Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours Week days and 6-8 Hours Weekends
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Ashley Pluxury
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Life Invader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), at recent I was Underdeputy of Bloods and now I am colonel of NG and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to HOD of IA while learning and discovering new things. Now, I think that I have got enough experiences in both spheres and now I want to experience being a LI chief executive officer.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LifeInvader because LI is an org which is considered to be a state org but still people with criminal record can join it as well and I will be able to manage them because of my past experiences.
3. Personally I want to increase the ads rate/articles rate/events rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LifeInvader always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LI. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. So I think that I can handle LI very efficiently with my experienced deputies
My experiences:

Current - Brigadier General (NG)

Ex - Head of AirForce (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) For improving roleplay, my one of the first work to be done will be having interview with out respected state org leaders to get the citizens of Los Santos know them better. In this way, we will be having good relations with everyone and I will provide the citizens instant ads verification by keeping our LI employees active. For activeness, I will be opening recruitments for day and night shift.
(ii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iii) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader will be to make every LI employee get their department whether it's creative team/ads team/journalism. I will be focusing mainly on my ads team to get every citizen's ad publish and secondly journalism team to get proper articles on our given topics. They will be getting proper trainings from HC as well as from me as I can understand them. Also there will be many events hosted by us and we will be having Talent shows as well to let the citizens of Los Santos show their skills.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Ashley Pluxury (Brigadier General of NG)

Last edited:

CarI Jordan

Will be back soon ♥
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Dev
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Carl Jordan#2067
6. Your Nickname: Carl
7. Your ID: 90507
Additional information
1. Leader of: Life Invader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:
1. I think I have gained enough experience by working in different state orgs and familiar mostly with everything in the city....so I can guide and manage the life invader very well.
2. Previously I was in EMS as a Lab Director. Through this position...I have learned how to manage a team and organization members. Other than EMS, I have also served in SAHP and NG.
3. I have the ability of making employees understand minute things in short time but with full clarification.
4. Since this org includes direct interaction with clients...I am specified in doubt and problem management with calm ways.

3. Your advices for improving...
Ans:
1.I have seen that main problem is related with ads editing and publishing....so I will focus on that problem and will solve it using relevant solutions.
2. While giving trainings by High Commands...I will personally supervise it so that not a single information will left behind.

Last edited:

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 3 - 5 hrs
5. Your Discord: SenorFurry#0922
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107
Additional information

1. Leader of...
LifeInvader
1. As I have worked in this org. for almost a year now by learning and everything from scratch and all the way up to High Command currently and do have enough experience to take up the the position of leadership.
2. I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also good at managing people.
3. Wanted the staff members of LI to enjoy their work and make it their passion to work at LifeInvader, also help the people in the city and make LifeInvader No1. in the city.

Conduct events for the people in the city to enjoy their time in the city.
Make sure that the ads team don't make mistakes while editing their ads and help them with anything.

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Sheikh Naive
2. Your age
Ans : 23 years.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT+6
Ans : 6 hours to 10 hours
5. Your Discord
Ans: Naive Bhaiii#3136
6. Your Nickname
Ans : Naive Bhaiii
7. Your ID
Ans : 40235
Additional information
1. Leader of...
LifeInvader
Ans :
  1. Vision: Being a leader of a specific organization allows you to shape and implement a vision that aligns with your values and goals.
  2. Impact: As a leader, you have the ability to make a positive impact on people's lives, the community, and the world.
  3. Opportunity: Leading an organization provides you with the opportunity to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference and create change.
  4. Learning: As a leader, you'll constantly be learning new things about yourself, your team, and the industry, which can be incredibly rewarding.
  5. Challenge: Leading an organization can be challenging, but it can also be highly rewarding as you overcome obstacles and achieve success.
  6. Influence: Being a leader of an organization gives you the opportunity to influence people's behavior and decisions, which can lead to positive outcomes.
  7. Recognition: Leading an organization can bring recognition and respect from others who appreciate your work and the impact you've made.
  8. Legacy: As a leader, you have the opportunity to leave a lasting legacy that positively impacts the organization and its stakeholders.
  9. Growth: Leading an organization can help you grow both personally and professionally, as you develop new skills and gain experience.
  10. Fulfillment: For many people, being a leader of an organization is deeply fulfilling, as they feel a sense of purpose and satisfaction from the work they do.
ans:
Roleplaying can be a powerful tool for improving communication, problem-solving, and teamwork in an organization.
  1. Practice: The more you practice roleplaying, the more comfortable and confident you will become. You can practice with colleagues or friends, or you can join a roleplaying group to improve your skills.
  2. Stay in character: When roleplaying, it's important to stay in character and stay true to the personality and motivations of your character. This will help you better understand the perspectives of others and make the roleplay more engaging and realistic.
  3. Active listening: Roleplaying requires active listening to your partner's responses and reactions. Listen carefully to what they are saying and respond in a way that shows you understand their point of view.
  4. Stay focused: Roleplaying can be fun, but it's important to stay focused on the objectives of the exercise. Stay on task and work towards achieving your goals.
  5. Embrace creativity: Roleplaying allows for creativity and imagination. Don't be afraid to take risks and try new things. This can help you develop new skills and improve your problem-solving abilities.
  6. Give and receive feedback: After a roleplay exercise, give and receive feedback from your partner. This can help you identify areas for improvement and refine your skills.

Josh Kiri

Former LI and EMS Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Josh
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: DaPurppzz#9182
6. Your Nickname: Josh Kiri
7. Your ID: 19619
Additional information
1. Leader of:
LifeInvader

After being an employee for LifeInvader from the start of October 2022, I have come to love this organization. I started in AD team and worked my way up through the ranks of LI. I was DHOD for ADs team and then was promoted to HOD for ADs team where I was able to manage all of the employees in ADs team and manage all of the paperwork related to ADs team. During my time in LI I have met many great people, and learned the ins and outs of the organization, and with that knowledge I feel I can run LI smoothly and efficiently address any issues regarding LI.

2. Before I worked in LI I worked in EMS for about 7 months, the last 2 months as leader of the organization. When I first became leader of EMS I was overwhelmed with the amount of things that needed to be completed on a weekly basis, but I was able to get used to it and learn techniques to manage EMS efficiently. I feel having that previous leadership experience will help me transition into a leader position of LI with a better idea of what is expected of leaders. I also have experience in NG as high command, that was the organization I joined when first flying into the city. I am confident that I can handle any task that may be thrown my way if I was appointed as LI leader.

3. A big thing I learned as a leader of EMS was how to handle interpersonal conflict. I know most of the LI employees very well, and I think that will help me in solving any problems between employees and problems employees have with the organization. I believe that positive employee relations and communication plays a huge part in the success of an organization. For that reason, I will make sure to make that one of my priorities if chosen as leader.

The first thing I would focus on is trying to recruit some more employees to join the Creative and Journalism teams. I want the Journalism team specifically to become more active. I would also make sure that the AD team has enough employees to complete the work, but not so many employees that people can barely reach their minimum requirement for the week. Another thing I would like to make sure of is that we remove inactive employees from the organization to open up new positions for people who are currently active and would like to join LI.

2. I would also like to work on refining the policy to make it more clear for people. (Making new examples, removing conflicting or repetitive examples, making sure everything is up to date) This would be one of the first things I would be working on with my deputies and HODs.

3. Another thing I would like to focus on is proper training for employees of each department. I believe that if we put more effort into training employees in the start, it will result in less mistakes and strikes. I would work with my staff to make an efficient method of training new employees that will make it easier for new employees to learn, but also covers all the topics and techniques that they need to understand to be a successful employee.

4. I would like to also work with high command employees to make sure they are delegating so that they can focus on the tasks that they need to complete. As much as I support interdepartmental cooperation, we need to make sure that each specific department is fulfilling their requirements for their departments to run smoothly.

5. I also want to have a meeting with other organization heads and encourage them to utilize LI as a benefit to their organization. I believe that LI can help increase the awareness of the different aspects of jobs in those organizations, and help those organizations have plenty of options for recruits that are looking for a job that they would excel in.

Thank you for your consideration!

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL- krishu garg
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 9-10hr
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel ptron
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
1- i want to be the leader of lifeinvader as per lifeinvader is a private organization haveing a free environment for the emoplyes to work for i have been in lifeinvader with my friends and have gather more and more experience about posting ads rejecting the illegal ads hosting events and posting advertisements have been throught all and i understand the requirement the organization need at the very points of times
2- posting ads is the main priority to be as an LI employe there can be 1000+ ads in a day to be done so we need to manage the ads team to face all the kinds of ads that can possiblie be posted by the citizans in there own way and correcting it as per the LI policy then comes creative teams with the intention for posting ethers at the request for the peoples and with the help of journalism team making articles to be posted by the request and the hosting of events also being done by LI so i want to be the leader to organize all the different department of the orgnization by having the best HOD's to take care and will also look after all the HC's and department by myself too.
3- as i have been deputies and HC's in most of the orgs so yes i have the ability to build up a good society in LI and as i was lastly the DCHR and Deputy of EMS i know how to communicate with all the peoples and employes by my best, serving my term as the best possible. there might be some things that can get faced through the LI but will conqueror it from being an issue in the organization.
1- posting the most greatfull articles to the database of lifeinvader will give great advantages to the city.
2- hiring peoples as per there own experience about getting them in there specific department .
3- hosting event everytime as per schedule for all different orgs.
4- hosting The Talent Show ones per week. and also more different and fun events from lifeinvader.

EX EMS DCHR , DEPUTY ,EX GOV HIGH COMMAND, EX FIB, EX NG, EX LSPD SENIOR SUPERVISOR

c040a09d-64ab-41d6-8098-9ecd5c15e710.jpg

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT
10-12 hours
John Morningstar|96107Hastag 1763
John
1. Leader of lifeinvader
2. I think I could be a good leader of this organisation because I have a good understanding of and will help employees to correct the ads. Ill help everyone in the organisation I’ll interview people if they wanna join the organisation and give the them basic training.
3. So many people complain about the ads taking a while to be posted I can sort that because I’m online about 10-12 hours a day. I will hire people with experience and people what don’t have experience I’ll help teach the basic so they know how to edit ads. I will set a daily goal of ads a day if they complete the goal I’ll give them a bonus out of my own money

Lisa Flx

Ex-Leader Of Bloods
Player
Information
Ayush Agarwal
2. 17
3. GM5 +5:30 (IST)
4. 8 to 12 hours
5. EagleXD#0001
6. Eagle Bolo
7. 46522
Additional information
1. Leader of... Lifeinvader

Ans.
Because of my love for technology and my creative thinking made me think, that the position of Lifeinvader leader is one of the great thing for me. The dedication of promoting connectivity, made it an ideal fit for me. It is my aim to lead the organization towards further success that complements these ideals. My prior experience in overseeing teams and making plans that encourage progress and financial success adds in my qualifications.

Ans.
In order to improve the level of RolePlay level with ss the organization, I will Inspire all my people within the organization to do Team Work, In any Interview or any type of IC event LI employee must wear a vest it will be more professional, I will try to make more familiar surrounding for people within my ORG, I will only give high ranks to people who are eligible for it.

Thanks, For Giving Your Time In Reading My Application!

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Smit Shinde
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname: Liza Bolo
7. Your ID: 31600

Leader Of
kqeq2pC.png

1.I'm very active on the server its been 1 year till the time I started playing in this server .I'm familiar with each server rules so that's the reason there is no report against me till now. I have been deputy in Li in EN3.So I know how a team works without any mistakes .I listen to every person I work with and try to solve any problem with my calm mind which will make a good impact on the org.

2.I will only hire best of the best and make sure that there is no inactivity in the life invader.

R9BPeJx.gif

1.If I become CEO of Life Invader I believe that my team and I will work more efficiently then last Term's. I would make sure my ad team would be able to get all the ads done correctly to their fullest. and no ad will be put out incorrectly as that can lead to unprofessionalism, and with Life invader being a private org we won't be having that.I will make sure that my ad team don't.

2.If I became the CEO of Life Invader I would have a professional team do weekly interviews with the High commands of other orgs. I would also have a news team that goes to events, they will be more professional than the last news team because when I'm in any event I just see that they are roaming with a camera nothing else.

3. I Would have Life Invader working with Leo orgs, so when it comes to low staff issues. I would have Life Invader help them by having ads in the Daily New videos. They will be two mins ads that show how LEO orgs work, reasons to join, and many other things within the two min ads.

Note :- I have punishment for LR1.1 please give me a last chance for that mistake

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL : Vaibhav Singh
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : Carlaaa#0001
6. Your Nickname : Carlaa Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 55734

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

. I Joined Life Invader 7 months ago. I’ve worked in different departments of Lifeinvader but mostly in Ads team and Journalism team. I do believe that my skills will contribute in making organisation more and more successful and will help the people of Los Santos in different aspects.

. To make a positive impact: Many people want to become leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and the people working in it. They may have a vision for the future and want to lead the organization towards that vision.

. Last but not the least a hard-working and experienced person is required to lead the organisation in various events and different situations. LI has the most potential to boost the RP, from its crowd control team to its creative team, etc. I have a lot of ideas for increasing RP within the organisation.I always see myself as a creative person who can do a lot. This is one of the most important reasons to go for LI.

. The most interesting and important part of being the Leader of Life Invader is Making Roleplay interesting !!

# Some of my ideas are :

• Having journalism team ready to respond to any situation in a timely manner. Reporting of stores robberies, hostage situation and other situations as well to make people aware what’s happening in the city.
  • More realistic interviews and interactions.
  • Helicopter unit for taking shots from a situations and corresponding media anchor for the situations.
  • AND MUCH MORE ..
. Feedback and constructive Criticism tells us about our mistakes, and as an open-minded person, I think implementing new suggestions would be a nice way to make LI more fun and grow faster.

. I suggest that having employees in all the time zones would help the organisation be active all the time. With proper management of employees, my organisation can run smoothly without any rush or problem.

. Players enjoy CNN Media videos and interesting events hosted and managed by LI. If I get Life Invader, I will spend maximum energy on producing the content that our players like the most. At last, we, as employees of a media company, are obliged to work for the public.

That’s all. Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day😊

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
The Following Players are selected. for the Lifeinvader interview at 14:00 Server Time on Friday (12/05/23)

1. Carlaa Akatsuki (Carlaaa#0001) - 55734
2. Pixel ptron (MICKEYYY#6009) - 87215
3. Josh Kiri (DaPurppzz#9182) - 19619
4. Parker Jonas (SenorFurry#0922) - 52107
5. Liza Bolo (Smit#5761) - 31600

Application for Lifeinvader are now CLOSED

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 21
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: anastasia_steele
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057

Additional information
1. Leader of: LifeInvader

2nd: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Based on my prior deputy leader experience, I would like to continue all the advancements I have made at Lifeinvader. I've been a Lifeinvader member for almost six months now. I initially began working as an intern for the advertising team, but soon I was assisting in a variety of areas, including the creative and journalistic teams. I've had a lot of leadership experience at this point. I am familiar with the requirements and practices for each of Lifeinvader's three departments. I'll be able to demonstrate my leadership qualities in this role and make an even bigger contribution. Working with LifeInvader is a delight, and I can't picture doing anything else.

One of my greatest strengths is my ability to build positive relationships and foster a sense of camaraderie among team members.

Last but not least, I want LifeInvader to become a better and more fascinating media organization with the aid of its staff and the people of Los Santos.

3rd: Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure the News Team is going in the city and out of the city to cover the Different News and also taking Interviews with Businessmen as well as Normal People to Show the Real face of what is happening in the City to the people of Los Santos, Sandy Shores, and Paleto Bay.

My goal is to offer as many activities as I can to provide Los Santos residents with the chance to participate in various role-play scenarios. All LifeInvader personnel will be made aware of the established regulations and policies, and I'll see to it that they do. They must also be properly trained for us to provide the residents of Los Santos with the highest caliber of service.

Journalistic and reporting team in motion. My main hiring priority will be reporters and aspiring journalists who can scout the city for news, record it, write an article about it, and interview influential figures in local organizations or the general public.

It ends there. I am grateful to you for reading my application. Happy day to you!

Anastasia Steele.

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Vaibhav Singh
2. Your age : 20
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : carlaaa_
6. Your Nickname : Carlaa Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 55734

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

. I Joined Life Invader almost 9 months ago. I’ve worked in different departments of Lifeinvader :- Ads team , creative team and Journalism team. I do believe that my skills will contribute in making organisation more and more successful and will help the people of Los Santos in different aspects.

. I think i have gained a lot of experience and knowledge working in LI since a long time. From being and intern to a high Command in Organisation.

. Positive Impact: Many people want to become leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and the people working in it. They may have a vision for the future and want to lead the organization towards that vision.

. Last but not the least a hard-working and experienced person is required to lead the organisation in various events and different situations. LI has the most potential to boost the RP, from its crowd control team to its creative team, etc. I have a lot of ideas for increasing RP within the organisation. I always see myself as a creative person who can do a lot. This is one of the most important reasons to go for LI.

. The most interesting and important part of being the Leader of Life Invader is Making Roleplay interesting !!

# IDEAS

• Having journalism team ready to respond to any situation in a timely manner. Reporting of stores robberies, hostage situation and other situations as well to make people aware what’s happening in the city.
  • More realistic interviews and interactions.
  • Helicopter unit for taking shots from a situations and corresponding media anchor for the situations.
  • AND MUCH MORE ..
. Feedback and constructive Criticism tells us about our mistakes, and as an open-minded person, I think implementing new suggestions would be a nice way to make LI more fun and grow faster.

. I suggest that having employees in all the time zones would help the organisation be active all the time. With proper management of employees, my organisation can run smoothly without any rush or problem.

. Players enjoy CNN Media videos and interesting events hosted and managed by LI. If I get Life Invader, I will spend maximum energy on producing the content that our players like the most. At last, we, as employees of a media company, are obliged to work for the public.

That’s all. Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day😊

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader
Information
1. Name IRL: Ahamed Ammar
2. My Age: 20
3. My Time Zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 10 to 15 hours
5. My Discord: dr.eug
6. My Nickname: Kazuto Kirigaya
7. My ID: 16473

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

• I have been working in LI for almost 9 months now, during those 9 months i have been leader of the org, deputy leader as well as HOD for Creative Team. due to all my previous position and as the former Deputy and Current Acting CEO of LI i know what the organization needs and what needs to be done
  • I have been member of several other organizations and also have lead multiple other organizations so i believe the ORG needs someone like me with both great experience in leading a org as well as someone who understands what this org needs right now.
  • I my self am a team player. I like to help out people in need and also I listen to what other people have to say and respect the ideas and opinions.
3. My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
  • I will focusing mainly on recruitment towards ADs team as there are sometimes when we need people due to the amount ADs being sent to the PDA.
  • Will be focusing on doing more Events to keep the players entertained as well as have our Journalism Team cover those events and term them into Videos for people to enjoy.
  • All hardworking employees will be recognized and be given promotions on weekly basis as well as bonuses to keep them encouraged.
  • Also planning on bringing in Employee of the week system into the ORG for employees from Each Department.

Thanks for reviewing my application!
Kazuto Kirigaya

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman
2. Your age: 19
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: lexo.
6. Your Nickname: Lexo Windson
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

Lifeinvader-GTAV-Logo.webp

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to be leader/ceo of life invader because i think life invader is one of the most important organization in the city who has freedom of speech and i want to use it to take out the matters everyone ignores, and fight corruption and gain experience as leader/ceo of the media organization.

• I want to be leader/ceo of Life invader because i am a video editor and graphic designer irl so i think it would be very helpful if i manage the organization as the ceo and bring better CNNs and also i can manage the org pretty well as i have completed 2 successful terms of other organizations in en3 grp and i have learned how to manage an organization and with these i want to make the org better and active.

• I want to be leader of this organization because i have been in this server for more than a year and also in other servers of GRP and learned many things, gained experience and skills that require to be a successful leader thats why i want to proof myself as a successful ceo/leader of life invader

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• Recruitments:- As we can see, the population of the city is increasing constantly and the amount of ads getting submitted is also increasing very fast so i will hire people into the organization to make the org much more active and keep up with the ads submissions

• Journalism:- I will recruit talented people into this team and i also have a plan to shoot documentaries of some successful people in the city and show others that how their life in the city and how they became what they are today and motivate them , and also i will record the latest things happening in the city like events or any kind of riots and show it to the citizens.

• Bonus:- To encourage employees of LI for their hardwork , i will make sure there is a minimum amount of bonuses distributed to the employees who deserve it and i think i will maintain a positive environment and employees would work happily

• Promotion Ceremony:- Its another way to encourage employees, as everyone who does harwok deserve a promotion, i will make this memorable through an event and i will meet with my all employees and recognize them for their hardwork and promote them. it will be memorable for every employee of LI.

• Overall:- i will make sure live invader will have the best possible rp in it and make the organization better than before,.

I think with these life invader employees and the citizens of the city will be very happy and the term will be very good,
Regards,
Lexo
Thanks for reading

1492112715_enb_2017_04_05_22_31_05_88.jpg

thrillgamer066

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL saad Nortorious

2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8-10 Hours a day and 70-80 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord :- spidey2925
6. Your Nickname saad
7. Your ID 106649

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):-

1) I have been in the organization as a higher up for around 1 and a half month and know the spirit of the organization and the morale and undertstand the requirements of this organization and want to take the responsibility up as the leader.

2. I’ve been a LifeInvader employee for more than a month and I’m familiar with the organization’s policy by heart which I believe one of the essential things a leader must know. Two weeks after I joined the organization, I got promoted as the Head of Department for advertisements team for being the consistent Top 1 employee of the week.

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:-

1) Instead of all raidens try and get the Mercedes C63 AMG back for trainee to rank 10 or so and raidens for rest rather than majority raidens with some with boost.
2) Carry out more events periodically and talent show bi-weekly and get interview clips being sent on email or maybe on television since that only works for talent shows.
3) Provide a better training by the help of those good with ads and journalism.
4) Have a dedicated journalism team to carry out interviews and publish news article in regards to the city about experience in organisations and business owners tips and tricks and money making guides in city to help with economy
5) Delegate more often
6) Take in suggestions and implement the good ones from the employees and hire more employees.

Captain Nobara

:(( Felling Alone )):
Player
1.Your name IRL : Yash Thakur
2. Your age : 18
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ysh#8859
6. Your Nickname : Captain Daku
7. Your ID : 101205

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

. I Joined Life Invader 7 months ago. I’ve worked in different departments of Lifeinvader but mostly in Ads team and Journalism team. I do believe that my skills will contribute in making organisation more and more successful and will help the people of Los Santos in different aspects.

. To make a positive impact: Many people want to become leaders to make a positive impact on the organization and the people working in it. They may have a vision for the future and want to lead the organization towards that vision.

. Last but not the least a hard-working and experienced person is required to lead the organisation in various events and different situations. LI has the most potential to boost the RP, from its crowd control team to its creative team, etc. I have a lot of ideas for increasing RP within the organisation.I always see myself as a creative person who can do a lot. This is one of the most important reasons to go for LI.

# Some of my ideas are :

Having journalism team ready to respond to any situation in a timely manner. Reporting of stores robberies, hostage situation and other situations as well to make people aware what’s happening in the city.
More realistic interviews and interactions.
Helicopter unit for taking shots from a situations and corresponding media anchor for the situations.
AND MUCH MORE ..

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Jayden
2. My Age: 18
3. My Time Zone: GBT (+00:00)
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours in the week, 8-16 hours on the weekend
5. My Discord: soapyfanta
6. My Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. My ID: 79177

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

• Drawing on my extensive experience at the Government, where I held the position of Director of the Secret Service, I have honed my ability to effectively lead people, create a calm and safe environment, and optimize employee productivity. I am skilled in motivating and keeping employees happy, which is crucial in maintaining a high-performing team.

• LI is a critical part of our state and is tasked with controlling the Ads and the entertainment in our city. As a former Chief of Police and a Leader of Vagos, I have had the opportunity to serve the state in other ways and gain a deep understanding of its needs. I believe I am now prepared to step into a leadership role at Life invader and bring about positive changes within LI.

• Additionally, I am determined to establish a comprehensive and effective charter for LI aswel as Contracts with other legal organisations so that we can use LI for broadcasting events, and state waves for actual emergerencys. Drawing on my extensive knowledge of the law, I am confident in my ability to contribute to the creation of a robust LI charter and contracts that will guide the organization for generations to come
3. My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Our team at LI will undergo comprehensive training to ensure their professionalism and ability to conduct themselves with respect and calmness in all situations when on duty.
  • To elevate the roleplay standards within LI, I believe it's crucial to build upon the successes of previous leaders while also rectifying any past mistakes. Additionally, fostering collaborative relationships with other organizations will enable us to develop effective policies and plans for the future, ensuring the sustained success of this esteemed institution for generations to come.
  • I plan to get LIs activity in broadcsting where we will be in a heli broadcasting events Live to citizens of los santos to let the world know what actualy happens
  • Under my leadership, LI will prioritize open communication and engagement with our citizens. With the necessary permissions from the curators, I intend to establish a dedicated suggestion and question-and-answer channel through LI emails. This platform will allow members of the public to freely inquire and provide suggestions, and we will be proactive in responding to help and support our valued citizens.

Thank you for reading my application, have a great day!
Signed - Daryl Scott
Ex - 101 Chief Of LSPD
Ex - Los Santos Vagos Leader
Ex - Secret Service Director
Ex - NG Judge advocate General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom