Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Monon Vitality

ඞ XO 'Till We OD
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information

1.Your name IRL: Monon Rahman
2.Your age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT+6 | Bangladesh.
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 16:00 - 24:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8-10 hours.
6.Your Discord ID: vitality7777
7.Your characters' name (IC): Monon Wayde
8.Your in game ID: 128031
9.Your in game level: 28
10.Languages spoken: English, Bangla and Hindi.
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

• I wish to help maintain excellent RP in server IC situations and even OOC ones by punishing individuals who violate the server's rules. I hope to be able to offer newcomers to the city a basic orientation and support them on their Grand Roleplay journey. Sometimes I assisted administrators with tasks. Also, I am interested towards the administration rather than the RP Life.
What are your strengths?

• I am a good listener and quick learner, also I'm patient with people and I don't lose my temper.
• I have a good communication skill and I am fluent in English.
• Making decisions after carefully assessing the circumstances.
What are your weaknesses?

• I take too much time to evaluate the situation.
What skills can you bring to the admin team?

• I can provide the administrative team with the ability to quickly resolve any player concerns. It will strengthen the link between the administrators and players. At the moment, all administrators reply to players quickly, but I want to speed up the process even more. If I become an admin, I can provide a lot more abilities.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

• Yes, as I don't operate any business currently.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

• Currently there is no situation like that. So, I can give my full effort in administrator team.

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
• I am currently the HR in LifeInvader.
• I also worked in GOV , Vagos Gang and LSPD in the past.

XO Monon

Jester Walker

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prabir Gaidhane
2.Your age (OOC): 17
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 16:00 - 22:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours.
6.Your Discord ID: _.prabir
7.Your characters' name (IC): Jester Walker
8.Your in game ID: 139678
9.Your in game level: 16
10.Languages spoken: English, Marathi and Hindi.
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information

• I have Worked From a Framer to a Collector and Being in Legal Organizations Like LSPD,SAHP and Served as First Person on State Twice by working in GOV in which Departments like Correction,Justice,Treasury,Recreation and USSS. After completing all of these tasks, my goal is to become an administrator so that I may share my happiness with newcomers and help them progress in legal organizations.
What are your strengths?

• I don't make decisions unless I'm positive they are the right ones.
• I speak English well and can communicate well.

• I am a little soft for new Player

• I will be working in sync with my seniors because I am a very determined and dedicated towards work.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

• Yes, I don't own any of them
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

• There doesn't seem a circumstance like that at the moment. I can give the maximum time to administration team

Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
• Recently Selected for LSPD Interview.

Last edited:

Ali NoMercy

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Saad
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone + country:
UTC+5 / Pakistan
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): I am available at 4.00 onwards on weekends. 10.00 - 17.00 on weekdays
5. Average online per day: 3-4 hours (sometimes more)
6. Your Discord: kingali47
7. Your characters' name (IC): Ali NoMercy
8. Your ID: 82091
9. Your in game level:
10. Languages spoken: English (very fluent), Hindi/Urdu (Native)
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime (I have been crime leader so would prefer crime)

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help out the new players out there and mostly to extend my experience as an admin that i had 3-4 months back. I just want to contribute into the project and for that i would like to become an admin on the server once again. I mostly see people around the server breaking the server rules and playing on it as it is meant to be, and due to that reason, most of the new players who join the server and are in their starting, they just quit.

Honesty.
Dedication.
Stay Calm in any situation.
I learn things very fast, but also learn from my mistakes. (And wont do the mistakes again)
Interest in my work.
good problem-solving skills.

Straightforward
Sometimes i trust on people who are not trustworthy.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES, i am ready to leave Rp Life.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Administration is the crucial part of any project and i would love to be a part of it. But the main part is friendliness where you help everyone out there in a friendly way, and teamwork, where you and your team have a proper understanding and work in very beautiful atmosphere,

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any business, but if i had i would be ready to sell it.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No, i dont have any issues at the time being.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
That i was an ex-admin, and would love to be part of this wonderful team once again.

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 25
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations I feel like now I have to watch out the city i want to work as admin now I want to watch out city deeply as I have very much experience but some experiences only come from when you see something deeply as I figure out all city workings but I think something is missing out from my range because of that stress on m mind I think to work for admins and as admin to see things more clearly.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by my level i have experience in all organizations legal and illegal both just try me guys

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Server Administrator
Information
Your name IRL: Abhinav Singh
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: alexa_bros
Your characters' name (IC): Alexa Bros
Your in game ID: 136988
Your in game level: 28
Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

- I Have a huge experience in legal and illegal org as HC and also 1×leader in Vagos gang which makes me capable also deputy in unofficial family and being in server for so much time, I well understand the rules and regulation of the server and always contribute to best rp experience and maintaining the well being of the server.

What are your strengths?
- I can understand things fast
- Having fluent english
- can take handle complex situation
- always take non-biased decision

- curently I have no weakness in RP

- Good Communication skills
- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot
- will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment
-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

-NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I was previously a vagos leader but due to some reason it got disbanded, but i have great knowledge of the server as i passed the leader interview. ALSO I am Deputy in Unofficial fam so i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Mehtab Ansari
Your age (OOC): 20 Years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 12:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: vikingnawab
Your characters' name (IC): Viking Nawab
Your in game ID: 98376
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I am in the city from a long time, and I can't say I know all rules, but I know that much rule which can help me to help a new player to improve their life in city. As an EMS deputy I know how to work with other people as a team.

- I am good at learning new things.
- Good in teamwork and helping others.
- I am good in handles the tough situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Sympathies with people sometime.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am ready.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 15
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I've been in the city for a long time to understand its rules. I've got to know more about the state and crime in the city. As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No

Thank you

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas Blaze
8.Your in-game ID: 116132
9.Your in-game level: 11
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I am aware I was banned for GR 1.4, recently, But I Was innocent and Sam sir unbanned me and he also clarified I can still be an admin and leader :) . I might be level 11 but I have thoroughly invested my time in learning all the rule of the city!

Regards,
Thomas Blaze (Karma Hopper)

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, you all have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Monon Wayde - 128031 : vitality7777

2. Jester Walker - 139678 : _.prabir

3. Ali NoMercy - 82091 : kingali47

Contact me on discord regarding interviews

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas Blaze
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 11
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

I am aware I was banned for GR 1.4, recently, But I Was innocent and Sam sir unbanned me and he also clarified I can still be an admin and leader :) . I might be level 11 but I have thoroughly invested my time in learning all the rule of the city!

Regards,
Thomas Blaze (Karma Hopper)

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 25
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-As I know all server rules and I have experience in all legal and illegal organizations I feel like now I have to watch out the city i want to work as admin now I want to watch out city deeply as I have very much experience but some experiences only come from when you see something deeply as I figure out all city workings but I think something is missing out from my range because of that stress on m mind I think to work for admins and as admin to see things more clearly.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by my level i have experience in all organizations legal and illegal both just try me guys

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Akshaj Sharma
Your age (OOC): 17Years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: itsopzolo
Your characters' name (IC): Sharma Nobody
Your in game ID: 87949
Your in game level: 22
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

1.To use my experience as admins and help admin team
2.It will give me good opportunity in future
3.It will give me power that a normal player does not posses

What are your strengths?
1.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again.
2.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

1.I can't say no to people

1.I can learn new things easily.
2.I know how to solve situation .

Yes but i don't have any so no problem

No not soon

No i am a fare player

(Previous application)

sameerkhankkk

Player
Player
Your Name IRL : Sameer
Your Age (OOC) : 17
Time + Country : India ( GMT 5:30)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format : 13:00 to 22:00
Average online per day (hour) : 6-8 hours
Your Discord ID : vecnathings
Your character Name (IC) : Vecna Things
Your in game id : 141137
Your in game Level : 16
Languages spoken : Hindi English ,Punjabi and many others
What section would you prefer to be curator : State ( but can be crime also)

============================================================================================================

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I am passionate about helping the community and ensuring that everyone has a great experience. As a player, I've enjoyed my time in RP and have learned a lot about the game and the community. Now, I want to give back by taking on more responsibility. I can make the server a little bit more fun to other players by giving my little contibutions to the admin team. A person should always learn from others mistakes not from his mistakes, But anyhow i did mistakes and i can proudly say that i learned from my own mistakes.

- I am good at shooting, taking responsibilities and communicating.

- I generally get over excited or hyper after getting even small rewards.

- I had already served the admin team in the past so i know how the things work and i will give my best while helping the players by solving their issues in the fastest and perfect way. I will also bring a skill of teamwork to the admin team because if we will work together by helping each other, the things will become very simple.

- I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- Absolutely no.

- Maybe no.

===========================================================================
THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION !!

Best Regards,
VECNA THINGS

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 15
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I've been in the city for a long time to understand its rules. I've got to know more about the state and crime in the city. As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

- No

Thank you

Ammar ali

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
1. Ali
2. 16
3. Eastern daylight time + USA
4. 22:00 - 6:00
5. 4 - 10 hours
6. deafking_#5776
7. Ali Venomous
8. 34250
9. 25
10. English and Arabic
11. state

Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? because I was to help the server out because I see a lot of people breaking rules and there is not enough admins that see that when it happens and punish them so I want to make the server more role play and better experience for players especially the new players because they have no idea what to do and people ram them and kill them for no reason so I would like to help them out and everyone too.
  2. What are your strengths? I can do things fast and I learn very easy I speak 2 languages English and Arabic and I stay clam in insane situations and I am confident when I speak and good with people.
  3. What are your weaknesses? I forget things sometimes because I might be focused on 1 thing or I thinking about something and I forget what I was going to do.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can help you guys with helping new players with them getting started and I know you guys dont have as much people online at the time I am on so I will punish people for breaking rules.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? school or work
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? no

sayanmatrix

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: decasopluxury07
Your characters' name (IC): Decaso Pluxury
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Marathi, hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
-> I’m little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me but I’m trying to overcome of these.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal
-> I don't have a business
-> no
-> nothing

Last edited:

sayanmatrix

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Riju Naskar
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: Itachi_Wars
Your characters' name (IC): Decaso Pluxury
Your in game ID: 148376
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Marathi, hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
-> I’m little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me but I’m trying to overcome of these.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal
-> I don't have a business
-> no
-> nothing

Alexa Bros

HSM ON TOP
Server Administrator
Information
Your name IRL: Abhinav Singh
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: alexa_bros
Your characters' name (IC): Alexa Bros
Your in game ID: 136988
Your in game level: 28
Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.
Additional information

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal orgs I was previous leader in vagos also deputy in 2 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server
-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition
What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast
- can speak fluent english
- can handle complex situation
- always take non-biased decisio
n
- no favouritism

- Currently I have no weakness in RP

- Good Communication skills
- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot
- will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment
-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

-
NO

- I am deputy in vagos and i was 2x deputy in other gangs also was previously a vagos leader but due to some reason it got disbanded, but i have great knowledge of the server as i passed the leader interview. ALSO I am Deputy in Unofficial fam so i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

mr_abhi198

Player
Player

Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL: Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Assassin Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin because I want to solve problems for many players and protect innocent players from being victimized. I enjoy helping others, and becoming an admin will allow me to assist them more effectively.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual.

Ans:
I tend to easily believe anyone who speaks to me softly, which can sometimes lead to being deceived. Additionally, I am quite emotional.

Ans:
I bring a strong sense of helpfulness and a genuine desire to assist others. I have the ability to make fair decisions that satisfy both sides and can work calmly under pressure.

Ans:
I don't have any business.

Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Best Regards,
Abhinav Alok

Top Bottom