Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

! ß α ℳ ß ¡ ท ℴ

𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 🔴⚪️
Player
This Forum is only For Dear Lebron And Dear Mazhor .
Hello team administration i got banned right now for trying to deceiving admin idk where is this deceiving yesterday i opened forum for Rebels Family
because he doing Breake this breake its ub demande im got killed without any 5 seconde this is the proof : Watch 0901 (2) | Streamable
this is so much dear Lebron or Dear Mazhor we are very bothered by this media it has a lot of power we are just players and we take a ban for trying to deceiving admin where is this deceiving i think its a mistake from Dear Jon Barnes
and you want to see this action because it is a bothered for us
and i dont know Leader he can share information with any admin ? u can see my pov : After this Voice conversation, Eray Black gets banned for 35374 Woqenz Vurdurur and i think also me i got banned for Like that
Please Dear Lebron or Mazhor check this forum because i dont do any deceiving to any admin
Best Regards Bambino Lhazo

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Your family was given demands before this POV, and not only that your POV also doesnt record all overlays and you are running into an active gunfight, its obviously clear that this recording was made to attempt to deceive admins into giving the family a warning. NEXT punishment will be BLACKLIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom