Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaan Yerimdarr
Suspect ID
397464 310796 393504
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2024
Time of violation
22 12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XixkftH80I

Swedenn

Player
Player
This all happened after we started a family. We were a small family of 4-5 people. Then 311211 (Ali Askerr) They told us to transfer the family to them for 2 days because he couldn't get into the game very well, they said you can't do this job, you can't do this job, and then they threatened us. They then tried to take Ali's bullets, taking back their so-called aid. When I didn't, they threatened to ban me, then I came back and asked what was going on here. Even though I parked my car next door and looked at something on my phone, the men killed me. , then after killing me, we left the hospital with Ali and opened the screen recording and they killed me again and again, they did RDM 4 times in total and then they killed us. Then they cursed at us, they continued to hit us even though I was dead, that's the thing, there is nothing but threats, RDM, swearing, they cursed at us too. When I helped Ali, they asked me if they still cursed me, etc. (the sound can be high) (Turkish Admin Needed)

Swedenn

Player
Player
And you're talking and provoking us while we're dead. I'm on my way, you're following me, you were going to kill me.
Bro I was Doing my job at sahp all the time I havent done you all anything and also I havent joined events in family too so..How do you expect me to do something While Im on duty I offed duty at 23:36 (Turkish time zone GMT+03:00)and asked for ali that do you need any help and ali said that you two saying that you cant manage family transwer the ownership to us and when ali refused you randomly get angry and you took your cars (thatsts normal because you gave some of the cars) and said we gave ammo also but ali said put there and you all threaten Ali that if you dont give the ammos we will gonna perma banned and also he is scared I was there in the garage also after I exited from the garage They shooted randomly because Ali kicked all of us from the family because they contunie to threaten us after they have been kicked they shoot me I have been to hospital and go back with sultan I parked my to other house near that family house and I was Looking At the phone for a second after that they dont say leave area or something and If they gonna say you threaten us with your gun or something I have no gun and you can check from logs at sahp I off dutied and gave all of my weapons to the warehouse back so stop lying.

rrline

Player
Player
Bro I was Doing my job at sahp all the time I havent done you all anything and also I havent joined events in family too so..How do you expect me to do something While Im on duty I offed duty at 23:36 (Turkish time zone GMT+03:00)and asked for ali that do you need any help and ali said that you two saying that you cant manage family transwer the ownership to us and when ali refused you randomly get angry and you took your cars (thatsts normal because you gave some of the cars) and said we gave ammo also but ali said put there and you all threaten Ali that if you dont give the ammos we will gonna perma banned and also he is scared I was there in the garage also after I exited from the garage They shooted randomly because Ali kicked all of us from the family because they contunie to threaten us after they have been kicked they shoot me I have been to hospital and go back with sultan I parked my to other house near that family house and I was Looking At the phone for a second after that they dont say leave area or something and If they gonna say you threaten us with your gun or something I have no gun and you can check from logs at sahp I off dutied and gave all of my weapons to the warehouse back so stop lying.
We say that if there is a record of everything you say, speak up, you cannot slander.

rrline

Player
Player
And also a importing thing that you all threaten ali with if you dont give the ownership of the family we will leave and raid your family all the time..
We said you don't know how to manage the family because you don't know how to manage it, we said we bought it from a trade center, what did they say to us, give it to us, we said you don't know how to manage it, he didn't give it to us, we said okay we will get out, if you have that many records, talk about it.

Swedenn

Player
Player
We said you don't know how to manage the family because you don't know how to manage it, we said we bought it from a trade center, what did they say to us, give it to us, we said you don't know how to manage it, he didn't give it to us, we said okay we will get out, if you have that many records, talk about it.
bro your taking advantege of no screen record that doesnt change that you killed me 4 times for no reason so you need to be punished

Swedenn

Player
Player
and also you all
And you're talking and provoking us while we're dead. I'm on my way, you're following me, you were going to kill me.
and also I have record while I was following you because you killed me and I tried to ask why you killed me I have record a about following me and going back

rrline

Player
Player
well we have video record about putting 5000 ammo and putting guns to family and you all said we put them and you all try to steal if I am wrong It can be seen on logs
If you have a friend, show it to us, don't say anything, we didn't steal, if we did, you wouldn't have anything right now.

Swedenn

Player
Player
If you have a friend, show it to us, don't say anything, we didn't steal, if we did, you wouldn't have anything right now.
first are you threatening thatyou all can steal?
second you dont know anything for example do you have any record about swearşng you before you all rdm me and ali?

Swedenn

Player
Player
also You are saying that I followed you because I want to kill you but thats wrong because bro I returned my all of the weapons to the warehouse and I have screen shot of offduty inventory

rrline

Player
Player
also You are saying that I followed you because I want to kill you but thats wrong because bro I returned my all of the weapons to the warehouse and I have screen shot of offduty inventory
I didn't know this, but maybe Ali was going to kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom