Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed POV REQ,ROL IN Q,FAIL RP|91595,34074,60209

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rai Fedar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ouQXsC3gzSY

Xeasy

Player
Player
1-I want pov from beginning to end of the role
2-They came and arrested me while I was standing in the garden of the family house.
3-Even though the role has expired, he is trying to continue the role and the admin is watching without doing anything, probably his friend.
4-91595 left me handcuffed in jail before the role was over, even though he appeared in the play
5-wanted pov from the very beginning of the role, they unfairly imprisoned me
6-Even though I say the role is over, they are trying to continue the role and arrest me.

Xohan Black

I'm BATMAN
Player
Requesting POV

ID 34074 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

suiii

Player
Player
as u see I processed that guy he had already gotten in a cell by someone, I saw him wearing a balaclava in Doc asked are u Leo or not he was mixing at that time also and i thought my bodycam was running so i had only that bodycam he was in the cell I process him he was in the cell and wearing a balaclava and he is doing mixing cl as well

Last edited:

Xeasy

Player
Player
as u see I processed that guy he had already gotten in a cell by someone, I saw him wearing a balaclava in Doc asked are u Leo or not he was mixing at that time also and i thought my bodycam was running so i had only that bodycam he was in the cell I process him he was in the cell and wearing a balaclava and he is doing mixing cl as well

cutted video

Xeasy

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 34074 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!
I want to know how I was brought to prison
I was waiting motionless, when I looked at the computer, I was in prison
i want a 91595 pov req

Xeasy

Player
Player

and i say you role has expired and you're trying to move on.

Xohan Black

I'm BATMAN
Player
Reviewed

Arrest POV provided The Leo never arrested you, you left the game beforehand Leos have the right to arrest you since you are wearing a balaclava
However,
ID 89637 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom