Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anna Rex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uX6UUqaQ1P0?si=XMWSvMC67e8loapL

Anna Rex

Player
Player
These family members daily come to our fam house and provoke us, insult us and kill us unnecessarily. We were chilling with family members but this time Raees bought these family members i.e., Badsha, The Demons came to provoke us as u can see in the POV.
Actually we were in the Raees family and we left due to abusing, personal target and involving religion. Then after we joined other family i.e., DiaZ INC they came here also to provoke us and in our absence they talk rude with DiaZ leader (Epic Diaz).
So, we dont wanna disturb other family then we left the family and made our own family i.e., Spartans. And now the war begins.
1) Firstly 82915 came to our fam house off duty FIB Officer and started issuing fines we complaint to FIB HC he blacklisted him.
2) Raees declared war with us (Spartans)
3) Then they started attacking our caravans.

Raees do Teaming ER 1.1 while they do any family event like family raid and etc.. by following families Raees, Badsha, The Demons. They say other family members to leave your family and join our family to go for events and after completion go back to your families and few people of these families put their Twink in these families and do the events like Solar Raid, Family Raid, Caravan and etc... I will provide you all the proofs.

Previously Raees done the same thing with The Heist family who owned by our current respected admin Gammix Heist. Now, they are doing the same thing with us.
All the families in the city are fed up with these guys doing a team up and all u can check the proofs.
I hope you will consider my request.
Thank you.

Anna Rex

Player
Player
As u can see teaming Badsha members in Raees family this the POV of this forum

Prince Taka

Player
Player
These family members daily come to our fam house and provoke us, insult us and kill us unnecessarily. We were chilling with family members but this time Raees bought these family members i.e., Badsha, The Demons came to provoke us as u can see in the POV.
Actually we were in the Raees family and we left due to abusing, personal target and involving religion. Then after we joined other family i.e., DiaZ INC they came here also to provoke us and in our absence they talk rude with DiaZ leader (Epic Diaz).
So, we dont wanna disturb other family then we left the family and made our own family i.e., Spartans. And now the war begins.
1) Firstly 82915 came to our fam house off duty FIB Officer and started issuing fines we complaint to FIB HC he blacklisted him.

Raees do Teaming ER 1.1 while they do any family event like family raid and etc.. by following families Raees, Badsha, The Demons. They say other family members to leave your family and join our family to go for events and after completion go back to your families and few people of these families put their Twink in these families and do the events like Solar Raid, Family Raid, Caravan and etc... I will provide you all the proofs.

Previously Raees done the same thing with The Heist family who owned by our current respected admin Gammix Heist. Now, they are doing the same thing with us.
All the families in the city are fed up with these guys doing a team up and all u can check the proofs.
Th
As u can see teaming Badsha members in Raees family this the POV of this forum

Yes I agree

Previously Raees done the same thing with The Heist family who owned by our current respected admin Gammix Heist. Now, they are doing the s

Thank you.
Yes I agree

Ali Escobar

Player
Player

Thank you.
I also agree with that

Gaamix Heist

Days that break you are the days that make you
Server Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence For Tagetting

Cant see any kind of targeting in this POV, They are just sitting there.
So provide a Proper POV showing all the Situations, you discussed above.
Also, If they are your family Enemies then they can attack your caravans etc.
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom