Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GZ 1.1 | NLR | GR 6.8 |GR 3.2 | ID : 90928 | ID : 96976

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roy Revenge
Suspect ID
ID : 90928 | ID : 96
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-TFJqiGxTBE

millivara

Leader of unofficial org
Dear Grand RP Administration,

I am writing to report several rule violations by specific individuals on the server. I have attached a video that clearly shows these incidents, and I hope appropriate action will be taken to address these breaches.
  1. Violation of Rule GZ 1.1: In the video, you will see that the individual with ID 96976 shot me and then immediately ran into a grand zone, which is a clear violation of rule GZ 1.1. This behavior has been recurring, as this group repeatedly engaged in similar actions against my friends, further exacerbating the situation.

1. Violation of the New Life Rule: The video also demonstrates that individuals with IDs 0000, 0000, and 0000 returned to the scene shortly after their deaths without waiting the required 15 minutes, which is a violation of the New Life Rule. This disregard for the rules severely disrupts the role-playing experience and creates an unfair environment for other players.

ID: 90928

killed in 18:39

back in 18:45
    killed in 18:46

back in 18:57

ID: 96976

killed in 18:48

back in 18:57

1. Violation of General Rule 6.8: Additionally, the video shows individuals with IDs 0000 and 0000 sitting on my character’s body, which is a blatant violation of General Rule 6.8. This kind of behavior is not only disrespectful but also goes against the server’s guidelines for fair play.

#1 #2 General Rule 6.8 Violation of + General_ Rule 3.2

1. Violation of General Rule 3.2: Lastly, the individual with ID 0000 directed an insult towards me by claiming to be my father, which violates General Rule 3.2. This kind of behavior is unacceptable and creates a toxic environment for players.

I kindly request that these individuals be held accountable for their actions to maintain a fair and respectful community on the server. It is important that they learn not to mislead the administration or portray themselves as victims, especially when they do not disclose the full extent of their actions. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your efforts to ensure a positive experience for all players. Sincerely,

Last edited:

yakuzarai

Player
Player
first of all u try to bully all the new comers and second i came there to sell my stuff and u guys were again bullying those new guys they dont knw the rules and u pushed me out of green zone and killed me and did the same to him how many were u like 10? and for 2 person
,it didnt ended there u guys abused us in the hospital also and killed again by deceive us outside hospital what about that . you guys just abused us so much did i abused u in the starting? idk what to say

millivara

Leader of unofficial org
It's funny how you're playing the victim? like breaking server rule NLR 10 times then making a ticket against us for provoking when u was the person who was provoking us then liing to our chief administrater Bobby Pluxury that u didn't break the GR 6.8 and I have the Proof that you did ، You are lying and trying to mislead the administration and you also breaking more rules doing that ,
Good job, buddy.

Shourya_

Player
Player
It's funny how you're playing the victim? like breaking server rule NLR 10 times then making a ticket against us for provoking when u was the person who was provoking us then liing to our chief administrater Bobby Pluxury that u didn't break the GR 6.8 and I have the Proof that you did ، You are lying and trying to mislead the administration and you also breaking more rules doing that ,
Good job, buddy.

it,s really funny that person u taking about is urself who is playing victim here and trying to deceive admin here . there was no nlr as we were out on a shopping in the beach market. i would suggest u to go though rules of the grand rp

millivara

Leader of unofficial org
please stop being toxic and let admins do their job
it,s really funny that person u taking about is urself who is playing victim here and trying to deceive admin here . there was no nlr as we were out on a shopping in the beach market. i would suggest u to go though rules of the grand rp

Shourya_

Player
Player
it,s really funny that person u taking about is urself who is playing victim here and trying to deceive admin here . there was no nlr as the places are totally different from sach other and we were out on a shopping in the beach market. i would suggest u to go though rules of the grand

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Player
Approved

ID 96976 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.3 + GR 6.8
ID 90928 is already banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom