Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mehmet Xen
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8f9q70

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
As you can see in the video, I continue on my normal way and they are waiting in the middle of the road.

Then the whole family pulled a gun on me and they shot me.

58531 RDM
26829 RDM
98759 RDM [I can hear his gunshot behind me]
67086 RDM {the person who killed me]

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
Dude, I'm slowing down there and I'm passing between you and I'm coming to find out why you're shooting at me but you're shooting at me.

When I first bump into you I cannot stop because I am fast and I realize you too late and then I move on.

Smokyy

Eazy‐Duz‐It
Player
Dude, I'm slowing down there and I'm passing between you and I'm coming to find out why you're shooting at me but you're shooting at me.

When I first bump into you I cannot stop because I am fast and I realize you too late and then I move on.
All these space on right side of the road and you still decided to ram into all of us and you didn't even touch the brakes plus the laughing after ramming into us. It proves well enough that you are baiting. If you did break like you said the cars break lights didn't light up that might be a illegal redux.

Smokyy

Eazy‐Duz‐It
Player
And you included 98759 cause you heard gun shot behind you that doesn't even make sense, you just did this to make a forum on our family.

Diana Stern

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 26829 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 58531 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 67086 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
However
ID 67776 will receive a punishment for VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom