Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Armani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OFt-DtkccN0

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
I object to this talk. He is deceiving the admin. I hope he gets the necessary punishment.

It is not the whole story that he cut the video. I will explain the story to you. This person provoking the police and provoking to tell shut up for a high-ranking policeman in front of me. .

As a chief of staff, I dealt with the situation without any problems, but this person wanted to cause problems and broke the law And do VDM

I hope the video explains this

alnsanfrasmhmd

Player
Player
VDM
I object to this talk. He is deceiving the admin. I hope he gets the necessary punishment.

It is not the whole story that he cut the video. I will explain the story to you. This person insulted the police and insulted a high-ranking policeman in front of me. .

As a chief of staff, I dealt with the situation without any problems, but this person wanted to cause problems and broke the law And do VDM

I hope the video explains this

Zoey Mareli

Player
Player
thank you for showing the full situation - You still placed me in cuffs as im jumping away.

Admin I know I CR, i couldn't control my anger - you are more then welcome to punish me for that. thanks in advance.

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
thank you for showing the full situation - You still placed me in cuffs as im jumping away.

Admin I know I CR, i couldn't control my anger - you are more then welcome to punish me for that. thanks in advance.
Stop deceiving the admin, you have absolutely no right to provoking the police in their headquarters in front of the eyes of the senior ranks. You are the one who is wrong and I have the right to arrest you and imprison you.

Dear admin, I hope you give him the necessary punishment so that he respects the server rules. He also deceived and cropped the video in order to put himself in the right position and that others are guilty.

In my POV, I handcuffed you after I charged you with the crime you committed, and when I handcuffed you, in my POV, you were in front of me. After that, you jumped you do PG. Im not do any mistake !

I object to his words and accuse him of deceiving the admin. I hope you take the appropriate action. Thank you.

Last edited:

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
Rejected

I dont see any rule break, Make another forum with longer POV of whole situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom