Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Adinath
2. Your IRL age : 22 years
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : adinath1969
6. Your Nickname : Badmashh Adinath
7. Your ID : 153650

• Leader of Life Invader

• Dedication to Hard Work and Excellence: My commitment to hard work and excellence drives me to pursue a leadership role within Life Invader. I am determined to invest the time and effort needed to enhance our role-play experiences, ensuring that each member feels fulfilled and engaged.
• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Fostering Positive Relationships:
Building a harmonious and supportive environment is a core value of mine. I aim to create a space where collaboration thrives and every member feels respected and valued. By nurturing positive relationships, we can work together more effectively and create a stronger community.

2. Vision for Sustainable Growth: I bring a vision for sustainable and thoughtful growth. My approach involves carefully planning initiatives that not only advance our organization but also align with the interests and needs of our members. This ensures that our growth is both impactful and inclusive.

3.Advice for Improving Role-Play Level in the Organization

• Promote Open Dialogue and Feedback
: Encouraging open communication and regular feedback will help address issues promptly and foster a collaborative atmosphere. This will allow us to continuously improve our role-play scenarios and ensure that everyone's ideas and concerns are heard.

• Invest in Member Development: Offering regular training sessions and development opportunities will equip our members with the skills and knowledge to excel. By investing in their growth, we enhance the overall quality of our role-playing and ensure that everyone can contribute effectively.

Create Structured Collaboration Platforms: Implementing structured platforms for collaboration, such as brainstorming sessions and role-play workshops, will help members work together more efficiently. These platforms will facilitate the sharing of ideas and strengthen our collective creativity, leading to more dynamic and engaging role-play scenarios.

Thank You !

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Name IRL: Ahamed Ammar
2. My Age: 21
3. My Time Zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 hours, some days even more.
5. My Discord: dr.eug
6. My Nickname: Kazuto Kirigaya
7. My ID: 16473

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have been working in LI for over 2 years now, during my time here i have been the leader of the org, deputy leader as well as HOD for Creative Team. due to all my previous position and as the former Deputy and Current Acting CEO of LI i know what the organization needs and what needs to be done.
  • I have been member of several other organizations and also have lead multiple other organizations so i believe the ORG needs someone like me with both great experience in leading a org as well as someone who understands what this org needs right now.
  • I my self am a team player. I like to help out people in need and also I listen to what other people have to say and respect the ideas and opinions and take actions accordingly.
3. My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
  • At the moment there are many rules and guidelines within the ORG that needs to be fixed as there are many rules within Lifeinvader that are not mentioned any where but they exist that will be the first thing i work on.
  • I will be increasing the activity within Journalism team to increase their activity to post several articles regarding the situation of the city as well as some other informative articles.
  • Will be reworking the bonus system for the ORG as the current bonus system is not that great as some work requires a lot of effort for which at the moment they do not get well paid for it.
  • I have few more plans and changes for the ORG to make the ORG a better and friendly place for everyone to stay. Cant mention all the plans i have here due to limited space but will discuss with curators.

Thanks for reviewing my application!
Kazuto Kirigaya

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Chief Executive Officer position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching, etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom