Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Alex Tzariar

Alex Lumo
Player
1. Your nickname: Alex Lumo

2. The administrator's nickname: Evan Federal, Aditya Gupta, Senpai Pluxury, Ahmed Ilya, Jhony Davids, Damon Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These admins have always helped with each report/question that I have made IC, and I would like to show my appreciation to them, Thank you for being such great admins! :)

Fiend

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fiend Carter

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo , Tabrej Carter , Girish Royal , Evan Federal , Aditya Federal , Krish Federal , King Ilya , Negi Ilya , Pablo Schmidt

3.The essence of gratitude (claims): Always Helpful , Good Friends and Respectful.

Last edited:

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
Your nickname: Ajit Akatsuki

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo, senpai pluxury, evan federal, tomi meller,
Levi akashi

3. The essence of gratitude ( claims) : Very supportive and always help in time, understands the situation, very claim and cool gratitude, always makes correct punishment ( they don't do favouritism) , respectful and friendly.
I appreciate all other admins for their hard work and support but these are best admins as far I seen and i appreciate them.

predator007

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Predator Jod

2. The administrator's nickname:Lio Juzzo, Revanth Hockley , Carlo Pluxury , Levi akashi, Niko enzo , senpai ..

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Always there for help and guide ,, the best admin for me and best curator too and great friends

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Tarzan Badshah

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo, Senpai Pluxury , Tabrej Carter, Negi Ilya, Nana Pluxury,...
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Every admin here is helpful, This are the only admins who gives best and instant support & give equal respect to all...

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Zaid Bolo

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo, Hela Juzo , Tomi Meller , Ibo Iya , Negi IIya
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This 5 admins are the best admins the the server have and will have they are so helpful and greatful all love for u

KaKashii

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: KaKashii Badshah

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo, Revanth Hockley ,Senpai Pluxury , Tabrej Carter, Negi Ilya, Nana Pluxury,...
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Every admin here is helpful, This are the only admins who gives best and instant support & give equal respect to all...

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jamil Yama

2. The administrator's nickname: Lio Juzzo, Hela Juzo , Tomi Meller , Ibo Iya , Negi IIya , Ahmad Ilya
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This 6 admins are the best admins the the server have and will have they are so helpful and greatful all love for u

Calvin Yama

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Calvin Yama

2. The administrator's nickname: Noor Yama, Mazhor Pluxury
, Ahmed ilya , Ibo Iya , Negi IIya
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This 5 admins are the best admins the the server have and will have they are so helpful and greatful all love for u

Savas Wayland

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Savas Alejandro

2. The administrator's nickname: Senpai Pluxury, Jack West, Hassy Davids, King Ilya and Pablo Schmidt

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): these 5 admins respond very quickly to tickets and are always ready to help, the place of these administrators is very special for me.

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
1. Your nickname: Darshil Love

2. The administrator's nickname: Lola West, Mac Blu, Yashwanth Trigger, Ahmed Ilya, Shan Mirjah, Hassy Davids, King Ilya, Jessie Bird, Nana West, Lio Juzzo and cute Tomi Meller.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best Admins, Very helping and calm in every situation. Ahmed Ilya, Tomi Meller and Hassy David’s are my favourite ❤️.

Antonio Gonzalez

Alcapone Leader
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your nickname: Antonioo Gonzalezz

2. The administrator's nickname: Nana West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): i would like to thank this admin for his hard work and his behavior .

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ani Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Akali West, Zazie West, Evelyn West, Mark West, Carlo West, Senpai Pluxury, Hela Juzzo, Nick Rune, Vansh Kumar, Tomi Miller, Levi Akashi, Jessy Bird, King Ilya, Lola West, Ibo Ilya, Lio Juzzo, Vinnu Warren, Hardik Royal, Hetvi Pluxury, Jack West, Niko West, Poke Chan, Sahil West. Seniors & HAs - Xavier Escuela, Arthur Mack, Aki Pluxury, Pablo Schmidtt, Harry King, Negi Ilya, Chris Mazoku, Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury, Jonathan Thomas, Rebel Smith, David Pluxury, Chris Jackson.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you everyone (including haters too) for all the memories in grp, will see you in beach market till then sayonara.

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
1. Your nickname: Darshil Khaled

2. The administrator's nickname: Lebron Pluxury, King Ilya, Ahmed Ilya, Chris Mazoku, Mac Blu and Hetvi Pluxury (the most beautiful admin after Lola 😍😂)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best administration in the server, always tries to help and always listens, Love you all.

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Levi Federal

2. The administrator's nickname: Ani Pluxury, Akali West, Zazie West, Evelyn West, Mark West, Carlo West, Senpai Pluxury, Hela Juzzo, Tomi Miller, Levi Akashi, Jessi Bird, King Ilya, Lola West, Ibo Ilya, Lio Juzzo, Vinnu West, Hardik Royal, Hetvi Pluxury, Jack West, Niko West, Poke Chan, Sahil West, Damon Federal, Evan Federal, Abir Blu, Dell Federal, Aditya Federal, Aditya Gupta, Ahmed Ilya, Willian Federal. Seniors & Higher Administrators, Arthur Mack, Pablo Schmidtt, Negi Ilya, Chris Mazoku, Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury and Mazhor Pluxury. If I Skipping their name of Admins Heartedly Sorry❤️❤️❤️😍.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They are Well Deserve Admins. I want to Really Appreciate For these Admins who work for us 24/7. They Assist to help Users who want to join in this Server. They Help me if needed. They Guide me Properly if I want to do mistake they help me alot. Especially when if I am in trouble Situations. Good Work !! Appreciated.

Top Bottom