Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

quick'd

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Karaoguz Marcellus

2. The administrator's nickname: Akali Pierce, Negi Ilya

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): So basically im a modder who literally most of the time creates reduxes. I dm all admins and except Negi Ilya and Akali Pierce no one really answers.

This two admin always answer when they re active and they really help.
I wanted to thank them and this is the best way i found for thanking them.

Thanks for reading, i hope you have nice day

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
1. Your nickname: Rihana Choo

2. The administrator's nickname: Jack WaIker

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Already a great admin even though he has not been one for long. He does his work very good and he always responds to tickets as fast as possible, thanks for your work Jack!

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1.Your Nickname: Diptin Uchiha

2.The adminstrator's Nick Name :Lebron Pluxury, Hardik Royal , Hetvi Pluxury

3.The Essence of Gratitude ( Claims): 1st of all thanks to Lebron and his team for running this amazing server for so long whithout them this game wouldn't be as fun as this
And i wanna thank my Curator Hardik and ex Curator Hetvi because they helped me in all shorts of way possible and they are the best curators a leader can ask for..

Greek-999

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: George Walker
2. The administrator's nickname: Jack Walker
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very helpful/friendly and very knowledgeable about OOC and IC rules while also being eager to help.

I'm Cole

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ragnaraok Anarchy

2. The administrator's nickname: Mac Blu, Hassy Davids
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Quick and helpful admins definately on my top 3 list. Thank you to both of you

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
1. Your nickname: Tomi Meller
2. The administrator's nickname: Morgan Pirazev,hassy Davids, Damon Federal ,Vansh Kumar Akali Pluxury, Hela Juzo, Senpai Pluxury, Hardik Royal,Chris Mazoku, Aki Pluxury,Ani Pluxury,Arthur Mack,Pablo Schmidt, Negi ilya (sorry if i forgot everyone love all of you )
3. They have always been by my side and I appreciate everyone for their help and they are my friends for 9 months and I have always seen how they help people and they really care about the server so for that thank you very much

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Anil Dixon

2. The administrator's nickname: Sam Pluxury & Lebron Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
first of all when i got blacklist , u guys believed me for i didnt make insult to u guys and u did unban me. And i really grateful about it , and after that i m very careful about ingame, im trying to not get any punishment ingame. And i trust ur justice, im really sorry for happenends but if i still playing this game,because of u trust me, Thanks for Reading.
-Best Rigards-

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name : Krish
Admins Name : Sajib Walker , Carlo Pluxury , Levi Akashi , Damon Federal , Evan Federal , Vinu Pluxury , Jessie Bird , Iso Marine , Vali Federal , Habib Anderson , Lola Blu , Alex Roland , Jack Walker , Asta Staria , Tabrej Carter (Sorry If i missed someone)
Will Miss My Bot Army 💕.

Savas Wayland

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

1. Your nickname: Maya Alejandro

2. The administrator's nickname: LOLA BLU NEGİ ILYA Morgan Pirazev

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I love them so much they respond very quickly to tickets and they are very friendly 💕

Mikee Ross

Mentor for the Competent
Player
1. Your nickname : Mikee Ross/Tyler Banks

2. The administrators nickname : Morgan Pirazev

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Morgan Pirazev is the most un-biased administrator I've seen in the history of Grand Roleplay, He does his job at a professional level, never picking sides in situations, and is very welcoming and Respectful towards all players. Morgan is the textbook example of how all Administration should act. On top of that while his accent is strong, his English is stronger allowing for more comfortable confrontations with players, and less of a language barrier due to poor English or English swallowed by a heavy non-understandable accent. Keep up the good work g 🤝.

I'm Cole

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Akh_BluWilliam

2. The administrator's nickname: Lebron_Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Brodie helped me with my admin complaint quick af. Luv for that man.

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
1. Your nickname: Balkan Blu

2. The administrator's nickname: Jack BluWalker

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): One of the most carying curators always there to help and does not look down on anybody. Helps everybody in need and is a trust worthy admin, thanks alot Jack!

Best regards, Balkan Blu !

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Your nickname: Daryll Scott

2. The administrator's nickname: Lebron Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Answers every complaint against administrators quickly and has been doing it for a long time on top of this he gives fair answers to everyone, on top of this he runs lots IC and opening applications for leaders, Thanks for everything sir

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat / Troll / insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

1. Your nickname: Hashira Krish

2. The administrator's nickname: Krish Federal & Vansh Kumar

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): there are many admins over all, but out of them a there are some unique and very friendly admins there! they both the the perfect example of an actual Friendly Administration! 💓✨

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Anil Rhee

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): No need the words. i love him soo much <3

Mark Smurf

Leader of The Top Guns family
Blocked
Player
1. Your nickname: Mark Aqua

2. The administrator's nickname: Evan Federal, Aditya Federal, Hetvi Pluxary, Negi Ilya, Levi Akashi, Morgan Pirazev, Pablo Schmidt Shan Mirjah, Hassy Davids, Nana Pluxary, Lola Blu, Chris Mazuko, Ani Pluxary, Lebron pluxary, Sam pluxary

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): For Helping and taking fair decision whenever needed thank you guys 😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom