Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dastan Das

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day​
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information

1. Name IRL: Subhadeep Das.
2. Age: 21.
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30.
4. Average Online per day: 7-9 Hours.
5. Discord: Dastan_Jr#2095
6. Nickname: Dastan Jr
7. ID: 1103

Additional Information

Leader of the Bloods Street Gang.

Why do I want to be a leader of this specific Organization ?

• I want to become the leader of Bloods Street Gang because I am a fairly old player now with almost over 2 months Experience in both Server/City 1 and 2 and over 6 months of Experience in Roleplay. I have also been into the organizations both Legal and Non- Legal so I have a very good knowledge about almost all the rules in the city.

• Another reason why I want to become the leader of the Bloods Street Gang is the City 2 is fairly new and only one gang i.e. Ballas is dominating the whole city. I want to build The Red mighty Devils from the scratch and make it the biggest and the most powerful gang in the city keeping high level of RP in mind. I will also make sure that Bloods Gang takes part in all the events taking place in the whole day.

• The last reason why I want to become the leader of The Bloods Street Gang is I think I have the quality to become a great Leader since in past IRL I have led couple of teams I have been leader of my University Football team and also was the Vice Captain in my high school. I have high level of communication skills in English because of which I can solve any disputes in a team. My team was never unhappy staying together as a team and neither the Bloods Street Gang will be. I will try my best to make Bloods Street Gang a paradise of power and happiness.

My advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • Sometimes maturity plays a big role In RP so during my Leadership in Bloods I will restrict Hiring only to player over the age of 16 IRL and have a very decent knowledge of server/city rules.
  • I will also make sure all the new members of Bloods are 100% up to date with all the rules of the server/city.
  • High ranks will be given to only those players who has a minimum age of 11 IC and has a very deep knowledge on rules.
  • Demotion/Kicking will be done to those players who doesn't even do a basic RP like not shooting inside HQ
  • I will make sure all the members of Bloods take part in all the events at least once in there life so that even they get to know how to do high RP practically.
  • Special rank "Trainer" will be created who will train and teach all the new recruiters how to RP as a bandit and all minute rules that matters a lot.
  • And as me as a person I will not create any family so that I can give all my focus in the Gang.

Last edited:

Ayush_Yagami

Player
Player
Information :
Meet Vyas
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 7-9 hours
5. meet #7693
6. John Kent
7. 487

Additional information
1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

My Experience - I been in many ORGs and also in gang once i've been in the city 2 from start I am familiar with almost all the rules of city. i've also have good amount of leadership experience and i am sure of that i can use that experience in this gang and try to make this gang active again.

Events - My favorite part in this city is events. I like to participate all event and gangs have lots of events that is so much fun but unfortunately by lack of active member there always uneven participants i want to make it even and i will definitely encourage members for take part in events .

Training - Main difference between legal orgs and gangs are when u join gang they do not teach anything to their members and they don't know what to do if they are new in gangs . At the end they end up in jail by breaking up rules or taking warn so they removed from org automatically . I will give my best to prevent this type of situation.

• Every new member will attended a training session and in that we will teach them the basic rules of city Example - that u are not allowed hurt EMS , black market is unscripted green-zone many more like this .
  • I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
  • I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
  • All of the members will given chance to prove themselves and be on higher post all activities will be seen.
  • At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Blood StreetNICE application best in all

Information :
Meet Vyas
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 7-9 hours
5. meet #7693
6. John Kent
7. 487

Additional information
1. Leader of
bloods streets gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

My Experience - I been in many ORGs and also in gang once i've been in the city 2 from start I am familiar with almost all the rules of city. i've also have good amount of leadership experience and i am sure of that i can use that experience in this gang and try to make this gang active again.

Events - My favorite part in this city is events. I like to participate all event and gangs have lots of events that is so much fun but unfortunately by lack of active member there always uneven participants i want to make it even and i will definitely encourage members for take part in events .

Training - Main difference between legal orgs and gangs are when u join gang they do not teach anything to their members and they don't know what to do if they are new in gangs . At the end they end up in jail by breaking up rules or taking warn so they removed from org automatically . I will give my best to prevent this type of situation.

• Every new member will attended a training session and in that we will teach them the basic rules of city Example - that u are not allowed hurt EMS , black market is unscripted green-zone many more like this .
  • I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
  • I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
  • All of the members will given chance to prove themselves and be on higher post all activities will be seen.
  • At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Blood Street Gang
best in all

Mohammed gath

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Devil
2. Your age18
3. Time zone02:00
4. Average online per day10 hours
5. Your Discord m7mmd#7071
6. Your Nickname m7mmd
7. Your ID 4645
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Training - Main difference between legal orgs and gangs are when u join gang they do not teach anything to their members and they don't know what to do if they are new in gangs . At the end they end up in jail by breaking up rules or taking warn so they removed from org automatically . I will give my best to prevent this type of situation

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in
Every new member will attended a training session and in that we will teach them the basic rules of city Example - that u are not allowed hurt EMS , black market is unscripted green-zone many more like this .
I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
All of the members will given chance to prove themselves and be on higher post all activities will be seen.
At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Blood Street Gang

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Cherry
2. 31
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 5-12 hours
5. trini2dbone#6002
6. Savannah Singh
7. 2753
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. I want to be the leader cause I'm active and am online everyday, I know the rules of the ghetto, know how to enforce them and I have constant consistent communication to enforce them and take accountability. I am able to cooperate with diverse groups and ensuring complete understanding of each to the other.
3. My only advice would be more promotion for more people like YouTube ads.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Devil
2. Your age18
3. Time zone02:00
4. Average online per day10 hours
5. Your Discord m7mmd#7071
6. Your Nickname m7mmd
7. Your ID 4645
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

Training - Main difference between legal orgs and gangs are when u join gang they do not teach anything to their members and they don't know what to do if they are new in gangs . At the end they end up in jail by breaking up rules or taking warn so they removed from org automatically . I will give my best to prevent this type of situation

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in
Every new member will attended a training session and in that we will teach them the basic rules of city Example - that u are not allowed hurt EMS , black market is unscripted green-zone many more like this .
I will encourage every member of the gang to take part in events give bonuses whoever will active on spray cans many more things
I will take care of that All the ghetto rules will followed strictly and should known by all the member of the gang.
All of the members will given chance to prove themselves and be on higher post all activities will be seen.
At last give my best to maintain high level of rp in Blood Street Gang
DO NOT COPY APPLICATION FROM NEXT TIME

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord anonnymou$#0500
6. Your Nickname Yousif Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 16:00 server time on Saturday 4th December

1. Dastan Jr-1103-Dastan_Jr#2095
  2. jay gumball-2295-wocpint#6969

applications are closed now

DenWizard

Player
Player
Information

1. Denzel

2. 22

3. EST (GMT -5)

4. 6 - 9 Hours Per Day

5. DenWizard#8330

6. Den Wizard

7. 761

Additional information

Leader of Bloods gang

I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.
  1. I have a nice turf team ready, Which will bring more competition in the turfs. I know about all the gang events, and how it works
  2. My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good content while also giving people a way to have fun and build something in the city that they will want to give they time too. To be a top gang.

I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations To improve the RP in the gang n around the city! I’ll make a discord solely for the organization to be more organized by showing em the hq territory showing them where the spray cans spots are. Other ways is making sure people fear for they life!

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information

1. Denzel

2. 22

3. EST (GMT -5)

4. 6 - 9 Hours Per Day

5. DenWizard#8330

6. Den Wizard

7. 761

Additional information

Leader of Bloods gang

I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.
  1. I have a nice turf team ready, Which will bring more competition in the turfs. I know about all the gang events, and how it works
  2. My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good content while also giving people a way to have fun and build something in the city that they will want to give they time too. To be a top gang.

I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations To improve the RP in the gang n around the city! I’ll make a discord solely for the organization to be more organized by showing em the hq territory showing them where the spray cans spots are. Other ways is making sure people fear for they life!
Applications closed g

Wiz pls come back en 1 and stream there bro I loved Ur streams.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eduardo KenyanDad
7. Your ID 128
Additional information - Have had many HC/deputy positions throughout my time in Grand RP, i have been for example Deputy of LSPD, Supreme Court Judge, HOD in FIB, Deputy of Vagos, HC of Marabunta, HC of Ballas, and deputy of Families.
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Bloods leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Bloods I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Bloods stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Bloods discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Bloods and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Bloods on top!!

Last edited:

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord anonnymou$#0500
6. Your Nickname Yousif Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Bloods Street Gang.
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Bloods Street Gang. , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods Leader interviews at 16:00 server time on Tuesday 7th December

1. Den Wizard - 761 - DenWizard#8330
2. Eduardo KenyanDad - 128 - Eduardo1#8435
3. Yousif Atkin - 1493 - anonnymou$#0500

Bloods Leader applications are closed now

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy West#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy West
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1st reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I want to bring good gang rp and make it were people can have fun while following every rule. 2nd reason is I’ve been in the high command of SAHP and sense I joined the gang side I’ve always wanted to be a leader so I can spread my knowledge of gang stuff that I know. 3rd reason is I want to be the best leader that I can possibly be and make it where people can have fun and learn some new things while making sure they don’t break any rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving roleplay is to bring cool rp scenes and make sure everyone is having fun and following ever rule.

Hamood Versace

Player
Player
IRL Name: Mustafa
time zone: Pst
AVG playtime: 5 hours
Discord: Habibi Hamood#5775
Nickname: Momi
id: 1991

Additional Information:
1. - Leader of Blood
2. - I want to bring the RP level to the maximum its ever been. I used to be marabunta deputy, as well as a Ballas member and really enjoyed the rp that comes out of illegal orgs and want to help others experience that same type of RP so they can enjoy the server more. - I also want to be the leader of this org because I think I am highly qualified given my past experiences in illegal organizations and I think I would be able to maintain the gang very well. - Another reason I want to be leader of this specific gang is because I was in bloods before it disbanded and really enjoyed everything about it including the color, location of the HQ, and the layout of the HQ. - One more reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the marabunta gang since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had throughout the time I was on the server.
3. - My plan for improving RP in the organization is to have an application to get into the gang where they would have to answer questions about ghetto rules. - I would also have recruiters have a little test after the application where they would be given scenarios to see what they would do in the situation. - I would have it very strict for people to get in and make sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to. - If there was a case that rules are broken then I would be giving out a strike to the member and after giving them 3 strikes they would be dismissed from the org and blacklisted. - I would also implement some of my own rules that would make the RP experience more fun and better. - I would have it that at random times higher ups would have to go out with lower ranks in the gang and see what they are capable of and how they perform on a daily basis.

4. I would make my gang participate as many or all events possible to achieve a high ranking gang amongst the other gangs.

Miguel Salvador

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: IRL Miguel D'Arcy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord: Don Pablo@9666
6. Your Nickname: Miguel
7. Your ID: 5278

Additional information
. Leader of Bloods street gang

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience there as the deputy. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there and let me just say "It was fun while it lasted". On the other hand, I learned what true leadership means, by all means, Eddie BabyBlackPig was a great leader and I picked up a thing or two from his exceptional leadership. In fact, I think the new and improved bloods need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully.

b) I loved how we connected, like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 1. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

c) I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "Blood-Padawans" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths.

Best regards - Miguel Prada, ID:5278

Last edited:

Please Delete my forum

Delete this acc
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organizati.mjj

Last edited:

Louie Prada

Player
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL Abdi
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 4- 9 Hours
5. F4REAL#9872
6. Louie Prada
7. 5644

1. Leader of Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- Ive been in every gang and Bloods is 100% the one ive been in most and seen as the best gang, it has always
been the best roleplay experience and no matter what.

- I want to focus with bloods all on the roleplay experience as much as i can while being on turfs and do all the events, and
i want the gang to attend as much as possible on the events as Store robberies, Clandestines, Battleships, Turfs and more,
and everyone go help out eachother in the ghetto with robbing backup calls and help out.

- I have been High command in many Organizations like, Vagos, Families, FIB and last Bloods,
so i have past experience with orgs as i know this will be a great gang!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I will try getting people as much as IC as possible in the gang and attend the events.
And i will make sure people that joins the gang has a good understanding of the rules.​

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1.Your Name: Deepak
2.Your Age: 21
3.Timezone: IST
4.Average Online per day:7-8 hours per day
5.Discord ID: Mia Escobarr#3034

6.Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7.ID: 430

Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello Everyone that is reading this, I would like to be become leader of Bloods because I have seen the legal side of Los Santos for 6 months and felt like gangs could be so much better. I feel like gangs could reach goals far beyond to make this city more entertaining and better for gangs' have spent loads of times in many organizations such as FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Ballas, Bloods and Families beyond these organizations I have been high command, I have had many situations and roles as a high command, which shows that I can control many civilians and make sure they will not do anything to break city rules.

I am very approachable and determined person. I take my role as high command very seriously and do not make mistakes if so it will be resolved quickly and efficiently. I gathered many team skills through FIB high command as a spec ops Head Of Department. Throughout experience of gangs I understand all events and many other gangs which will make me a good leader.

Majority of gangs think its all about shooting in ghetto and legal organization but my gang will be showing that we trust each other and help each other out as much as possible.
My experience as high command I have dealt with many store/gun store robberies and hostage situation is one of my specialties since i negotiated with many gangs this would help since robberies help the org and my fellow gang members. With many legal experience i can make families a lot better and make more content throughout the city.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

My advice for improving roleplay as a Bloods leader is i will make global events that Bloods will make such as previously families were announced as terrorist which I will make Bloods do and Bloods do a lot more better events such as overpowering of capitol, Lifeinvader and etc.
Also communicating through other gangs and team up on all the legal orgs.
I will improve roleplay with my fellow gang members and higherups.

TILL THEN BLOODS ON TOP

Thankyou,
Deepak Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom