Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaan Yerimdarr
Suspect ID
397464 310796 393504
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2024
Time of violation
22 12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XixkftH80I

RuiSavage

Player
Player
This all happened after we started a family. We were a small family of 4-5 people. Then 311211 (Ali Askerr) They told us to transfer the family to them for 2 days because he couldn't get into the game very well, they said you can't do this job, you can't do this job, and then they threatened us. They then tried to take Ali's bullets, taking back their so-called aid. When I didn't, they threatened to ban me, then I came back and asked what was going on here. Even though I parked my car next door and looked at something on my phone, the men killed me. , then after killing me, we left the hospital with Ali and opened the screen recording and they killed me again and again, they did RDM 4 times in total and then they killed us. Then they cursed at us, they continued to hit us even though I was dead, that's the thing, there is nothing but threats, RDM, swearing, they cursed at us too. When I helped Ali, they asked me if they still cursed me, etc. (the sound can be high) (Turkish Admin Needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom