Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bak yols
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/783123/

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
Im spray leader of bloods. as you see in my pov there is a spray location in front of vagos hq. i Im not going there to provoke them, im going there to spray, they killing and robbing me when i spray there. They are hiring new players who doesnt know the rules and they doing alot of mistakes.

image.png

dgizhere

Zoro senpaii
Player
bro provide full video of shooting in city forum you guys was the one who started shooting and run okay so stop targeting vagos and provide full video of shooting in city forum

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
I need to write comment cause im sprayers helper in Bloods gang. We was there for sprayig...
Dear Alex if in game 1 or 10 peoples who in same gang (before they was in bunta and breaking rules there , just check their history) If we reporting peoples who breaking rules and always same faces that means they didnt learn to play fair - it doesnt mean we target to gang , we target to fair play. It is really annoying when they always break, to catch me they vdm or CR , they break today event rules, every fight in gheto side they run in GZ when losing in gunfight time. They also shooting from GZ or to GZ.

This wasnt targeting. Just check all reports to vagos. And check their reports to us. They report and taking time of admins at any possible situation. we reporting only at rulebreaks. They breaking from their first day of start. :cautious: and some my reports was rejected. 1 i appeal, and u said rules will not change. So they just lucky cause many their rulebreaks getting ignored , or passed timings for report

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom