Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

L

Lio Juzzo

1. Your nickname: Lio Carter

2. The administrator's nickname:
Hela Juzzo, Senpai Hope, Hardik Royal, Salvatore Damon, Jack Robert, Ani Pluxury.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The are the bestest admin ever. Always ready to help no matter its IC or OOC matter.

Cherry Choo

unapologetic
Player
1. Your nickname: Cherry Kendall

2. The administrator's nickname: Kakashi Pluxury, Ibo Ilya, Negi Ilya, Chris Mazuko, Akali Pierce, Jack Robert, Ani Pluxury, Morgan Pirazev

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Always there to help with whatever problem. They have no issue to provide further information if something isn't understood on the first try (i.e., when asked about something regards server mechanics, forums etc.). And all that while staying professional, but also human. Thank you!

Mortal

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Mortal ash

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi meller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): always helped me when i needed, great admin always calm and really easy to communicate with and great personality! Thank you for helping me out when i needed and i hope there will be more like you! ♥️

James Shikari

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Anderson Shikari

2. The administrator's nickname: Hella Juzzo, Vansh Kumar, Chris Mazuko, Negi Ilya , Senpai Hope , Kakashi Pluxury, Salvatore Damon, Jessie Bird, Jack Robert, Hardik Royal, Stevie Walker, Ani Pluxury, Tomi Miller, Vinnu Pluxury, Mafia Paul, Zazie Pluxury,

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All admin mentioned here are the best i am sorry if i forgot someone

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Your NickName: Krish BlackSquad

Admins NickName: Kakashi Pluxury,Chris Mazoku,Ani Pluxury,Habib Anderson,Tomi Miller,Hardik Royal,Hetvi Pluxury,Hela Juzo,Jessie Bird,Vansh Kumar,Lebron Pluxury,Girish Royal,Salvatore Damon,Senpai Pluxury,Stevie Walker,Negi Ilya,Akali Pierce,Sajib Walker,Tanish Carter,Ibo Illya.

Best Admins Who Always Help in every cases also its difficult to remember names of many at one time so if i missed any sorry from bottom of my heart . I Love nd respect every admin for his/her hardwork.

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
Nickname: Tabrej Carter
Administrator Name: ❤️Kakashi Pluxary,Harry King, Salvatore Damon,Vansh Kumar,Hela Juzo, Hardik Royal,Zazie Walker❤️

The Essence Of Gratitude: I am constantly impressed by your ability to juggle so many tasks and still maintain a high level of quality. Thank you for being such a valuable person in my life ❤️

Last edited:

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: mas kub

2. The administrator's nickname: Kakashi Pluxury , Salvatore Damon, Sajib Walker , Hela Juzzo ,Senpai Hope, Girish Royal, Stevie Walker, Carlo pluxury, babu pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):They always behave like friends❤️. I am very happy to use them . always ready to help and love his response time 🖤 Take love .

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
1. Your Nickname : Nick Rune

2. The administrators name : Ani Pluxury, Poke Chan, Arthur Mack, Aki Pluxury, Chris Mazoku, Pablo Schmidtt, Xavier Escula, Tomi Miller, Vansh Kumar, Akali Pierce, Dino Lopez, Vinnu Pluxury, Omer Som, Negi Ilya, Ibo Ilya, Jessie Bird, Kakashi Pluxury, Jonathan Thomas, Sam Pluxury, Lebron Pluxury,
(Chris Jackson, David Pluxury, Rebel Smith, Matthew Jane, Abdel Pluxury, Joe Testing, Yip Man, Shiva Marneedi, Neo Pluxury, April Pierce)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims) : Thank you yall. Stay safe. Have fun. 😃

Last edited:

Andre Hergun

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Andre Hergun

2. The administrator's nickname: Hassy Davids, Lebron Pluxury, Ibo Ilya, Harry King, Pablo Schmidt, Akali Pierce, Mazhor Pluxury, Sam Pluxury, Chris Mazoku, Meow Meow, Girish Royal, Sam Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you all for your service so far and for making this server beautiful. I hope you will not have any problems in the future and everything will be as you always wanted in your life. Thank you❤️. -Andre Hergun

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your nickname: Punar Badmash

2. The administrator's nickname:Senpai hope,Tony pluxary, Harry king,Hela juzo
,Salvatore Damon , Vansh Kumar, Vinnus pluxary,Tomi Meller,Ani Pluxary, Hardik royal,Hetvi Pluxary,Poke Chan

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): .
Their friendly behaviour they always help when we make a ticket

Last edited:

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
1.Dante Vulcans

2.Hela juzzo, Vinnu Pluxury,

3.They both are very kind nature and they helped me a lot and they response of tickets are very quick

Lukas Doncic

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Klihcko Dawayer

2. The administrator's nickname: Hassy Davids, Stevie Walker, Ani Pluxury, Tomi Miller, Vinnu Pluxury, Kakashi Pluxury, Senpai Hope, Hardik Royal, Hela Juzzo, Salvatore Damon, Sajib Walker, Mafia Paul, Zazie Pluxury, Jack Robert.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): You are very kind and respectful admins. Thank you for every thing.

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ajani Gaye

2. The administrator's nickname: Stevie Walker,Akali Perice, Ibo Ilya Senpai Pluxury,Hassy Davids,Sajib Walker, poke Chan , Asta Staria , Chris Maz, Ani Pluxury , plablo S and Harry king,Carlo and hela juzo last but not least Sam Pluxury and lebron pluxury.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):You guys are the best people. When I need help you guys always come there and solve my problem, Some of you guys I been playing going to a year in grand rp as well. Thank you for making and helping and keeping grand rp better and safer for everyone to enjoy and play and make new friends and people you guys help me learn the server rules and also teach me how to play role play I will never forget you guys and I will always love you guys thank you and have a great day

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
1. Your nickname:Niko Enzo

2. The administrator's nickname: Shabir hosain , Pablo schmiddt , Carlo Pluxury,

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I want to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you put into making this server run smoothly. Your tireless efforts do not go unnoticed, and we are grateful for the countless hours you spend behind the scenes to ensure that everything operates seamlessly.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
1. Your nickname: Hexton Froster

2. The administrator's nickname: Vinnu Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best curator :)

standard.gif

Top Bottom