Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Nathan Drakke

Player
Player

1. Your nickname: Nathan Drakke​

2. The administrator's nickname: Corky door/Anshul Narcos​

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): There always ready to help always very friendly and they handle situation very professional​

ivan knight dark

Player
Player
1. your nickname: ivan knight

2. administrator nickname: sam pluxery.

3. Essence of gratitude.
Ans: sam pluxery is a elegent and honest admin full of loving heart. Sam pluxery handle us as their friend. Either he is bad or good. I am sure that sam pluxery like admin. Is a star on admin team.

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Server Administrator

1. Your nickname: Alan Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Jonathan Thomas , Pablo Schmidit and Sam Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They Are Always Ready To Help And Always soupportive

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Gee Man

2. The administrator's nickname: Alan Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): My dear brother Alan he is the most helpful person I met since player in GRP EN2 honestly even though sometimes we have our disagreements. But never the less he always there to help me and tell me right from wrong in any situation, he as a great leadership in him and always calm at times he knows how to run a entire army by him self I salute and respect you always Alan peace and love always brother.

GaripKont

KEL
Player
1. Your nickname: Garip Kont

2.The Administrator's Nickname: Abdel Pluxury, Del Federal ,Willian Federal , Evan Pluxury, Kakashi Pluxury , Vali Federal, Abhishek Federal, Aditya Gupta, Aditya Love, Levi Pluxury ,Masta Killa, Ahmed Ilya , Zazie Walker , Akali Pierce Negi Ilya , King Ilya , Tomi Meller, Samuel Elkanah , Hardik Royal, Alan Federal, Alan Pluxury, Arvind Western , Soggyfan Western, Martina Kingsman , Aman Patel ,Satish Royal, Hassy davids, Negan Smith , Amar Singh , Matt Long , Rishav raj , Dom Salvatore , Shan Albertus, Pina Reaper ...

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you all admins always help when ever we need . Each of these names is a friend to me. I want to thank each one of them individually for their hard work and dedication to this project and to us. Their efforts have been invaluable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom