Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapon Disenta

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Subhadra Debnath
2. Your age:- 21
3. Time zone:- UTC(+05:30)
4. Average online per day:- 4-5 hours a day
5. Your Discord:- Dragon9564@2552
6. Your Nickname:- Bapon Disenta
7. Your ID:- 28444

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

1. Leader of
LIFEINVADER

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a. Creative Vision: I want to lead Lifeinvader because I have a new and creative idea for our events and content. For example, we can improve the appeal of our advertisements, talent shows, news pieces, and videos. My suggestions will improve what we have to offer and attract customers.

b. Teamwork: I'm passionate about encouraging a collaborative atmosphere where each participant's perspective is recognized. As a leader, I'll promote collaboration and make sure that everyone has a say in how we make decisions. Better results and a more active organization will result from this togetherness.

c. Organizational Development: My dedication is to Lifeinvader's development and success. I believe that our company has the ability to establish itself as a recognized creative centre. I want to lead Lifeinvader in that direction, by strategically planning our operations and dedicating myself to this cause.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Enhancing RolePlay with LifeInvader:

a. Workshops on Character Immersion: We'll hold sessions designed to fully immerse participants in their Lifeinvader personalities. These meetings will aid participants in strengthening their ties to their assigned roles, enhancing the authenticity and interest of their contributions.

b.Challenges with a Lifeinvader theme can be introduced, as can activities and events centered around Lifeinvader's goals. As a result, members will be encouraged to seamlessly incorporate their duties into the organization's story, creating a more immersive experience.

c. Establish a way for members to give helpful criticism to one another regarding their roleplaying efforts. This will encourage ongoing development and guarantee that everyone is actively contributing to the immersive environment of the organization.

Last edited:

Ender Cove

Player
Player
Information
1. Real life name - Lauris Lukmanis
2. My age - 23
3. My Time zone - EET
4. Average online per day - 5 - 10 hours.
5. My Discord - endah_
6. My Nickname - Ender Cove
7. ID - 59881
Additional information
[1.] Leader of Lifeinvader.

[2.] Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. During my 2 terms of being leader, I made sure to include myself with everything that is going on for the better of the organization.
I managed to steer people in the right direction for improving not only ADs team, but Creative and Journalism, but I was cut off short from completing everything I envisioned due to my term time ending. Since my absence there has been allot of positive improvements done during Josh Kiri and Kazuto Kirigaya terms, but there is still room for revamping Journalism teams approach to the news, as Creative and ADs teams are going strong.

2. With my experience of ~24.000 ADs done and heavy involvement in video editing and journaling, I can keep the positive stride going for the organization with providing early payments and, if all goes well, more events than recent times.

3. I have no doubt in my mind, that there is someone out there ready for leading this organization better than anyone could, but the best outcome would be hands on experience in the organization in every department. It takes to know the job tasks well if you are providing it for your future workers as this ORG is very unique. So my goal is to provide that opportunity to hard working people who would be ready to take on the journey of learning. Even the newest additions to the team would be viable for protentional growth.

[3.] My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
1. Talent Shows require more hype around it so all of the average player base can go on their TV at homes and watch their favorite people perform. I plan on improving the advertisement of it and presentation mid show.

2. Since creative team is more keen on producing videos, I would improve the level of story telling and include more scenarios for RP with it.

3. Last improvement would be adaption. The city is moving forward and there is allot of new possibilities to improve RP as time goes on. I can't expect anything to tell you what might come, but it will and I will be here to take initiative to improve on it.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Kind regards,
Ender Cove

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Vaibhav Singh
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : carlaa.a
6. Your Nickname : Carlaa Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 55734

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

. I Joined Life Invader a year ago I’ve worked in different departments of Lifeinvader but mostly in Ads team and Journalism team. I do believe that my skills will contribute in making organisation more and more successful and will help the people of Los Santos in different aspects.

. To make a positive impact: Many people want to become leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and the people working in it. They may have a vision for the future and want to lead the organization towards that vision.

