Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
oguz blackk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 21, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FOZIxGU

oguzz

Player
Player
lifeinvader deputy blacklisted 3 people as you can see in this ss The reason they blacklisted me is because of this photo I left a laughing emoji in response to that message and 2 people got blacklisted for leaving a laughing emoji with me I saw one of the curators in the vc and I sent him a message that maybe he knew about it and approved it, but he said he would talk to the leader and other curators and let you know, I wrote to another curator and he told me to open a forum, which shows that the curators did not know about it / and the deputy who gave us the blacklist is writing to the admin with the help of translation as you can see in this video I think the deputy of an organization like lifeinvader should know English no english li deputy (link)

Last edited:

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

These 3 players will be unblacklisted from the Org and if joining back, will receive strikes for their actions
This type of attitude towards players will not be tolerated further, keep everything respectful ICly or OOCly or will result in harsher consequences​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom