Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Yuvraj Federal

2. The administrator's nickname: Lola West, Yashwanth Trigger, Hassy Davids, Aaditya Gupta, Negi Ilya And My Favourites Ones Mac Blu, Vansh Kumar, Abir Blu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best Admins, Very helping and calm in every situation. Lots Of Love From My Side To Everyone

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
1. Your nickname: Darshil Black

2. The administrator's nickname: Negan Smith, Yashwanth Trigger, Hassy Davids, Mac Blu (90% for sure Dad❤️😂) , Sahil West, Navi Saini, Willian Federal and Jack Smith.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very Good Admins, always calm and respectful to handle situations + Everytime Very Helpful when I need them. Lot of respect and love for you.

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
1. Your Nickname - Somu Gangster

2. The Administrator's Nickname - Hassy Davids, Diptin Pluxury, Aditya Gupta, Sahil West, Hetvi Pluxury, Hardik Royal and Hela Juzzo.

3. The Essence Of Gratitude (Claims) - The Best Admins, Always Help People, Handle Every Situation Perfectly

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
My Nickname : Damon Umbra /federal/ Salvatore Damon
admins nickname : Xavier Escuela ,tomi,levi, chris mazoku , pablo , senpai , lebron , sam , hardik ,del , aditya , jessie bird , vali ,Hela , Lio ( sorry if i forgot someone writing this kinda in hurry
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): : Thank you guys love you , it was fun time up there in the sky with you

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
My Nickname : Daryl Scott

admins nickname : Aditya Gupta, Jessie Bird, Hella Juzzo, Morgan Pirazev, Willian Federal,Mac Blu, Mehbub Rich and Lebron Pluxury and Jack Choo.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thanks for giving me a chance on EN2, ill be going soon after i finish up a few things to work on myself and to be w my Real Friends but it has been an amazing time in this city and i hope to see you all again one day

Ishgun

Youngest LSPD Leader maybe?
Player
1. Your nickname: Ishgun Xoxo

2. The administrator's nickname: Abuzar Pluxury , Del Federal , Mehbub Rich , Abhishek Federal, Zoro Saksena , Ahmed Ilya , Negi Ilya , Nik Payne, Raihan Rin , Sky Blaze

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thankyou to all the Above administrator to helping me whenever I need ♥️

Vali Lucifer

Era Ended.
Player
1. Your nickname: Vali Lucifer

2. The administrator's nickname: Hardik, Xavier, Arthur, Chris, Pablo, Harry, Hassy, Hetvi, Vinnu, Del, Levi, Tomi, Hella, Martina, Nik, Akali, Jessie. Poke, Damon, Evan, Vansh, Sahil, Evelyn, Josh, Senpai, Negi, Aki, Jack, Sam, Lebron, If I miss anyone sorry but all of you are great.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All of you are best and was fun time with all of you.

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Levi Akashi

2. The Adminisrator's Nickname:
Lebron, Sam, Jonathan, Arthur Mark , Aki Pluxury, Chris Mazoku, Harry King, Hassy Davids, Pablo Schmidt, Negi Ilya, Xavier Esculea, Ahmed Illya, Akali Pierce, Abhishek Federal, Aditya Gupta, Anil Hossain, Abir blu, Abuzar Pluxury, Arda Kurtoglu, Del Federal, Dimitri Yega, Diptin Pluxury, Evelyn Pluxury, Hardik Royal, Hetvi Pluxury, Iso marine, Ivy Pluxury, Jack Robert, Jhony Davids, Jimmy Balenciaga, Jessie Bird, Josh Kiri, Martina Kingsman, Mark Spector, Morgan Pirazev, Nana Enzo, Niko Enzo, Nik Payne, Noah Nightshade, Omer som, Poke Chan, Rocky Rakesh, Raihan Rin, Satish Royal, Sky Blazze, Safy Blu,Sahil West, Tomi Meller, Vansh Kumar, Vinnu Warren, Vali Lucifer, Willian Federal, Yaswanth Trigger, Zoro Saksena,

Admins Ex:
Shiva Marneedi, Srivathsav Adari, Bobby King, Girish Royal, Revanth Morales, Senpai Pluxury, Hela Juzzo, Lio Juzzo, Negan Smith, Moo Pluxury, Valdmir Yega, Ulvi Misircioglu, Houssam Walker, Sanjay Pluxury, Krish Federal, Adnois Carter, Tiger Lord, King Ilya, Bruce Wayne, Ani Pluxury, Ibo Ilya, Damon Federal, Eren Pluxury, Senpai Pluxury, Aditya Federal, Vansh Exact, Habibi Anderson, Nick Rune, Matthew Jane, Dylan Gomez.
(Sorry if i have missed anyone)

3. The essence of gratitdue (claims): All the admins i have worked with was wondeful had alot of memories will never forget anyone and wish u all the best for the future and will see u guys later for sure and Love u all. From your Curator of bots.

Last edited:

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
1. Your Nickname: Hardik Royal

2. The Administrator's Nickname: Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury, Jonathan Thomas, Arthur Mack, Chris Mazoku, Pablo Schmidt, Aki Pluxury, Negi Ilya, Harry King,Hassy Davis, Xavier Escuela, Levi Akashi, Tomi Miller, Morgan Pirazev, Poke Chan, Zazie Walker, Akali Pierce, Vansh Kumar, Hetvi Pluxury, Iso marine, Ivy Pluxury, Jack Robert, Jhony Davids, Jimmy Balenciaga, Jessie Bird, Josh Kiri, Martina Kingsman, Mark Spector, Diptin Pluxury, Niko, Nana, Anik, Nik, Vali, Vinnu, Willian, Ahemd, Del, Aditya, Omer, Sajib (Evelyn), Sahil.

Ex Admins: Senpai Pluxury, Hela Juzzo, Lio Juzzo, Negan Smith, Revanth Morales, Ibo Ilya, Habib Anderson, Adiya Love, Ani Pluxury, Carlo West, Mac Blu Shabir Hossain, Nick Rune, Dylan Gomez, Evan Federal, Damon Federal, Matthew Jane, Eren Pluxury, Percy killa.

Sorry, If I missed someone's Name y'all my favourite 💜 (Too many Names😵‍💫)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All of you are amazing, I will miss you. We were a great team and we shared lots of memories together. Thank you for everything💜

Last edited:

Mike Vercetti

Vercetti
Player
1. Your nickname: Mike Vercetti

2. The administrator's nickname: Diptin Pluxury, Nana Enzo , Omer Som , Lebron Pluxury , Zoro Saksena

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
Diptin and Nana : they helped me a lot as a curator in my gang term in a very good way, and thanks to them I improved myself even more.
Omer Som : He is a very good admin who always helps people. every server needs good admins like omer.
Zoro Saksena : he is a helpful and very good admin.
Lebron Pluxury ( best admin) : The admin who gives the necessary punishment to people who break the rules and I think is the best chief admin. he makes the right decisions for people and does everything to keep the server in order. he doesn't forgive people, but it's very right that he should do so. if people who break the rules are forgiven, everyone breaks the rules. Lebron is a very good administrator in this regard.

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
1. Your Nickname: Hetvi Pluxury

2. The Administrator's Nickname: Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury, Jonathan Thomas, Arthur Mack, Chris Mazoku, Pablo Schmidt, Aki Pluxury, Negi Ilya, Harry King,Hassy Davis, Xavier Escuela, Tomi Miller, Morgan Pirazev, Poke Chan, Zazie Walker, Akali Pierce, Vansh Kumar, Iso marine, Ivy Pluxury, Jack Robert, Levi Akashi, Josh Kiri, Revanth Morales, Martina Kingsman, Mark Spector, Diptin Pluxury, Niko, Nana, Anik, Nik, Vali, Vinnu, Ahemd, Del, Aditya, Omer, Sajib (Evelyn), Sahil.

Ex Admins: Hardik Royal ,Senpai Pluxury, Hela Juzzo, Lio Juzzo, Levi Akashi, Negan Smith, Ibo Ilya, Mark Spector, Diptin Pluxury, Habib Anderson, Adiya Love, Willian, Ani Pluxury, Carlo West, Mac Blu, Shabir Hossain, Nick Rune, Dylan Gomez, Evan Federal, Damon Federal, Matthew Jane, Eren Pluxury, Percy killa.

Sorry, If I missed someone's Name You All are Best Love You All

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
All of you are best and so helpful got Best memories of my life with you all that is totally unforgettable.

Last edited:

I'm Cole

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Kai Anarchy
2. The administrators nickname: Nik Payne, Harry King
3. The essence of gratitude: Extremely helpful admins and really dedicated towards their responsibilities as an administrator.

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
1. Your nickname: Akali Pierce

2. The administrator's nickname: Chris, Pablo, Hassy , Poke, Sahil, Nana, Vansh, Tomi, Zazie, Evelyn, Aditya, Niko, Martina, Del, Josh, Iso, Abuzar, Anik, Omer, Kazuto, Revanth, Alex, Anastasia, Safy and Hela.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): So, my journey ends here. Hope to see you all again. Love you all. Miss me. If know where to find me in game TP to me or come beach market. Bye ✌️

Last edited:

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
1. Your nickname: Derek Wakachangi

2. The administrator's nickname: Tomi Miller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very fast at responding & good at listening to questions! (I think deserves a promotion of some kind)

Top Bottom