Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berk White
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2024
Time of violation
7:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2fkxC9_ikeo?si=jNhzdzK8FTEauJG2

Azure Duke

Curator of humans!!
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 75971 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

BerkWhite

Player
Player
I saw a bullet mark from the roof. I think it killed me from the roof. I want to see where I died. Show me your POV pls dont talk

Azure Duke

Curator of humans!!
Server Administrator
Note: Any other comment in the forum other than the POV will be forum-punished for off-topic

Abdullah Fryyx

Retired
Player
(Not Off Topic) Pov req was made if you think the person who killed you Is cheating and In his pov u can clearly see 5 ppl on his head and he is 2 hp as other admins such as federico I Asked and they totally agree with it so maybe azure sir I hardly accept your decision but pov req is when u think someone cheating and as you can see he is just targeting Indians and posting alot of pov req in which half of them are rejected

You can see youtube title he is doing racism by saying ezindian please look into it and his pov is full clear as can snow also rejected 2 of his pov req reason 4 ppl on ur face

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT THANKS

Abdullah Fryyx

Retired
Player
I saw a bullet mark from the roof. I think it killed me from the roof. I want to see where I died. Show me your POV pls dont talk
Not of topic ) he is saying someone killed/shoot me from roof but in his pov I'd 75971 is infront of him it doesn't make any sense of doing pov req

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom