Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylertesting

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Burak Şimşek
2. Your IRL age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: hansue
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Testing
7. Your ID: 46876

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1. Activity across all Departments: We have an incredibly active ads team now that I've dedicated a lot of time towards teaching and even some of them have become teachers as they have grown in skill tremendously and are extremely active, I will dedicate all my time now and hopefully in the beginning of my term to ensure that we have members active during all hours, especially over tsunami time and ensure we remain active as I've already started with the interview process for a few members that can cover those hours efficiently.
    -- When people are not fulfilling their roles daily I will readjust positions and have meetings weekly to discuss the situation in departments, whether there be any difficulties or suggestions that I can assist with or give guidance on.
  2. Leadership qualities and organization experience
    -- I have had around 1-2 years experience in Lifeinvader, of which most of the times consisted of being high command or Deputy.
    -- I already know how can we ensure things like templates, tickets, broadcasts, events etc remain managed on the daily.
    -- I know the current inefficiencies and have the plans and dedication to get rid of those issues within our organization.
    -- I already know how the leadership system works, including bonuses, managing talent shows, global events, broadcasts, pausing ads etc.
    -- I will ensure bonuses are given to active members every day, to further motivate the team.
    -- I will consistently work on improving the organization, our roles and rank systems.
    -- I will ensure we run regular events, talent shows on Sundays and connect with other organizations to collaborate and assist where needed.
  3. Vision for Growth and Innovation: I have a vision for the future of our organization and am excited about the possibilities for growth and innovation. As a leader, I am committed to exploring new strategies, implementing fresh ideas, and adapting to the evolving landscape of the game. Whether it's organizing exciting events, expanding our reach, or exploring new opportunities for partnership, I am dedicated to leading our organization towards continued success and prosperity.
These reasons reflect my genuine enthusiasm and commitment to serving as a leader within this specific organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:

- I want to do a serious revamp of our RP experience in the org as I come from a rich RP environment, I feel like we have never been a "proper organization" that feels like we are all apart of something bigger or a sort of company with cool outfits and having fun while working, so that LI feels less like a sad job to do every day. It has lacked in that regard in many ways.
- For example, having meetings in LI HQ meeting room before events and to discuss things with current members, along with interviewing new members to create a better experience for everyone.
- Having staff parties for staff members to get to know each other and build proper relationships which can help with other things like respect towards each other when correcting ad mistakes and so forth.
- Having suggestions and votes for people to drive their own ideas and feel apart of the org, not just being a member on the side.

Final Note
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, and even if not selected, I am happy to help implement any of my suggestions mentioned above.
Kind regards,
Tyler Testing

Last edited:

Uchiha Shisui

"𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂"
Server Administrator
Applications for LifeInvader Leader are now CLOSED

The following players have been selected for LIfeInvader Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on (Thursday 06th of June)

Suki Walker -77489 - immortallo

tylertesting

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Burak Şimşek
2. Your IRL age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: hansue
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Testing
7. Your ID: 46876

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1. Activity across all Departments: We have an incredibly active ads team now that I've dedicated a lot of time towards teaching and even some of them have become teachers as they have grown in skill tremendously and are extremely active, I will dedicate all my time now and hopefully in the beginning of my term to ensure that we have members active during all hours, especially over tsunami time and ensure we remain active as I've already started with the interview process for a few members that can cover those hours efficiently.
    -- When people are not fulfilling their roles daily I will readjust positions and have meetings weekly to discuss the situation in departments, whether there be any difficulties or suggestions that I can assist with or give guidance on.
  2. Leadership qualities and organization experience
    -- I have had around 1-2 years experience in Lifeinvader, of which most of the times consisted of being high command or Deputy.
    -- I already know how can we ensure things like templates, tickets, broadcasts, events etc remain managed on the daily.
    -- I know the current inefficiencies and have the plans and dedication to get rid of those issues within our organization.
    -- I already know how the leadership system works, including bonuses, managing talent shows, global events, broadcasts, pausing ads etc.
    -- I will ensure bonuses are given to active members every day, to further motivate the team.
    -- I will consistently work on improving the organization, our roles and rank systems.
    -- I will ensure we run regular events, talent shows on Sundays and connect with other organizations to collaborate and assist where needed.
  3. Vision for Growth and Innovation: I have a vision for the future of our organization and am excited about the possibilities for growth and innovation. As a leader, I am committed to exploring new strategies, implementing fresh ideas, and adapting to the evolving landscape of the game. Whether it's organizing exciting events, expanding our reach, or exploring new opportunities for partnership, I am dedicated to leading our organization towards continued success and prosperity.
These reasons reflect my genuine enthusiasm and commitment to serving as a leader within this specific organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.:

- I want to do a serious revamp of our RP experience in the org as I come from a rich RP environment, I feel like we have never been a "proper organization" that feels like we are all apart of something bigger or a sort of company with cool outfits and having fun while working, so that LI feels less like a sad job to do every day. It has lacked in that regard in many ways.
- For example, having meetings in LI HQ meeting room before events and to discuss things with current members, along with interviewing new members to create a better experience for everyone.
- Having staff parties for staff members to get to know each other and build proper relationships which can help with other things like respect towards each other when correcting ad mistakes and so forth.
- Having suggestions and votes for people to drive their own ideas and feel apart of the org, not just being a member on the side.

Final Note
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application, and even if not selected, I am happy to help implement any of my suggestions mentioned above.
Kind regards,
Tyler Testing

Last edited:

Angel White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Giraud Krisztián
2. Your IRL age 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord kriszstark
6. Your Nickname Angel
7. Your ID 108329
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Versatile Experience and Expertise
The experience I have gained over the years enable me to add value in every area. I am capable of integrating various activities and developing strategies that promote the organization growth and success. This versatility allows me to execute every project to the highest standard.

Innovation and Creativity
I believe that I can bring new ideas and solutions to the company. Innovation plays a crucial role not only in advertisements and posters but also in event organization and journalism.

Personal Commitment and Passion
As a leader, I have the opportunity to directly influence the organization's future, and I am committed to doing everything possible for our success. This passion and dedication drive me forward, and I am confident that this attitude will have a positive impact on the company's performance.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • I would regularly hold meetings with the with the HoD and DHoD of the departments to listen to their concerns and ideas.
  • We would collaborate with other organizations to host events, thereby increasing the popularity of these events.
  • Listening to all employee's ideas and assisting them with implementation and their progress in the organization.
Thank you for reading the application
Angel White

Ishgun

ACE
Player
Information

1. Your IRL Nane - Ishgun
2. Your IRL Age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 3 Hours to 5 hours (More Activity after becoming leader)
5. Your Discord - ishgun
6. Your Nickname - Ace Roger
7. Your ID - 100943

Additional information

1. Leader of LIFEINVADER

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
There are many flaws in the current system of LifeInvader and my goal is to fix it.
Leader:
The Past Leaders of LifeInvader were very rude and did not interact with their employees as much as I will after I become the Leader.
Deputy
Previous leaders leave all their work to the deputy who works all day. I will change that and split work among the me(leader) and my deputies.
Head of Department
Head of Department will be really friendly and expert of their department. Their work should be exceptional without any mistakes. They shall observe and help out all of their colleagues in their department.

In LifeInvader, High Commands are not valued alot and I want to change that hosting giveaways and paying hefty bonus to working High Commands.

According to me, Journalism team is not active. I want to change that and make the Journalism Team active and make sure 1 article is posted daily.

My advice for improving roleplay in the organisation is going to be that,
- Increase activity in the departments.
- Every employee treated equally.
- Fun Promotion Ceremonies hosted weekly
- Good bonus system
- Make the LifeInvader environment less toxic and more friendly.

Last edited:

ales

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Alex Mihai
  2. Your age: 18
  3. Time zone: GMT +3
  4. Average online per day: 7-9 hours
  5. Your Discord: xy.bs
  6. Your Nickname: Ales Liquid
  7. Your ID: 100365
Additional information
  1. Leader of: LifeInvader
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
• I have been a part of LI for well over a year or two now. Although I may not have previous leadership experience, I have held other different HC positions within LifeInvaders. I believe I am ready to take the step into a leadership role.

• I want to ensure that LifeInvaders maximizes its potential by giving everyone a chance to voice their opinions, participate in activities, and earn bonuses and promotions along the way.

• I'll make sure that everyone feels comfortable enough to voice their thoughts and share their ideas. Whether it's suggestions for improving their department, position, or the organization, or addressing any complaints they might have, I want everyone to feel heard.

3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• First, I would love for the creatives team and the journalist team to collaborate more closely during various events. By working together, they can create perfect posters, compelling stories about the events, and conduct interviews. This collaboration will also allow them to engage with more people outside of LifeInvaders, giving a voice to opinions about what's happening in the city beyond our organization.

• I will provide thorough feedback to employees to enhance both their communication skills and comfort in interacting with others. I will also sit down with individuals who need it to explain the reasons behind our decisions, whether it's why we can't do certain things or why certain actions are necessary.

• I will strive to make the talent show enjoyable for everyone, as it's a topic that still needs more discussion in my opinion. I'll work on finding ways for us all to come together and enjoy it, whether through different advertising strategies or providing alternative ways for people to watch it. I'll explore various ideas to enhance the overall experience.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my application.
Ales Liquid.

Last edited:

Elena Parker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Suvam Biswass
2. Your IRL age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord- elena.o.o
6. Your Nickname- Elena Parker
7. Your ID- 103883
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

• I spent a huge time as a Lifeinvader employee. In this journey I learn how Lifeinvader works, the rules, and many other things. And right now, I'm ready to take Leadership.
  • I got lots of promotions even I also got COO rank, so I understand Lifeinvader deeply.
  • I also want to experience the leader of an organization and I believe Lifeinvader is a perfect organization for me.

• Currently creative team totally dead. Lots of works arrived in creative department but no one gonna take those work. So if I selected for Leader of Lifeinvader then I can active creative department by hiring employees.
  • Also, at lots of ADs getting pending, no one edit those ads. So, I also specially hire some employees for the nightshift. Also, I give them extra bonusses.
  • I can Host multiple unique events every week. By doing this, citizens can participate the events and also, they won some prizes.

Best Regards,
Elena Parker

Monon wayde

ඞ XO 'Till We OD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Monon Rahman
2. Your IRL age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: vitality7777
6. Your Nickname: Monon Wayde
7. Your ID: 128031
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
Ans:

1. I have been working in LI for a considerable length of time and during my time here I have been HR and as well as Ads Team. I understand the stuff and I grasp the necessities of the association.

2. I likewise have worked for different associations, for example, GOV and LSPD so I expect the organization can do perfect with my experience.

3. I truly do like to find out a chance to convey and help other people out of luck and have sufficient regard for everybody.

3. My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization
Ans:

1. I might want to concentrate towards the lacking teams and let others to have appropriate opportunity to do well in the organization
2. I might want to draw in the citizens with new sort of events as well as barely any new undertakings and TV programs for everyone to appreciate.
3. Hard working representatives will be perceived and will accomplish their meriting positions on week by week premise.
4. I will make an honest effort to keep a cordial workplace in the association and will attempt to give an engaging encounter to everybody.

I believe the information I provided is satisfactory. If I'm chosen, I'm looking forward to the short interview. Thank you.
XO Monon

Varunking403

Player
Player
Information
1. Varun kashyap
2. 19
3. GMT+10:00
4. 5-7 hours
5. varun kashyap
6. varunkashyap#3309
7. 40497
Additional information

1 ) Leader of lifeinvader

2 ) A) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I am inspired by your organization's work and the difference it makes in people's lives. your organisation makes people's life essier.

b) I see potential for growth and development within your organization. By joining your team, I will not only contribute my skills and expertise but also to continuously learn, evolve, and take on new challenges that will help me to reach my full potential.

c) I want to know more about how yours organisation works . i am very curios and intrested in your organisation.

3 ) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) Offer regular training sessions and workshops focused on roleplaying scenarios.

b) Provide clear objectives and guidelines for roleplay exercises

c) nsure that organizational leaders actively support and participate in roleplay initiatives.

Uchiha Shisui

"𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂"
Server Administrator
Applications for LifeInvader Leader are now CLOSED

The following players have been selected for LIfeInvader Leader interviews at 17:30 Server Time on (Friday 07th of June)

Elena Parker -103883-elena.o.o

Monon Wayde -128031-vitality7777

Uchiha Shisui

"𝑯𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂"
Server Administrator
Applications are re-opened

Razwad Borolox

পৃথিবীতে সবাই নষ্ট, কিন্তু গোপনে।
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Azwad Raeed
2. Your IRL age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT-4
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord: raeed03
6. Your Nickname: Razwad ZeroThree
7. Your ID: 128026

Additional information
1. Leader of
LifeInvader

I've spent a considerable amount of time at LI, gaining valuable experience. I have a good grasp of the organization's needs and am capable of addressing them effectively.

Furthermore, my experience extends to other esteemed organizations like GOV and LSPD. I am confident that my diverse background can greatly benefit the organization.

I genuinely enjoy communicating and aiding those in need, while maintaining a deep respect for all individuals.

I want to bring new and exciting events, projects, and a TV show idea to entertain everyone in the city.
I'm considering shifting my focus towards supporting teams that may be struggling, allowing others ample opportunity to thrive within the organization.
Committed to acknowledging the dedication of our diligent team members by offering weekly promotions and bonuses to keep them motivated and valued.

I hope the given information is satisfactory and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and experiences to the organization. Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards,
Razwad ZeroThree

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Angel White

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Giraud Krisztián
2. Your IRL age 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord kriszstark
6. Your Nickname Angel
7. Your ID 108329
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

Versatile Experience and Expertise
The experience I have gained over the years enable me to add value in every area. I am capable of integrating various activities and developing strategies that promote the organization growth and success. This versatility allows me to execute every project to the highest standard.

Innovation and Creativity
I believe that I can bring new ideas and solutions to the company. Innovation plays a crucial role not only in advertisements and posters but also in event organization and journalism.

Personal Commitment and Passion
As a leader, I have the opportunity to directly influence the organization's future, and I am committed to doing everything possible for our success. This passion and dedication drive me forward, and I am confident that this attitude will have a positive impact on the company's performance.

• I would regularly hold meetings with the with the HoD and DHoD of the departments to listen to their concerns and ideas.
  • We would collaborate with other organizations to host events, thereby increasing the popularity of these events.
  • Listening to all employee's ideas and assisting them with implementation and their progress in the organization.
Thank you for reading the application
Angel White

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Manjeet Singh
2. Your IRL age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs (more on weekends)
5. Your Discord: manjeet_s
6. Your Nickname: Manu Armani
7. Your ID: 101740
Additional information
1. Leader of
Lifeinvader.
-
I have been a part of Lifeinvader for almost a year now. (sometimes in my main and sometimes in my twink account), it is the only organization i have been a part for so long, i have the knowledge and experience required to apply as leader of Lifeinvader.
- In my exprience i have noticed that in most of the previous terms, there have always been high necessity for Ads team during night, i plan to work on that and hire people from all timezones to try and resolve this probem, my plan is to also implement an attractive bonus system, specially for the night shift, which should encourage people to be active more during the hrs.
- At last, i think Lifeinvader is the best org there is in city, we have hardworking emplyees, helping and friendly atmosphere, which is why i have been in the org for so long. and i wish to keep it that way and complete a successful term.
-: Most of the roleplay comes from the Journalism team and creative team, who actually go out in the city to cover several reports and incidents, i will equip them with whatever it is required to keep them safe so that they work in any circumstances and will work on making those divisions more active in the city (also give attreactive bonuses, everyone loves the bonus, keeps them intrested to work hard), so that people of the city can get the proper news and articles about whatever is going on in their city.

Thank you for considering.

Last edited:

NamelessDart

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ekambeer Singh
2. Your IRL age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT: +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord - NamelessDart_97#1447
6. Your Nickname - NamelessDart
7. Your ID - 91258
Additional information
1. Leader of... - LifeInvader

1.I want to become the leader of LifeInvader because I would like to serve the citizens of Los Santos and help them with their issues like editing and publishing the AD's with a great speed and absolutely no mistakes.

2. Also I have noticed that the crimes are on it's peak in the city, and I want that the citizens of Los Santos be aware of these type of crimes and be able to protect themselves, so I will encourage the reporting team to report these news and print articles about it.

3. It's been a long time since I am a responsible citizen of this city and I have faced a major problem that even during the day the AD team is taking much time just to edit a simple AD . I want to improve this by hiring capable people for this job and implementing a new weekly bonus system and I will personally edit the AD's when I see there are less people doing work. I will also maintain a decorum in the org so that if anyone's not doing his work.

1. Anyone who want's to join the org must be active everyday and do it's work efficiently.
2. The deputy head of AD's team should check that if the AD's team is working smoothly.
3. There should be training period for newbies for at least 3 days for every department.
4. I want the LifeInvader org to be more friendly and whoever is being toxic with others should be punished.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom