Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Smurf

Trust me if I say I am Immortal, I am Immortal.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ekambeer Singh
2. Your IRL age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT: +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord - NamelessDart_97#1447
6. Your Nickname - NamelessDart
7. Your ID - 91258
Additional information
1. Leader of... - LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.I want to become the leader of LifeInvader because I would like to serve the citizens of Los Santos and help them with their issues like editing and publishing the AD's with a great speed and absolutely no mistakes.

2. Also I have noticed that the crimes are on it's peak in the city, and I want that the citizens of Los Santos be aware of these type of crimes and be able to protect themselves, so I will encourage the reporting team to report these news and print articles about it.

3. It's been a long time since I am a responsible citizen of this city and I have faced a major problem that even during the day the AD team is taking much time just to edit a simple AD . I want to improve this by hiring capable people for this job and implementing a new weekly bonus system and I will personally edit the AD's when I see there are less people doing work. I will also maintain a decorum in the org so that if anyone's not doing his work.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Anyone who want's to join the org must be active everyday and do it's work efficiently.
2. The deputy head of AD's team should check that if the AD's team is working smoothly.
3. There should be training period for newbies for at least 3 days for every department.
4. I want the LifeInvader org to be more friendly and whoever is being toxic with others should be punished.
DELETE DELETE

Immortal Smurf

Player
Delete yrself
bro stfu......i have the pov where u saying u are 14 years old just 2 months ago........and now u tellin ur age 17..........ez 30 days.....show your id proof of birthdate if u are actually 17..........admins look at this fking liar kid.......14 yr old telling he 17 yr old.........give him 30 days ban

NamelessDart

Player
Player
bro stfu......i have the pov where u saying u are 14 years old just 2 months ago........and now u tellin ur age 17..........ez 30 days.....show your id proof of birthdate if u are actually 17..........admins look at this fking liar kid.......14 yr old telling he 17 yr old.........give him 30 days ban
Asking my id proof
U nasty little piece of shit

Immortal Smurf

Player
Asking my id proof
U nasty little piece of shit
see admin this motherfucker knows he is 14 so he doesnt want to show his id proof.........bitch control your language or i fuck u personally irl.........just gimme your address i will come at make u moan bitch ass dumb motherfucker

Babszi Fox

๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Niki
2. Your IRL age: 30
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: babszi
6. Your Nickname: Babszi Fox
7. Your ID: 84537

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• I've been a member of Lifeinvader for over a year, during which time I've climbed all the ranks.
    I was DHoD of Creative team, I was HoD of Ads team, and I am currently COO.
  • I was always very excited to learn new things, and the satisfaction of the higher ups gave me the impetus to apply for the highest position.
  • Based on my current knowledge, I am able to lead the organization and teach others.
  • I will make all the necessary changes so that the employees have the highest possible knowledge in their own department.
  • I will continue to recruit the missing employees and provide the Head of the Departments with additional knowledge.
  • I also want to improve our services: with more meaningful broadcasts and more exciting events.
  • I will organize team-building meetings for the departments, where they can share their experiences and comments.
  • I will hold management meetings on a weekly basis.
  • I am preparing exciting global events together with the Talent show
  • I want to provide the employees with the opportunity to have fun, so I surprise them with parties.
  • I make their work more exciting with contests.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope we can work together in the future.
Babszi Fox

Alan Federal!!

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zara Mowle
2. Your IRL age:12
3. Time zone:(GMT:5:30)
4. Average online per day:10HOURS
5. Your Discord:badhuxx_mgc
6. Your Nickname:Zara
7. Your ID:147198
Additional information
1. Leader of...:i want to become leader of lifeinvander
#1:I want to be the leader of the Lifeinvader because I have experience in writing, I know how to conduct myself as a leader whether it is to take care of the players in the organization, to be active as a leader and to operate the organization in order to function in the best way.

#2 Iโ€™m very fluent in English so I can write everything in perfectly. I have an experience as Lifeinvader agent so I know the systems and how it works and also i am working all well.

#3 I never was a leader of any org, I was only as high rank so I want to get this chance and show people what I have and help others.

Improving role-play within an organization can significantly enhance communication, problem-solving skills, and team dynamics. Here are some tips to boost role-play effectiveness:

1. **Define Clear Objectives**: Ensure everyone understands the purpose of the role-play. Whether it's practicing customer interactions, conflict resolution, or sales pitches, clarity in objectives is crucial.

2. **Provide Training**: Offer workshops or training sessions on effective role-playing techniques. Teach participants how to embody different roles authentically and encourage active listening and empathy.

3. **Create Realistic Scenarios**: Develop scenarios that mirror real-life situations employees may encounter in their roles. Realism helps participants immerse themselves in the exercise and better understand how to handle similar situations in the future.

4. **Encourage Creativity**: Allow participants to think outside the box and improvise within the role-play. This fosters creativity and adaptability, which are valuable skills in any professional setting.

5. **Provide Constructive Feedback**: After each role-play session, offer feedback on what went well and what could be improved. Focus on specific behaviors rather than criticizing individuals, and encourage a growth mindset.

6. **Rotate Roles**: Rotate roles within the group to give everyone a chance to practice different scenarios and develop a deeper understanding of various perspectives.

7. **Use Technology**: Incorporate technology, such as video recordings or virtual reality simulations, to enhance the role-playing experience. These tools can provide valuable insights and opportunities for reflection.

8. **Set a Safe Environment**: Create a safe and supportive environment where participants feel comfortable taking risks and making mistakes. Emphasize that role-play is a learning opportunity rather than a test of performance.

9. **Link to Real-world Applications**: Connect role-play exercises to real-world challenges and outcomes within the organization. This helps participants see the practical value of their learning and encourages greater engagement.

10. **Promote Consistency**: Integrate role-play into regular training and development initiatives to ensure continuity and ongoing skill enhancement. Consistent practice leads to mastery over time.

By implementing these strategies, organizations can elevate the effectiveness of role-play as a powerful tool for skill development and team building.

Ayush_Gangsta

Ex Chief Governor
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ayush
2. Your IRL age 18
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord ayush7886
6. Your Nickname Ayush Gangsta
7. Your ID 137111
Additional information
1. Leader of... Life Invader

(1). I have a lot of experience in the server. I've been playing for around 7 months now and that is being very active. Through out my time in the city I have been apart of multiple orgs and have experienced best of the best leaders in action. I have been in multiple organisations but the ones that I have been the longest in are FIB, Bloods and Marabunta. I've been a high rank in all these organisations and will show my experience and skills in one of the most important organisations in the city. I also have a lot of leadership skills outside the city, I coach a younger age football team and have important skills such as communication and leadership which will make the org organised and bring a lot of success.

(2). I'm currently in my second year of college studying Graphic Design and have a lot of skill in editing photos and videos. I have skills in using most of the Adobe software's, main ones being Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects. This allows me to edit professional videos of events happening in the city which I'm really looking forward to. My goal is to make Life Invader a friendly group of motivated and skilled citizens who will be working hard and most importantly having fun while doing so.

(3). My main goal would be to bring this organisation to a more wider scale. Despite the busy ads which is one of the most important jobs in the city I also want to bring all the organisations together. I want Life Invader to be a community that brings all citizens from around the city a place to enjoy themselves and have interesting events and competitions. I had my time in gangs and legal orgs and I really just want to have a lot of RP and bring fun to the city as much as I possibly could.

In my opinion Life Invader has the most RP potential in the whole city. I would hire people to attend big events as much as possible and record footage of the action and take interviews of the people involved. I have an aim that we can implement into the city of having an actual news channel which can include daily-weekly videos of big events that happened through the city so that citizens can watch these daily news updates on the server email. I'd like to take use of the Life Invader facility for Leaders of other organisations to attend interviews in which they would have an opportunity to talk about their organisation and the things they do which would explain all orgs to new players and those wanting to join as it would also help recruitment. We are all in this city to have fun so my team and I would implement global events and even small competitions daily for people to come out and have fun while also having a chance of getting rewards.

I hope I get selected as I have a lot of exciting ideas to be implemented as well as having the right amount of staff to do the simple but important job of editing ads. Good luck to all those that applied! - Ayush Gangsta

Last edited:

Elena Parker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Suvam Biswas
2. Your IRL age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 5- 9 hours
5. Your Discord- elena.o.o
6. Your Nickname- Elena Parker
7. Your ID- 103883
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

• I am in Lifeinvader more than 1.5 years something. Between this journey I hold HCs positions lots of time and I understand how Lifeinvader works. And I believe right now im capable to hold Lifeinvader Leadership.

• I have lots of unique ideas to host events. And by hosting events we can interact with new peoples.

• I am a teamwork person, and I believe a ORG not run without teamwork.

• Lots of time we faced tickets are pending and no one going to take those tickets. So I can select some particular HCs for those tickets. it helps us to provide our services more faster.

• Between my HC journey I notice that peoples love to participate event when Li host unique events. So If I selected for leadership then I can host more and more unique events with prize pool. And I believe its help to peoples to earn money by participate events. And also our journalism team can make articles on them.

• there are lots of empty ranks (rank 3 to rank 12) so specially for ADs team they get senior manager very quickly and after senior manager they didn't edit that much ADs. So I can change the rank systems. And also I set minimum ADs edit quota by doing this ADs team can edit more ads for promotion. And we able to clear PDA more faster.

• At nighttime no one edit ADs so I can hire some nightshift employees specially for nighttime. And also set some bonuses for them.

• At nighttime I saw lots of crimes happen in the city and from journalism team no one attend so same as ADs team I can hire some nightshift Journalism employees so that they can create articles. And also set some particular bonuses for them.

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adinath
2. Your IRL age: 22 years
3. Time zone: GMT : +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: adinath1969
6. Your Nickname: Badmassh Adinath
7. Your ID: 153650

Additional information

1. I like to help peoples in peacefull manner and try to give and run the lifeinvader best I have much more exprience in city and in many organisations like EMS,GOVERMENT etc. So I think I am more capable to run and to complete my term successful.

2. 1. Life invader is best to me to lead because I will be active and give strict and lovely lead to each employ

2. It will help to run organization smooth and to be active 24/7 for the citizen I will try not to take any complaint fro. Citizen and provide them service as A family .

3. I will must treat each citizens and try to br happyness on citizens and all employes in my Leader ship I will must try to LifeInvader as best organization and it shold on top always ..

1.I will improve the training system of organization and try to hire more employes for both night shift and day shirt .

2. I will try to do more employes in night shift as I know very less employes are in city as my past exprience.

3. I will try to LifeInvader's employes are always active in city for Citizen's well fare . and also improve the role play leavel of the employs to high .

4. I must try to no citizens get any kind of problem from LifeInvader. And do as much I am possible to do work for them with this I finish my forum . thank you for reviewing. Have a good day .

Thank You !

Last edited:

Pluxury_Zack

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zakaria Abdul Fattah
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-6h
5. Your Discord: zack.f7
6. Your Nickname: Pluxury Zack
7. Your ID: 115759

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2) Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization
?

• I have been in LI for almost a year now and i truly believe im capable to run LI and make it the best org and hire people with high skills.

• i had many roles in LI from intern to HOD so i know about all departments and how they work like ADs, Journalism, Creative and HR and how LI work and a lot.

• i know all people in LI now and they know me and trust me which make them feel comfortable of me being a leader and i have people who i can trust to run the org with me so i can take the org to another level of creativity.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will make sure to give promotions to the people who work hard and deserve it and give HC positions to people who i trust and can run the org properly, I will improve ADs department as after the PDA issue we got many ADs pending with less active employees so i will hire more people, I will make sure to imrpove HR department system too because nowdays we have less HRs due to the new HR system
and we have people calling at HQ with no response and i've noticed that lately, now in Creative and Journalism teams i can't say i will imrpove a lot because we got very hardworking people and HODs and these terms i've noticed a lot more activity in Creative and Journalism teams and lastly i will try to host more events whether from LI its self or with other State Organizations.

Best Regards,
Pluxury Zack.

Sam bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zakaria Abdul Fattah
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4-6h
5. Your Discord: zack.f7
6. Your Nickname: Pluxury Zack
7. Your ID: 115759

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2) Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I have been in LI for almost a year now and i truly believe im capable to run LI and make it the best org and hire people with high skills.

• i had many roles in LI from intern to HOD so i know about all departments and how they work like ADs, Journalism, Creative and HR and how LI work and a lot.

• i know all people in LI now and they know me and trust me which make them feel comfortable of me being a leader and i have people who i can trust to run the org with me so i can take the org to another level of creativity.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will make sure to give promotions to the people who work hard and deserve it and give HC positions to people who i trust and can run the org properly, I will improve ADs department as after the PDA issue we got many ADs pending with less active employees so i will hire more people, I will make sure to imrpove HR department system too because nowdays we have less HRs due to the new HR system
and we have people calling at HQ with no response and i've noticed that lately, now in Creative and Journalism teams i can't say i will imrpove a lot because we got very hardworking people and HODs and these terms i've noticed a lot more activity in Creative and Journalism teams and lastly i will try to host more events whether from LI its self or with other State Organizations.

Best Regards,
Pluxury Zack.
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Rahul Elite

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adinath
2. Your IRL age: 22 years
3. Time zone: GMT : +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: adinath1969
6. Your Nickname: Badmassh Adinath
7. Your ID: 153650

Additional information

1. I like to help peoples in peacefull manner and try to give and run the lifeinvader best I have much more exprience in city and in many organisations like EMS,GOVERMENT etc. So I think I am more capable to run and to complete my term successful.

2. 1. Life invader is best to me to lead because I will be active and give strict and lovely lead to each employ

2. It will help to run organization smooth and to be active 24/7 for the citizen I will try not to take any complaint fro. Citizen and provide them service as A family .

3. I will must treat each citizens and try to br happyness on citizens and all employes in my Leader ship I will must try to LifeInvader as best organization and it shold on top always ..

1.I will improve the training system of organization and try to hire more employes for both night shift and day shirt .

2. I will try to do more employes in night shift as I know very less employes are in city as my past exprience.

3. I will try to LifeInvader's employes are always active in city for Citizen's well fare . and also improve the role play leavel of the employs to high .

4. I must try to no citizens get any kind of problem from LifeInvader. And do as much I am possible to do work for them with this I finish my forum . thank you for reviewing. Have a good day .

Thank You !
๐Ÿ˜

Jin Frost

"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
Server Administrator
Applications for LifeInvader Leader are now CLOSED

The following players have been selected for LIfeInvader Leader interviews at 17:30 Server Time on (Tuesday 13/08/2024)

Badmassh Adinath - 153650 - adinath1969
Pluxury Zack - 115759 - zack.f7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom