Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
1. Your nickname: Furious Bolo

2. The administrator's nickname: Hella Juzzo, Chris Mazoku, Arthur Mack, Aki Pluxury, Hardik Royal and Tomi Meller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Each of these admins have made there contributions towards fair play on the server and i respect there alertness and efforts to maintain it.

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname : Abdel Pluxury

2. The administrators names : Chris Mazoku , Pablo Schmidt , Ibo Ilya , Negi Ilya , Slim Capella , Ani Pluxury , Harry King , Poke Chan , Arthur Mack , Tomi miller , Girish Royal , Hardik Royal , Omer Som , Senpai Pluxury , Jack Robert , Levi Akashi , Stevie walker , Kakashi Pluxury , Akali Pierce , Luka Mamardashvili , Hela Juzo , Dino Lopez , Vinnu Pluxury , Xavier Escuela , Sam Pluxury , Lebron Pluxury .

- Some Ex admins : Nick Rune , Chris Jackson , Adonis Carter , Rebel Smith , David Pluxury , April Pierce , Joey Bozo , Yip Man , Shiva Marneedi , Neo Pluxury , Mark Loops .

3. The essence of gratitude (claims) : Basically all admins are perfect ( no exception ) , but there is always some people who makes a big change in everything , and this guys , they run this project perfectly , and trying to keep it clean , i wanna say thank you all for Being to kind and nice to everyone , we all appreciate your hard work for keeping the RP experience more fun ❤️ .

Last edited:

Cying Lee

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Cying Lee

2. The administrator's nickname: Chris Mazuko

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I love the way he strides through the beach market with all of his confidence and pride and soo cool with everything he does he is amazing and really nice because he is so cool and nice. also, he is so nice to all of Los Santos but he is so cool and strong and nice

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your nickname: Daryll Scott

2. The administrator's nickname: Morgan Pirazov

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Im always seeing him active and punishing those who try to ruin our RP, always remains calm and kind to those when they are asking questions, Thank you morgan

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ronny Rich

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi Meller, Omer Som, Poke Chan.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are such great people they are so generous and kind when helping people Tomi is wonderful person never met an admin so nice and dedicated to what he does omer som and Vinnu Pluxury were the best curators ever and poke chon is such a kind and helpful person when you need help thanks guys keep up the great work you guys are amazing💜💜

Last edited:

adar

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
1. Your nickname: adar aizen

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi Meller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he all time help to all so active i just love him he best admin all the people said it love you you are alwayes help in report <3

abirahmedovee

Roleplayer
Player
1. Your nickname: Acid Ahmed

2. The administrator's nickname: Lebron Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for Lebron, he cares about all the Admins and helps them by supporting morally. Doesn't matter if the punishment is wrong by an Admin, After admin complaint Lebron always says "Unpunished this Time". It is very rare to find a very supportive person. Love for you brother :love:

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Your Name: Adityaa Gupta
2.The administrator's nickname: Vansh Kumar, Harry King, Jack Robert, Akali pierce, Salvatore Damon, Kakashi Pluxury, Hardik Royal, Poke chan, Asta Staria, Chris Mazoku, Mafia Paul, Stevie walker, Hassy Davids, Hella Juzo,

3. The essence of gratitude ( claims): They all are really helpful and they all are good in nature and really great everyone of them helps players and we enjoy a lot together. It's a pleasure that we got them as the server admin.

Last edited:

Rahul Ror

Hill side Mafia join us we are unofficial org
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your nickname: Rahul Ror
2. The administrator's nickname: Apollo Grey , Asta Staria , Jack Robert , Senpai Pluxury , Tomi Meller , Vansh Kumar , Girish Royal , Albus Pluxury , Ani Pluxury , Chris Mazoku , Hardik Royal , babu pluxury
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): the are helping and good nacthar

Cemre Archer

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Cemre Archer

2. The administrator's nickname: Salvatore Damon - Levi Akashi - Tomi Meller - Hassy Davids - Hardik Royal -Kakashi Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are all one of the best admins in the server. Salvatore and Hardik were very kind and helpful when I was in lspd in Kakashi's term. And Kakashi was best chief of police. Tomi, Hassy and Levi are always helpful and all of them answers very fast to every message they are very good at their jobs.

Last edited:

adar

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname: Adar Liuqid

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi meller, Hassy Davids, Morgan Pirazev

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
ok then,
They always help with anything and are really fun to talk to
They are my 3 favorite admins

Shivam3224

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: harsh rane

2. The administrator's nickname:Kakashi Pluxury, Salvatore Damon, Jessie Bird, Jack Robert, Hardik Royal, Hela Juzzo.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thankyou very much for everything, the best Curators and Admins ever I have seen.

Mike Cursed

Gang Unit | Drug Dealer
Player
1. Your nickname: Mike Pluxury

2. Administrator's nickname: Kakashi Federal, Damon Federal, Hardik Royall, Krish Federal, Evan Federal, Hetvi Walker, Senpai Pluxury, Niko Enzo, Tomi miller, Vansh Kumar, Lavi Akashi, Zazie Pluxury, Negi Ilya, Harry king, Jimmy Federal, Ibo Ilya, Pablo Schmidt, Ani Pluxury, Vinnu Pluxury, Habib Anderson, Mac Blu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These admins are very friendly with nature and kind with behaviour these who admins helped me in my every situation and never hesitate to help and now these admins has build their own fan base on this community all admins are best but these admins made a another level respect in my eyes. Thanks all Curators and Admins to helping me in my every situation. Love you all Admins no hate to anyone

Last edited:

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
1. Your nickname: Vinnu Pluxury

2. Administrator's nickname: Tomi Meller , Harry King , Arthur Mack , Aki Pluxury , Ani Pluxury , Hardik Royal , Senpai Pluxury , Poke Chan , Revanth Hockley , Pablo , Krish , Hassy Davids , Ryuk Smith , Kakashi , Vansh Kumar

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These Admins Are Very Freindly And There Are My All Time Favourate And I Love You Everyone And Miss You All Also See Later , Spending From 7Mnths With You Was An Great Bonding Love You ALL And Take Care

Like Reply
King Regards
Vinnu Pluxury......

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
1. Your nickname: Rihana Choo

2. The administrator's nickname: Evan Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): One of the better admins in the city for many reasons 1 is that he always takes care of everybody who needs help!

Thank you evan

Top Bottom