Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lotion Chapo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8-gjrkV3Epo

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Just because you Unthumbs up a thread that clearly stated musty was banned for 30 days, doesn't mean the admins can't see all the foot prints. You can unthumbs up every thread if you want, it's already archived. The fact you thumbs upped a thread that got PASSED and is a 30 day ban and you specifically ASKED where that player was, knowing they are banned, as you thumbs upped the post, makes it provoking & targeting, yes. You KNEW he was banned, and laughed as you said to me "wheres musty, wheres musty". You know he is banned, you liked the post. You are chastising. You are blatantly provoking. The fact you are pretending you have no idea what is going on should be deception to admins.
I never said where is musty ?I said Looking for musty lol also I said today I dont saw him got punismed... I can looking for him. I dont said to from u I just looking for him. so what is the problem ? why I need do that from admin lol if he is got punismed today this time andd I come to u and sai to u looking for musty its provoking. but I dont see got punishmed TODAY ? stop trying to me give to ban or anything. ur targetting me but I dont open forum for u. bc idc. I can looking for musty. dont try the change my world.

lotion13

Lotion
Player
I never said where is musty ?I said Looking for musty lol also I said today I dont saw him got punismed... I can looking for him. I dont said to from u I just looking for him. so what is the problem ? why I need do that from admin lol if he is got punismed today this time andd I come to u and sai to u looking for musty its provoking. but I dont see got punishmed TODAY ? stop trying to me give to ban or anything. ur targetting me but I dont open forum for u. bc idc. I can looking for musty. dont try the change my world.
If you feel I am targeting you Juli, by all means, open a forum. You are targeting and provoking. As you got muted earlier today for the same thing. Stop trying to talk your way out of it. This is for admins to decide. They either accept it or they don't. It's really that simple. What you or I have to say is irrelevant. It's the context of the video. You knew he was banned, you liked the thread that stated he was banned, and specifically walked up to me to ask where banned player is knowing we are together. A for effort, F for execution.

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
If you feel I am targeting you Juli, by all means, open a forum. You are targeting and provoking. As you got muted earlier today for the same thing. Stop trying to talk your way out of it. This is for admins to decide. They either accept it or they don't. It's really that simple. What you or I have to say is irrelevant. It's the context of the video. You knew he was banned, you liked the thread that stated he was banned, and specifically walked up to me to ask where banned player is knowing we are together. A for effort, F for execution.
You can stop watching which subjects I got punished for. You're not even relevant. You're always looking for me. stop follow me girl. so why ur keep talking then I send to my proof here(targetting) for answer to ur targetting. I CAN DO THAT !

lotion13

Lotion
Player
You can stop watching which subjects I got punished for. You're not even relevant. You're always looking for me. stop follow me girl. so why ur keep talking then I send to my proof here(targetting) for answer to ur targetting. I CAN DO THAT !
So you're looking at my profile... to see what I am looking at... as you walked up to me in the beach market... and I am the one following you? Got it. (y)

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Was it enough attention for you? Are you happy now? Because I replied to you finally ?
also I will tell u someting and its last. if u said to me sorry for toxic juli. dont act like this after an apology. its looking so :sick::sick::sick::sick:

POPCORN EMOTE
mixing kenks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom