Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omar Pablo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Yp1JKvDwODs

Aleks Vendetta

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 87631 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

DunyaKaya

Player
Player
Hi Aleks I am a new player so I dont know about recording pov's .I am using instant replay and I was thinking it saves automatically.So I learned today that I need to save them by myself. Also can you please check the logs it looks like I cant be able to kill him because he was out of my sight after he pass the pool.If you also check 00:19 I was reloading when he died.Maybe he had some latency problem.Also this is my first time please forgive me for once I want to play GRP. Can I get a warning for this time. I will start taking pov's properly after this time.Thanks.

lexqwe

Player
Player
Hi Aleks I am a new player so I dont know about recording pov's .I am using instant replay and I was thinking it saves automatically.So I learned today that I need to save them by myself. Also can you please check the logs it looks like I cant be able to kill him because he was out of my sight after he pass the pool.If you also check 00:19 I was reloading when he died.Maybe he had some latency problem.Also this is my first time please forgive me for once I want to play GRP. Can I get a warning for this time. I will start taking pov's properly after this time.Thanks.
If you had taken it, she would have said "pov, if there is such a thing as don't forgive me, forgive me too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom