Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Black Alien
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2024
Time of violation
13:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DF2bUW_gVQ

madiniamine

Player
Player
i was driving my car and this officier ask me for the passoprt and i showed to hem , and after i was walking next to my car when i get in i didnt find my driver license , and i think they taked without any reason or saying d=something

madiniamine

Player
Player
and the Driver license cant finish on this time , driver license finish after the tsunami

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
Hello,

first of all, i dont see any failrp here you stopped in the middle of the road with a broken car we asked you to leave several times. You didn't do so, so my colleague gave you the fine, he even took the milder one, actually we could have imprisoned you. I don't see any FailRP here because about half of the situation is missing and your POV at the end doesn't show that you saved anything, so I think the clip has been cut. so upload the whole pov so we can see everything and stop lying.

madiniamine

Player
Player
Hello,

first of all, i dont see any failrp here you stopped in the middle of the road with a broken car we asked you to leave several times. You didn't do so, so my colleague gave you the fine, he even took the milder one, actually we could have imprisoned you. I don't see any FailRP here because about half of the situation is missing and your POV at the end doesn't show that you saved anything, so I think the clip has been cut. so upload the whole pov so we can see everything and stop lying.
you are not admin , so dont give us your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom