Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

Blu Blu

Leader of unofficial org
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

1. Your nickname: Blu Blu

2. The administrator's nickname: Negi Ilya and Ibo Ilya

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Nothing is too much for these two wizards, they go above and beyond to help. I really think these two admins are the roll models for others.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1. Your nickname: Jackson Eclipse

Poke Chan, Dino Lopes, Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury and Jonathan Thomas

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I would like to thank all of you for the impacts you have had on me while I was both a player and an admin. I would also like to thank you for being such good admins and being their for players/people when needed.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information:

1. Your nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

1. Your nickname: Liam Vercetti

2. The administrator's nickname: Jesse Bird/ Ani Pluxury / Tomi Meller / Poke Chan / Kakashi Pluxury / Senpai Hope / Hardik Royal / Hela Juzzo :> / Salvator Damon / Stevie Walker

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you for being amazing curators/friends or both at the same time

Love from Vercetti <3

Last edited:

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader
1. Your nickname: kazuto kirigaya

2. The administrator's nickname: Chris Mazuko, Akali Pierce, Ibo Ilya, Zazie Pluxury, Ani Pluxury, Poke Chan, Dino lopes, Negi ilya and Jack Robert

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These 10 admins are few of the best admins i have ever met. they go above and beyond to help with any event hosting's for my org LifeInvader as well as helping out with many more things. Some of these admins are truly a role model for others.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader โค๏ธ
Player
Information:

1. Your nickname: Levi Blu

2. The administrator's nickname: Negi Ilya, Apolo Grey

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Appreciated These are two Admins are Helping me. And When I got trouble in some situations. They will give me solutions to Solve The Problem. Also They are Treated as a Little Brother To Help Us.

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Nana Enzo

2. The administrator's nickname: Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all that you do. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated, and I am constantly impressed by your skill and expertise. Your tireless efforts keep our servers running smoothly, ensuring that we can all do our jobs effectively and efficiently. Your ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions quickly is invaluable, and it is clear that you are passionate about what you do. I want you to know that your work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. You are a crucial member of our team, and we are lucky to have you on board. Thank you for all that you do, and please know that your efforts are making a difference.

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
1. Your nickname : Jack Choo

2. The administrators nickname : Morgan Pirazev

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is always their to help me and has been a friend of mine since the start. Im so proud of how far he has come and I see a good future ahead of him! We started off as friends in GOV and now he is doing his own thing the sky! I cant say anything bad about Morgan he's the best!

Love from :
Jack Choo!

1. Your Nickname: Liza Hayashi

2.The administrator's nickname: Sajib Walker , Zazie Pluxury , Akali Pierce , Vansh Kumar and Hetvi Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are my friend since i am playing in Grand RP we started our journey from SAHP and they helped me a lot in my and i will thank you to them to help me . They didnt show single attitude of being an administrator hope they are doing well and helping the Grand Roleplay Team Properly๐Ÿ˜Š

Lisa Flx

Ex-Leader Of Bloods
Player
1. Your nickname: Eagle Kirigaya

2. The administrator's nickname: Sajib Walker/ Zazie Pluxury / Akali Pierce / Hetvi Walker/JackRobert / Salvatore Damon / Hela Juzzo

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They all are very friendly and great friends of Mine and they always help me out whenever i need them.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: DaZzy Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Stevie Walker, Ani Pluxury, Tomi Miller, Vinnu Pluxury, Kakashi Pluxury, Senpai Hope, Hardik Royal, Hela Juzzo, Salvatore Damon, Sajib Walker, Mafia Paul, Zazie Pluxury, Jack Robert

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They all are very friendly and my great Friend, and they always help me out whenever I need them and They are best admins in this server :>

Last edited:

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
1. Your nickname: Evan Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Kakashi Pluxury, Salvatore Damon, Jessie Bird, Jack Robert, Hardik Royal, Hela Juzzo.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thankyou very much for everything, the best Curators and Admins ever I have seen.

Last edited:

Aryn BadMash

Player
Player
Information:

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

1. Your nickname: Aryn BadMash

2. The administrator's nickname: hella juzo

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is the best, Always ready to help in any situation.

Top Bottom