Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Tommo

Player
Player
INFORMATION:
1. tom
2. 24
3.EST
4. 4-8 hrs a day
5. gtommo#0386
6. Tommo Atkin
7. 1620
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. leader of… Bloods Street Gang

2. A) I want to be the leader of Bloods street gang because it’s the only gang ive never been able to experience before, I have experience as high command in all other gangs but Bloods is new territory to me and I would love to see what I can do as Bloods leader.
B) Another reason I’d like to be bloods leader is because in my opinion the gang RP is lacking and I feel like myself and the people I bring with me into the gang will overall improve everybody’s RP experiences in the ghetto. The same goes for events, I think some gangs dont focus enough on events so I would like to create a gang where events are a main part of daily gang life, and people can be rewarded for helping the gang and attending events.
C) One last reason for why I want to be bloods leader is because I love the gang RP in grand and feel like I am truly at home when playing in gangs on this server. I will do my best to have the greatest gang in the city and bring with me people who are just as motivated and determined as I am.

3. My advice for improving RP in this organization would be to put more emphasis on having fun and not getting salty over small things like getting robbed/kidnapped. I also think that if we teach all of our members to know the rules and how to properly handle RP situations then it will lead to a better time for everyone, since there will be less hiccups and forum reports and everyone can focus on enjoying the RP.

Thank you for reading my application :)

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran bloods and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat vagos

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : zaid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama
7. Your ID : 2394

Additional information

1. leader of bloods

2. i was in gangs since i came to the city i love the criminal activities and will do everything to make my gang to the top , i am responsible person who keep not breaking rules and also will teach my organization members not to and keep for fun and enjoyable life in the city , as i said im here to lead my gang to the top by targets we will put to us and will achieve them !
i will make strict strike system for inactivity \ any inappropriate behavior will be punished by strikes till he be kicked.

Bloods this gang has been at the top most of the time and proven their strength in the city and im here to keep it that way !
Bloods bloods always has been dominant gang in the city and im here to keep it that way and the ghetto will be painted in red !

3. my advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs which means make the state orgs to move , to work , to look for our activities and try to stop us (ofc they wont 😉 ) , every member in the org will know how to do proper RP and will be tested about it at the recruitment , and also receive a rank by he's knowledge , if some of them will do mistakes or break rules they will be punished in the org too and also will be teach what they have done wrong and what to do to avoid from those mistakes.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods Leader interviews at 21:00 server time on Saturday 26th March 2022

1. Zaid Yama - 2394 - @𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
2. Tommo Atkin - 1620 - @gtommo#0386
3. Jesse Creed - 11483 - @Padax#0049

Bloods Leader
applications are closed now​

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 20
3. GMT +03:00
4. 8-10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. Kertenkelekazim Sword
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of Bloods Gang because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal Organaization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Bloods Gang.
-What Can I do For Blood Gang ? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

3 Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord chungus#8909
6. Your Nickname Yousif Creed
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran bloods and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat all gangs

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule
1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 9-10 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2.The main reason that I want to be leader of blood is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal org.and blood was the first ever gang I joined in the en1, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3. I guess the first main point I want to focus on is RP within blood, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations attack on ammo runs, events, and throughout the city.I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family.I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season.I am extremely keen on attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto.

Last edited:

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:berko#9008

6. Your Nickname: berk hurmaci

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Blood Street Gang
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .: Blood Street Gang I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+give me the best i will do bloods i believe i will make a very good gang

Last edited:

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 4 hours+
5. Mo$#1359
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods
2. Firstly I have been on grand from the very beginning I have had a top 5 family been high command in top orgs that have grown the server and the rp experience. Secondly My role-play IQ on grand is boundless and I am very ambitious and I won't just focus on my turf team with those few players. I will expand the organization and help all the players build themselves within the server I will teach them the rules and give them engaging tasks with rewards to keep them constantly engaged and active within the city.
3. As I have said previously I have on Grand for ages and I have been high command and closely watched the leaders mistakes and accomplishments. With that being said Most leaders do not have a strong leading core that is goal oriented. They do not engage the new members in activities. There is so much to do within the ghetto yet its so silent If I become leader of Bloods I will make sure my gang is always outside doing all the tasks possible from robbing other players to atms to ammo shops and they will attend all events. This will not only increase gang rp it will also increase legal rp because it will cause the FIB LSPD come to the ghetto and engage in rp. And ofc I will make sure all my members now how to properly maintain rp throughout all interactions and not just say "put your hands up". I also plan on making many global events to help the server with big prizes that I will fund and the illegal orgs and all members will benefit.

Last edited:

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 9-10 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

The main reason that I want to be leader of blood is to try and bring a fresh look to the illegal organization side of things. This includes putting more focus on events that are more RP-able such as hitting ammo runs more often or store robberies. As someone who has been in the city for a few months, i've been in pretty much every gang with different spots. From these exepriences, i've tried to learn how rp varies between Law enforcement and gangs depending on the organization leadership and overall attitude of the gangs. Also, leadership affects how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. As such, going to more RP events and creating a good tone of leadership on the gang side will help improve the RP at events and in the city overall.

3. The first place I want to focus on is RP within the bloods gang, aswell the interactions between bloods and other gangs. In addition, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations attack on ammo runs, events, and throughout the city. Part of my plan to do this is to aim to have a good "tone at the top" leadership. If any leaders of the gang in the family wtiness and extra/non needed toxicity we will quickly communicate to the gang members to stop acting certain ways. Also, I will try to lead by example so that the gang culture of less toxicity is set early on in the gang leadership term. I also plan to recruit a good turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season. This should provide a good competition between the other gangs. Also, I am extremely keen on constantly attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side. Not to show disrespect to the current leaders, i sometimes see they are unable to keep some of these events going on a constant basis and also they lack presence in ghetto. I hope to have strong attendance both at events and bring more RP to the ghetto.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: Sadward#6969
6. Your Nickname: Peter Crest
7. Your ID: 19732
Additional information

1. Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:

- I want to lead the bloods gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the bloods gang and have a strong organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the bloods gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- To improve the RolePlay level in the organization we will need to have simple training and high standards so that way we can make our people strong, instead of inviting new people that have not been in a gang but want to join and letting them go without any idea of how it works, we will show them around right away and get them ready for the life of being a gangster.

- We will improve the RolePlay by always having people out and around ghetto graffitiing or out robbing, and we will lead to make sure our members do NOT do risky things to get themselves in trouble in any way, we will show up with good radio communication and be prepared to fight.

- Giving back to the people who show up to events like cland, battleship, subs etc and for the people who show up will get a cut no matter if we loose or win they will always be rewarded for showing up and participating. And it’ll encourage the people to want to do this more leading us to be #1

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods street gang

I want to be leader of Bloods street gang because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Bloods street gang and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give bloods street gang the recognition it deserves, I want to make Bloods street gang the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Plw
Information
1. Your name IRL: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours weekdays 7-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: Sadward#6969
6. Your Nickname: Peter Crest
7. Your ID: 19732
Additional information

1. Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:

- I want to lead the bloods gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the bloods gang and have a strong organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the bloods gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

- To improve the RolePlay level in the organization we will need to have simple training and high standards so that way we can make our people strong, instead of inviting new people that have not been in a gang but want to join and letting them go without any idea of how it works, we will show them around right away and get them ready for the life of being a gangster.

- We will improve the RolePlay by always having people out and around ghetto graffitiing or out robbing, and we will lead to make sure our members do NOT do risky things to get themselves in trouble in any way, we will show up with good radio communication and be prepared to fight.

- Giving back to the people who show up to events like cland, battleship, subs etc and for the people who show up will get a cut no matter if we loose or win they will always be rewarded for showing up and participating. And it’ll encourage the people to want to do this more leading us to be #1

Please delete this I want to back out

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
1. Your name IRL Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 8 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Jack Ragner#6570
6. Your Nickname Jack Ragner
7. Your ID 18685

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Noah Achache
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours on weekdays 7-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: noliky#4962
6. Your Nickname: Noah Achache
7. Your ID: 918
Leader of: Bloods Street Gang

Why I want to be the next potential leader of Bloods

My Personality is One of the Reasons I Wanted to Be This Gang's Potential Leader.
I'm open to almost anything, and I treat strangers with kindness and make them feel welcome. I'm strict when it comes to mistakes, but I'm also very generous when it comes to second chances. I'm able to create environments in which everyone feels comfortable sharing their thoughts or opinions. This characteristic will undoubtedly prepare the gang for success.

My skills
I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

How i can improve RP for The Ballas Street Gang
3. Suggestions for raising the RolePlay level of the organisation.
-Me and my high command should give bonuses to our gang members 2-3 times per week to thank them for their hard work and efforts for their Gang and to motivate them for their hard work during the week.
- Take part in some enjoyable activities.
-Have some fun with all legal organizations, and have some fun and interesting RP's.
-Introduce more RP for my members and strangers.

Arda Hurmaci

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda Taşcı

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 6-10 hour

5. Your Discord:ARDA (KimimaroTV)#9343

6. Your Nickname: Arda Hurmaci

7. Your ID :3813

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Blood Street Gang
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .:

I want to be the leader of the Blood Street Gang because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join.

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+give me the worst see how I do it best

zhyarsusaye

Player
Player
Information

Zhyar Peshmerga
2. 30
GMT +3:00
4. 8-10 hours
5. KF丨 𝙕𝙃𝙔𝘼𝙍ˢᵘˢᵃʸᵉ#0842
6. Zhyar Susaye
7. 20740

Additional information

1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. - I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be marabunta deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. - I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. - Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in bloods before it disbanded and really enjoyed everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ. - One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the marabunta gang since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server. 3. - My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. - I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. - I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. - If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. - I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better. - I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Gehad

Player
Player
Information

Zhyar Peshmerga
2. 30
GMT +3:00
4. 8-10 hours
5. KF丨 𝙕𝙃𝙔𝘼𝙍ˢᵘˢᵃʸᵉ#0842
6. Zhyar Susaye
7. 20740

Additional information

1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. - I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be marabunta deputy and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. - I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. - Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in bloods before it disbanded and really enjoyed everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ. - One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the marabunta gang since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server. 3. - My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. - I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. - I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. - If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. - I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better. - I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Top Bottom