are new to city or gang.I will give very tough competition to other Gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will give bonus 3 days in week so people get motivated.
Bonus for spray team so people focus on spray as well.
There will be IC events that have some expensive Gifts (e.g. who attend more event )
People who doesn't show on meeting points and events will be asked questions. (edited)

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453

Additional Information
1. Leader of ?
Ans:
images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of bloods as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
c) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the bloods on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of bloods gang
3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.

Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you will see my potential.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods street gang

I want to be leader of Bloods street gang because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Bloods street gang and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give bloods street gang the recognition it deserves, I want to make Bloods street gang the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1Mika.s
3 UTC+10:00
4 8-10 hour
5 Mikks#0212
6 Mikks Bolo
7 39

additional information
1 leader of bloods
2 I want to be the leader of the blood gang because it is the most criminal in the city and the most historical and I want to restore its old glory and eliminate all the remaining gangs
3 We have to control the ghetto and the graffiti, we have to control the turfs and the events, and we need a member to listen to orders, and that's how we'll improve the gang.

:)

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Bloods Street Gang

1 - Your Name: Devin
2 - Your Age: 20
3 - Timezone: EST (GMT+5)
4 - Average Online per day: 9-10 Hours
5 - Discord Name : ♛ 𝕯𝖒𝖆𝖈 𝖃 ♛#0001
6 - Your Nickname: Deshawn Disciple
7 - ID: 30091
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. I want to be the Leader of bloods for a few reasons, mainly for the fact that I have a history with the bloods, bloods were my first gang in both EN1 and EN2 and I want to go back and make the bloods the best gang in the city. Since then I have been in every other gang in the city in both EN1 and 2 and have even been HC in Vagos in EN1 as well. I think setting up fun events for players to join (maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well.) I also believe that I now have the skillset to be a leader of a gang, I have become the leader of a family and that has taught me a lot about how leading an organization in this city would go. People joining and leaving and stealing from warehouses is something that all leaders have to put up with and now I know how to deal with those situations accordingly. I have only done illegal orgs since I have joined the city so I know very well all of the rules and regulations of the ghetto and will ensure that I don't look over any rules. I also will have a buddy system in place as a recruiting process, Players that don't know the ghetto rules may not be prohibited from joining the gang, but they will be put on freeze rank until they have done many activities with recruiters and have been taught about the extensive list of ghetto rules. Each new member who does have to use the buddy system will not be allowed to participate in any gang activities without a higher ranking member being present. This allows us to reduce the number of warnings coming from players who don't understand the rules and allows us to still encourage new members to join gang life. If I get chosen to lead bloods, I have my own set of deputies from my family that I would bring with me to bloods and would be more than happy to provide interviews for any of them as well!

3. I believe that there are many ways that I can improve RP within bloods, Canberk did an amazing job in his term of creating lots of RP around the city dealing with store robberies, hostage situations among other things, I would like to continue that into my term and create more RP for the ghetto. Recently with Marabunta and Vagos being as big as they have gotten it will open up a new space for Bloods to come in and control part of the ghetto. Store robberies, Attacking ammo runs, Battle ship, subs, attacking the informer, and even prison breaks will all be priorities for bloods within my term. I also want to promote an environment of friendly people and not allow any room for toxicity within the gang, and promote good RP with LEOs. Something I have seen many times is people not complying with law enforcement and breaking rules that way which is something I want to change. Lastly I want to be a leader that creates RP for more than just the ghetto but the city in general and I want to create fun and interesting global events that are fun for even members of no organization that will again promote a fun and kind welcome to the city.

Last edited:

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1. Your Name: Rasan Vermin
2. Your Agᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 6-8
5. Your discord: Xenyz#0001
6. your nickname: Controlaa thrust
( | ). Additional information

Leader Of Marabunta Grande Gang
( || ). Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation ). . .

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Blood street gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang, so when I will be the leader, I would do everything I couldn't do while I was "only" turfer.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization-

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks For Reading My Application

Controlaa Thrust

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-8 hours
5. SUBHAJIT#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader of Marabunta before and I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.
Thank you for reading my application :)

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Nicolas Abuladze
2. 21
3. Tbilisi georgia
4. 10-12 hours
5. Zamney#0019
6. Nicolas joestar
7. 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) -1.I want to improve rp on en2 and make the bloods street gang better i was families leader on EN 1 but it didnt go well ive learned from my mistakes and i really think that i deserve a chance (everyone deserves a second chance) -2 i have a lot of experience in illegal orgs and ive been a pretty good criminal since i started a criminal life -3 i know how to handle events because i have experience in it -4 i can handle situations in a high preassure -5 i dont put people on the downhill because i dont like to do favoritism -6 i will be a strict leader when i tell my colleges to jump they will ask how high​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. -1 i will be hosting global events as much as i can -2 i will be hosting turfs and will get 100% turf -3 i will do a lot of store robberies, hostage situations and fz raids -4 i will be improving rp as much as i can by taking over the ghetto -5 ill give the bloods street gang a full turf and pikachu hoodie -6 ill give members a chance to prove themselfs -7 i will not trust a lot of people
45186.jpg

EN1-previous Families leader EN1-Nicolas kakyoin​

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vansh Patel
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day :45 to 8hrs
5. Your Discord : banks 5753
6. Your Nickname : Martin ash
7. Your ID 38738
Additional information
1. Leader of... bloods
a) I want to become bloods leader because I have been in gangs for very long time, i have experience with being hireups of gang whether its about managing turf, attending events.
b) I also have a lot of people who will join bloods if i become leader which is great and we will also be doing events on regular basis, i have played for more than a year on EN1 so I know how gang works.
c) I have good communication skills and team work skills which will result us in a sucessful gang.
I will make sure that people who are joining bloods know all the rules and we will make sure that we are performing good rp in store robberies, ford zancudo etc by this we will result in good rp

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Your Name : Syed Behroz Hassan Bukhari shah

2. Age : 13

3. Time zone : GST + 6

4. Average online per day : 5 - 7

5. Your discord : itxbehroz#0416

6. Nick Name : Behroz shah

7. ID : 31037

Aditional information :

1. Leader of "BLOOD STREET GANG"

2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went to... , at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun because of Street Fights, Events, Robberies. Everyone respects each other , I like bloods so much, bloods is the best gang , there is brotherhood in our gang and I just want to build this Bond more powerful and stronger.

I was High Command in Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights e.t.c .

I feel that my Leadership is the best and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay , I would also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules. I will supply guns to my gang by doing robbery of ammunition store. I will get more cars to my organization. I will give ranks to people who deserve. I will insure that My gang will obey all the rules with honesty. There will be no fraud in my gang. I will make my gang respect all the players and obey the rules .
I will try my best to enhance Roleplay experience.

Ragards,
Behroz shah ( I'd : 31037 )

I will expect the best!

Thank you.

Touqeer West

Player
Player
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
3. GMT 5:30 + ( IST)
4. 7-8hrs
5. Touqeer Pluxury#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 2172

Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods

PV7lRwd.png

1) Equal opportunity:

I was part of gangs and leos in my life ( ICly). In which i explore many areas across the different departments and i feel that equal chance is not given to the lower department of org. So, people in org feel demotivated, and its results in people leaving the org. If i get the chance to become a leader i will focus on the lower part of the department also. Because i have seen many times gangs just use low-rank people just for showing manpower.

2). Most Active Org.

As a leader, i want to make my org one of the best from both perspectives.
: Following server rules
: Doing best work at events
If I become the leader of the bloods then i promise that bloods will be the most active gang in the ghetto and we will going to plan as many store robberies and FZ raids as we can. Moreover participating in Capture, clandestine, and battleship

3. Co-ordination is key to success.

Co-ordination plays a very important role in all org. but some people think that it is more important in less but i want to make sure that co-ordination has the same importance as compare to leos because gangs always work in the group. we are going to pre-plan all the events and the alternative so we can stand strong against leos and other gangs. Because of intense situations, people become nervous and made the wrong decision. so we plan and then execute tasks for the highest success rate.

My experience in GrandRP:
I was part of city for more than 9 months..
I work for gang blood for approx 1 term, 1 term ballas and half-term vagos in which i held high command positions
Ex-FIB, LSPD, and NG

What can I do for maintaining RP at its greatest?

First and foremost we have to follow server rules to have good rp in the city
we will make sure then no one is doing CL because gangs have a very bad reputation in it
More realistic robbing
Not doing Off-road driving with a sport car
Good negotiation between cops and criminals so everyone will enjoy the rp

At last, I just want to say Bloods on top.

Regards,
Touqeer Pluxury ( Touqeer Makrani )

Keem West

Toxic
Player
The following players are invited to the Bloods leader interview at 18:00 server time on Wednesday(06/07/2022):

Vansh Patel - ID 38738 @banks#5753
Deshawn Disciple - ID 30091 @♛ 𝕯𝖒𝖆𝖈 𝖃 ♛#0001
Sultan Shah - ID 14453 @nomansherazi#7010

Applications are now closed​

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h
5. Your Discord : HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname: Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID : 30142

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods

I want to become leader of the Bloods for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be Bloods the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
Reward people who are very active and hard workers
The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
Maintain activity in the ghetto and events
Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover) | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
1. Your name: Tommy
2. Your age:16
3. Time Zone: Est
4. Average playtime:6 hours
5. Discord Name: Tommy...#5511
6. Nickname: Steve Kent
7. Your ID:44503

Additional info:
1. Leader of... Bloods​

2.I want to be the leader of bloods for these 3 reasons, first reason I've been in multiple gangs in my past and know all the gehtto rules i know how to function in sticky situations and i want to teach some new players the same thing so they can enjoy gang rp as much as ive been enjoying it. Second reason I want to make this gang a place of enjoyment and make us be on top and have atleast 80% turfs owner by my gang. Thrid reason i will try make sure no one in my gang will break any of the server rules and if they almost do i will tell them what they are doing wrong, and how to fix there mistakes i want everyone in this gang to like each other and work as a team no one can do anything by them selves.

3.How I plan to improve Rp
Be active so it doesn't get boring
Telling members what they did wrong without yelling at them
Making sure everyone stays respectful

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. IRL name: ralfs
2. Age: 19
3. Average daily online: 7-10 hours
4. Time Zone: GMT
5.palma blu | 46548
6. Discord : palma#4299

Additional information
1. Why I should be the bloods Leader

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. Its been 5-6 months since I have playing on GRP server1 and 2. all tho its not a lot of time i have learned a lot from my expierience. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The bloods.

2. About my achievements and experience of playing on GTA 5 GRAND RP. I have done my job extremely good as there was never a conflict or issue of my work. I know all the rules as well. with my experience and knowledge I think I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the The bloods.i olso have been a KING-PIN in bloods for 2 terms and everyone was hapy with my leading

3. How will I improve RP-I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too.

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan inFamous
7. Your ID: 16267
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
I would love to be the leader of bloods because i have 1 and a half years of experience in both legal and non legal organization's, I know all the rules perfectly well and I would love to become one of the most notorious gangs in the city. My goals are to have a big organization of people that don't just sit around in the HQ, But actually go out and Roleplay. I would also love to have a very strong turf team i have a great group of people that are really great shooters and know all the rules of turfs.

The organization would function according to a system of division into teams, where everyone could find their place, and do what they are best at.

-Turf Team | The team that will be winning every turf defend and offense
- Spy Team | A team that will spy on every single state organization to see what there saying about our organization
-Negotiation Team | A team of professional negotiators who will negotiate with the police on the robberies, hostage situations and, recruiting
- Escape Team | A team of experienced drivers who will drive cars when we run away from the police and will take care of all the cars
All teams will have leaders, and will have organized trainings.

Joining the bloods will be a lot more different instead of asking the person only the rules we want to ask the person what they are best at doing so that possibly they can join one of the teams listed above. We want members who care about the organization and not think that being in a gang is just shooting in the ghetto all the time we want to have a great quality of Roleplay with both legal and non legal organization's

Any people who do not follow the rules of both the city and High Command will be kicked and possibly blacklisted. We look for High quality of RolePlay and respect must be shown to both Administrator's and High Command!

I will try my hardest to improve the quality of Roleplay and originating very fun events such as Robberies, Hostage situations, Trainings for new recruits and many others. I think it will be a great time to help improve the Blood Street Gang!

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Blu
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of… Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader
of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1st reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I was former leader of marabunta I was ex deputy leader of ballas and bloods and marabunta I feel like I could bring strong numbers to bloods I would also get a good turf team and make sure that sprays are always red. I also feel like if given a second chance at leadership I would get 2 terms. If granted I have learned so much more being a deputy of other gangs taught me a lot about how to be a strong leader. Thanks for taking your time by reading my application. I hope I can work alongside the bloods!
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is ghetto clapping making sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like fz, battleship, and store robberies would be the best.

Top Bottom