. Last but not the least a hard-working and experienced person is required to lead the organisation in various events and different situations. LI has the most potential to boost the RP, from its crowd control team to its creative team, etc. I have a lot of ideas for increasing RP within the organisation. I always see myself as a creative person who can do a lot. This is one of the most important reasons to go for LI.

. The most interesting and important part of being the Leader of Life Invader is Making Roleplay interesting !!

# Some of my ideas are :

• Having journalism team ready to respond to any situation in a timely manner. Reporting of stores robberies, hostage situation and other situations as well to make people aware what’s happening in the city.
  • More realistic interviews and interactions.
  • Helicopter unit for taking shots from a situations and corresponding media anchor for the situations.
  • AND MUCH MORE ..
. Feedback and constructive Criticism tells us about our mistakes, and as an open-minded person, I think implementing new suggestions would be a nice way to make LI more fun and grow faster.

. I suggest that having employees in all the time zones would help the organisation be active all the time. With proper management of employees, my organisation can run smoothly without any rush or problem.

. Players enjoy CNN Media videos and interesting events hosted and managed by LI. If I get Life Invader, I will spend maximum energy on producing the content that our players like the most. At last, we, as employees of a media company, are obliged to work for the public.

That’s all. Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day

Regards

Carlaa Akatsuki

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057

Additional information
1. Leader of:
LifeInvader

2nd: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I would like to maintain all the achievements I have achieved at Lifeinvader based on my earlier experience as deputy leader. For over six to nine months, I have been a Lifeinvader member. I started off helping out on the advertising team as an intern, but soon I was helping out on the creative team and the journalistic team as well. Currently, I have a lot of expertise in leadership. Each of the three departments of Lifeinvader has its own procedures and standards, which I am familiar with. In this position, I'll have the opportunity to show off my leadership skills and contribute even more. I can't imagine doing anything else because working with LifeInvader is such a pleasure.

• My capacity to forge solid bonds and promote camaraderie among team members is one of my biggest assets.

• Last but not least, I want LifeInvader to improve and fascinate its audience with the help of its personnel and the residents of Los Santos.

3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• I'll see to it that the news crew travels both within and outside the city to cover various stories and conducts interviews with both businesspeople and regular citizens to provide the residents of Los Santos, Sandy Shores, and Paleto Bay a true picture of what is going on in the city.

• My objective is to give as many activities as I can so that people of Los Santos can take part in various role-playing games. I'll make sure that everyone on the LifeInvader team is aware of the rules and guidelines in place. To offer the best level of service to the people of Los Santos, they must also receive the appropriate training.

• Team of reporters and journalists in action. My top goal in hiring will be reporters and aspiring journalists who can scour the city for news, record it, write an article about it, and conduct interviews with key members of neighborhood organizations or the general public.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!

Anastasia Steele.

EarthWorm

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Walker Hixon
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: Central Daylight Time
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: drphilycheese
6. Your Nickname: Walker Dixon
7. Your ID: 56555

Tyler Liquid

Wet
Player
1. Your name IRL: William Hamilton
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: waterless.
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Liquid
7. Your ID: 30176

Additional information
1. Leader of:
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I have been apart of LifeInvaders for well over a year now and though i may not have previous leadership experience I have gotten a lot of HC positions in LifeInvaders, I feel like I am ready to take the step in to Leadership position.

• I want to make sure LifeInvaders pushes out everything they can, Make sure everyone gets a chance to voice their opinion, do stuff and earn bonuses along the way, Promotions, etc.

• I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable enough to voice their own thoughts and express what they got in mind. Anything from what they would think would be benefitting for their department, Position or the org to complaints about people etc.

3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• First of i would love to have creatives team and Journalist team come together and speak with more people during different events, to have them create perfect posters, Stories about the event, Interviews, And more together as a team, To get to speak with more people outside of LI to voice their opinions about whatever may be going on outside of LI in city

• I would try giving well enough feedback to the employees improving both communication skills and comfort with other people, Sitting with people that might need it and explain reasons as to why we can not/we need to do certain things.

• I would try making the talent show enjoyable for everyone, Since that's still a subject that needs to be talked more about. Figure something out so we all can come together as people and enjoy it, Advertise it differently, Have people watch it in other ways, Whatever I might come up with.

Thank you guys for reading my application.

Irfu Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Irfan Ali
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone:+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hr
5. Your Discord:irfan#8040
6. Your Nickname: Irfu Federal
7. Your ID:101660
Additional information
1. Leader of...
LIFEINVADER
- I Beleive in team work and team work implies the employee to work co-ordinately which leads to run the organisation smoothly without any conflicts
-I try to give bonus and some events and some activities for motivation of employee
- i will make sure everyone feels comfortable enough to voice their own thoughts and express what they got in mind. Anything from what they would think would be benefitting for their department, Position or the org to complaints about people etc.

Team of reporters and journalists in action. My top goal in hiring will be reporters and aspiring journalists who can scour the city for news, record it, write an article about it, and conduct interviews with key members of neighborhood organizations or the general public.

i will use realastic shots from heli for reporting and news
i will make a group of people who only looks for mistakes of junior
thanks for reading

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Ammar
2. Your age :- 17 Years
3. Time zone :- GMT +5:00
4. Average online per day :- 6 - 7 hours
5. Your Discord :- ammardon
6. Your Nickname :- Ammar Don
7. Your ID :- 110085
Additional information
1. Leader of...
LifeInvader

1:- I want to become leader of the lifeinvader because I have dream that I could become a leader or chief of an private organization so I choosed life invader to experience the leadership in IC and learn new things from it.

2:- I want to improve the organization and make citizens comfortable with this like there are some cases in which the people ads are not fulfilled and they have to experience it thrice in a week I myself have experienced this and it wastes the time and also money sometime the li employee says that the ad is not editable so leave and rejoin and it cause the ad to remove from the newsroom I will try that this situation wouldn't happen in my term if I become leader

3:- I want that employee should feel comfortable with the rules of the organization and also I want that I could make this organization highest bonus paid organization in IC.

1: taking ideas from every employee whether it is a HC or lowest rank ideas should be taken from everyone this will develop understanding between all employees.

2: arranging more events and challenges between each other it will improve the skills of the lowered skills employees and it will also increase confidence in employees

3: last and final thing is that every employee should be treated equally whether it is HC or normal employee if this happens the equality will be there which is a positive thing

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Kind regards,

Ammar Don

Neal Frost

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Neal
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Neal#4576
6. Your Nickname: Neal Frost
7. Your ID: 4141
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been with Lifeinvader for the past 7-8 months, currently holding the position of Department Head of Journalism. I'm well-versed in the organization's policies, which I consider essential for any leader. My experience spans across various departments, with a strong background in both ads and journalism. Recently, I've been actively involved in the journalism team.

My admirable qualities and a deep-seated desire to lead and manage individuals are readily evident. The pursuit of a leadership role holds the potential for great fulfillment in my career, as i possess a robust work ethic, a commitment to professionalism, an abundance of patience, and the remarkable skill to inspire and extract the finest performances from my team. Furthermore, iam willingness to assist anyone facing challenges or in need of support underscores my dedication to fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.

I aspire to make Lifeinvader a better workplace and to accurately portray the true conditions of the city is both noble and impactful. My primary objective is to enhance the work environment at Lifeinvader .

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I got numerous ideas for events that will entertain the citizens of Los Santos. I am committed to ensuring that all LifeInvader employees are well-versed in the implemented rules and policies. Additionally, I will ensure they receive comprehensive training to enable us to provide the highest quality service to the citizens of Los Santos.

As we all know that the Ads team somehow struggle to involve themselves in RP so I have an amazing idea to increase RP within the Ads team also and it will help to increase the roleplay experience of the overall city and we can discuss about it later in the interview.

I've noticed that the ads team and creative team are highly active and doing a splendid job. While I have several ideas for improving the journalism department, I've observed that many employees are concerned about potential legal issues and getting sued. To address this, I plan to hire a lawyer for our team who can study each case and provide assistance. My promise is to use journalism to reveal the true nature of any organization, even if it means facing legal challenges.

My goal is to hire journalist who are fearless, passionate and dedicated towards their work.For protection of employees at the time of any terrorist activity we got vest but that is not enough I also suggest to add armour vehicle so they can stay safe in that situation and escape the scenario. To prevent missuse of that vechical I will take all precautional measure.

Last edited:

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Suvam Biswas
4. Average online per day: 9 - 13 hours
5. Your Discord: ninjaatmos
6. Your Nickname: Kabir Parker
7. Your ID: 21888

Additional information
1. Leader of
LifeInvader.

• I believe Lifeinvader is the most important organization in the city. Lifeinvader is the backbone of the city. So I will be happy to be the leader of such an important organization.
  • It's been 2 months since I've been working for Lifeinvader. And I know the rules like how Lifeinvader works.
  • I really want to lead an important organization with all my respected employees. And make Lifeinvader on TOP. That's why I want to be a leader of this organization.

• I have noticed that there are many ads pending at night and no one to do those ads. If I am selected as a leader then my first work is to hire employees for the night shift.
  • If I am selected as a leader then I'll organize lots of events.
  • There will always be at least 3 employees ready in the city who will record the news.

Thanks for reading my application.

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

Josh Kiri

Former LI and EMS Leader
Player
Congratulations to the following players who are selected for the Lifeinvader interview at 18:00 Server Time on Monday (25/09/23)

1. Ender Cove (endah_) - 59881
2. Neall Frost (neal2455) - 4141

Applications for Lifeinvader are now CLOSED​

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Arav Pisal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hrs weekdays (12 hrs weekends)
5. Your Discord: nutzup._
6. Your Nickname:
Aasha Ponch
7. Your ID: 80917

Additional information
1. Leader of

LIFEINVADER
I feel like Life Invader is one of the reasons why the city so functional with all the ads and the ether sent out. They also provide the citizens with posters or spiels for their businesses and i would like to speed up the process by hiring dedicated and hard working people for each single departments.

I will also make sure that the journalism is on point with their points covered on the site or the topic their righting abt , i also will let the journalist have access to helicopters , drones and other stuff so they can get good images for the people of los santos . One more point to be added i will make sure that i will try to have at least 2-3 journalist at the site of event as soon as possible to get the best information they can

Finally to the most active department of Life Invaders the ADs Team. I feel like the last term the ADs team where on top and were the best but had some draw downs too as for example some grammar or punctuation errors which i make a lot but it reasonable as we are humans and cants be perfect. But for the recruitment for the ADs team i will look for i will make sure everyone is active and not lazy and just having fun. I will also set a specific ads goal for each types of rank there is , i also will have a warning system another then strikes for multiple or repetitive mistakes done by a singular person

So for the improvements i can do i would likely recruit multiple people from other timezones so that LI will have ads circulating at all times even at late nights when the staff of ADs team is low making sure the customers are sastisfied for what they are paying for and more quicker.

The other improvement i would do to make the RolePlay level increase is that i would host more events in collabaration with the new upcoming government other legal orgs , i would also take help of family to host any events like Revolver Showdown or any other events involving any type of shooting or races on the streets.

I will also implement a new bonus system with the hardest to the most laziest worker for each department making getting bonuses from LI more fun then others the laziest workers will get more quota of posters , articles or ads to do in a week and a small bonus of 10k-20k and for the hardest worker giving them a less quota for a week and a bonus ranging between 50k-60k !

Best Regards:
Aasha Ponch

Last edited:

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Suvam Biswas
4. Average online per day: 12 - 15 hours
5. Your Discord: ninjaatmos
6. Your Nickname: Kabir Parker
7. Your ID: 21888

Additional information
1. Leader of
LifeInvader.

--
Effective leadership is essential for organizational success, and Lifeinvader is no exception. I'm confident in my capacity to flourish as a Lifeinvader leader since I have a great understanding of the company's policies, which is crucial for any leader. My approximately three months of experience as a senior manager has provided me with the requisite abilities and traits. In this position, I've honed my communication, collaboration, and decision-making skills. I've encouraged creativity and cooperation, which is in line with Lifeinvader's objective. My varied encounters have sharpened my flexibility and problem-solving abilities. I'm well-prepared to lead and contribute to the expansion of Lifeinvader, building on my extensive organizational knowledge and expertise.

-- My time with Lifeinvader has made me realize how important innovation, teamwork, and communication are. I've improved my leadership abilities and capacity to recognize and value each person's contribution by working with a diverse team. The main components of my professional approach are establishing clear objectives, inspiring the group, and fostering an environment that is supportive, trustworthy, and respectful.

-- I am certain that I possess the abilities and traits required to lead Lifeinvader successfully. I think I am the best person to steer Lifeinvader into a successful future because of my prior expertise and comprehensive understanding of how a successful business operates.

--
Three or four weekly activities are what I want to organize to keep the people entertained. Every event will be unique, fun, and filled with great rewards for community members. Our goal is to ensure that everyone has fun while appealing to a wide range of interests. Apart from offering entertainment, our objective is to enhance the ties of friendship and unity among our people, which would ultimately enhance their overall satisfaction and welfare.

-- I'm going to have a dedicated team of creative employees on hand to tackle last-minute projects like creating ether or posters. This team will be equipped with the skills and ability needed to carry out crucial tasks on time, guaranteeing that important and urgent missions are finished effectively. We will be able to attend to requests that are urgent. By taking some extra amount of fees from the client.

-- I have a plan for senior manager rank. There are lots of senior managers who are not active in the city. And not doing any work just taking free salary per hour. So I can create a new rank called (Retire). So who not doing any work as a senior manager I can demote them to retire rank.

-- Within law enforcement agencies, there are a lot of unreported occurrences, including problems like corruption. We can think of setting up lines of contact with people who have access to this information in order to get information on such topics, maybe in exchange for rewards or payments.

Best Regards:
Kabir Parker

Jhony DeathAngel

Player
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Zsolt
2. My Age: 18
3. My Time Zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. My Discord: anonymusgamer
6. My Nickname: Jhony Vercetti
7. My ID: 64056

Additional information

1. Leader of
LifeInvader

• I have experience leading state organizations and as the former FIB Director, I believe I am qualified for this position.
  • I always liked how LifeInvader operates, I have always admired their work and effort that they put into each day.
  • I want LifeInvader to become a more fascinating media organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.

• I would be trying to get every department active and stay that way, so that we can produce the most quality media.
  • I believe the previous LI leader improved activity and roleplay. I would like to build upon the great work they have done and further enhance the overall experience for everyone involved.
  • I would like to make a new bonus system for the most hardworking members, so that they can feel rewarded for their work.

Nosika

Player
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Zsolt
2. My Age: 18
3. My Time Zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. My Discord: anonymusgamer
6. My Nickname: Jhony Vercetti
7. My ID: 64056

Additional information

1. Leader of
LifeInvader

• I have experience leading state organizations and as the former FIB Director, I believe I am qualified for this position.
  • I always liked how LifeInvader operates, I have always admired their work and effort that they put into each day.
  • I want LifeInvader to become a more fascinating media organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.

• I would be trying to get every department active and stay that way, so that we can produce the most quality media.
  • I believe the previous LI leader improved activity and roleplay. I would like to build upon the great work they have done and further enhance the overall experience for everyone involved.
  • I would like to make a new bonus system for the most hardworking members, so that they can feel rewarded for their work.

a very good aplication should definetly choose him

Brian Hawkins

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ferenc Ablakos
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord: Nallon#6384
6. Your Nickname: Brian Hawkins
7. Your ID: 72609
Additional information:

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

Passion for the Organization:

I feel deeply passionate about the Lifeinvader. This is the most interesting Organization on the server.
I want to leave my mark on the history of Lifeinvader as a pioneering leader with many innovations and improvements to make the lives of workers and their environment better. I want to maintain and improve the quality of the company.
Experiential advantage:
I spent 3 months here and I learned and observed everything about how to run the company. During this time I also noticed many shortcomings that could be improved. I would like to do this without hesitation.
I've learned all about all the Departments with the help of pros, and I've been helping out as HoD, and DHoD until now, putting all my knowledge into it.
The vision of the future:
There are a lot of things I would like to work on as a leader, I would like to make Lifeinvader equally enjoyable for everyone, and at the same time, I would like to demonstrate the huge role the organization plays in the life of the city. I would like to have people under me who can all independently carry out their tasks without any mistakes, and they would be the most professional.

- First of all, I want to rework the ranks, so that each person is at a rank that matches his or her abilities and activity. This way I want to achieve a greater balance and willingness to improve, so that everyone has to work more to move up the ranks.I would like to create new ranks to achieve this if possible.It is very important in the life of a company to give people a purpose to strive for and knowledge to develop.

- On the other hand, the bonus system needs to be reworked a bit to give people not only work and experience but also some money to spend on the server. This would also encourage employees to show their hidden skills and show what they are capable of. This is very important to achieve and to develop so that people don't get bored of the job and leave the company looking for another one.

- Last but not least: Improving the strike system and making the warning system a thing is also really important. It needs to be made simpler for both employees and HCs, because a lot of people get confused about it, and improvements need to be made in this area that are more consistent than the current one, which is why a very good idea that Ender Cove basically came up with would be to introduce a warning system for minor infractions, such as ignoring "Looking for" ads and so on.

- Lastly, I want to introduce new features for the High Commands to achieve simplicity and avoid misunderstandings. I would like to create a document with the long-written but forgotten and unwritten rules necessary for HCs.

Best Regards:

Brian Hawkins

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Chief Executive Officer position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching, etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank You.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become the Leader of this organization as i also have past experience in every org( like all gangs and all legal orgs and in LI too) and moreover i recently was the leader of the Ballas Gang and i am well aware that how to handle the org and all that stuff to do as a leader so i think i can handle the org. I know every server rule as i am playing on the server since last 2 years holding an HC position in every org. I also have past experience in LI as a journalism team and ads team employee so i know everything related to the LI.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I got Various ideas for events that will entertain the citizens of Los Santos like Car Show, Talent Show, Treasure Hunt and etc. I am committed to ensuring that all LifeInvader employees are well-versed in the implemented rules and policies. Additionally, I will ensure they receive comprehensive training to enable us to provide the highest quality service to the citizens of Los Santos and bonuses so that the employees be polite and always ready for everyone.

As we all know that the Ads team somehow struggle to involve themselves in RP so I have an amazing idea to increase RP within the Ads team also and it will help to increase the roleplay experience of the overall city and we can discuss about it later in the interview.

I've noticed that the ads team and creative team are highly active and doing a splendid job. While I have several ideas for improving the journalism department, I've observed that many employees are concerned about potential legal issues and getting sued. To address this, I plan to hire a lawyer for our team who can study each case and provide assistance. My promise is to use journalism to reveal the true nature of any organization, even if it means facing legal challenges.

My goal is to hire journalist who are fearless, passionate and dedicated towards their work.For protection of employees at the time of any terrorist activity we got vest but that is not enough I also suggest to add armour vehicle so they can stay safe in that situation and escape the scenario. To prevent missuse of that vechical I will take all precautional measure.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom