Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lotion Chapo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8-gjrkV3Epo

lotion13

Lotion
Player
Every complaint about you, You argue it in forums. You bring your "friends" here to fight for you. Take the complaint, and move on with your life. Stop taking everything so seriously.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
why ur talking about my eng ? or why ur trying to provoke me here also. cmon girl be chill and remember what u said to me sorry juli for toxic and why u continue this targetting and toxic and provoke....
I am done replying in forums. Admin can decide. File a complaint if you have a problem with me.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Approved - GR 3.1 | 0000
this girl take it banned from insult she is calling me sharmuta and talking and targetting me here - this post was from ramadan, not from you. Also in the video, you are in discord, he is screen sharing, and you are watching his screen. This is meta gaming, this is not allowed. You are self- incriminating yourself. This is not allowed. This is at least a bannable offense.
its proof honey proof.u insult me. u open targetting forum. and I can show the admin who is targetting.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Every complaint about you, You argue it in forums. You bring your "friends" here to fight for you. Take the complaint, and move on with your life. Stop taking everything so seriously.
I'm not arguing here. I'm just responding to the forum you opened for me from my side. I'm not bringing my friends here. I don't need that. Everyone has their own free will.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
I can open forum. but if ur open forum for targetting I can answer also here. I dont see him got punismed today or anything I just looking for him. ur name is musty ? I m not looking for u. u why ur mad idk.
Funny how you don't know who musty is. Approved - GZ1.1 I 3000 . Also, you thumbs upped this thread knowing he got banned: Reviewed - pov request | 0000 . You are deceiving an admin, pretending like you are innocent, and you have no idea what is going on. Save it for the stage, you aren't fooling anyone Juli. Lies upon lies.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Funny how you don't know who musty is. Approved - GZ1.1 I 3000 . Also, you thumbs upped this thread knowing he got banned: Reviewed - pov request | 0000 . You are deceiving an admin, pretending like you are innocent, and you have no idea what is going on. Save it for the stage, you aren't fooling anyone Juli. Lies upon lies.
I think u dont understand eng.. I said I m looking for musty not u. I can looking for him. why its make u mad or u take it provoke ? this forum 2 days ago also....

I said...
I dont see him got punismed today or anything I just looking for him. ur name is musty ? I m not looking for u. why ur mad idk.
u know what is mean TODAY ?

lotion13

Lotion
Player
Just because you Unthumbs up a thread that clearly stated musty was banned for 30 days, doesn't mean the admins can't see all the foot prints. You can unthumbs up every thread if you want, it's already archived. The fact you thumbs upped a thread that got PASSED and is a 30 day ban and you specifically ASKED where that player was, knowing they are banned, as you thumbs upped the post, makes it provoking & targeting, yes. You KNEW he was banned, and laughed as you said to me "wheres musty, wheres musty". You know he is banned, you liked the post. You are chastising. You are blatantly provoking. The fact you are pretending you have no idea what is going on should be deception to admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom