Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abby Vuitton
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 24, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/be2CYor

millivara

Player
Player

Abby Vuitton Is right for that and this is my proofs for that​

The person with the untradable shoes was taking the risk, while someone else was making deals in the background to avoid trouble for selling below market value.

This is misleading and, essentially, a scam because they are falsely claiming to have two tradable shoes in different colors. Furthermore, this has damaged the market value. They sold the tradable shoes last week for 180 million, and after that, the person who had the tradable shoes deleted all of their posts in the marketplace Discord. Why would they do that if nothing suspicious was happening from the start?

I hope the responsible individuals face consequences for ruining the market for those of us who have legitimate, tradable shoes. Here is the proof that supports my claim: they were originally selling two shoes, and one of them used Photoshop to remove the "untradable" mark from the green shoes. In reality, only the purple shoes were tradable, and the claim that Randy had the shoes for a long time is false, as they appeared only once in auction.

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
As per i know He had 2 shoes later he crafted 1 shoes to red colour and sold it to Archie | 70535 , Here discord link Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games

You can check logs also between these players ,

after selling he didnt posted any ad about that , he messaged you also that he took from GC auction ,

There is no rule in city that you cant do that !

she is clearly deceiving admins and targetting him , Admins should take action against her also
Thks

Last edited:

millivara

Player
Player
As per i know He had 2 shoes later he crafted 1 shoes to red colour and sold it to Archie | 70535 , Here discord link Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games

You can check logs also between these players ,

after selling he didnt posted any ad about that , he messaged you also that he took from GC auction ,

There is no rule in city that you cant do that !

she is clearly deceiving admins and targetting him , Admins should take action against her also
Thks
take action against her doing her job as the discord admin of the market place discord server :)

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
He had 2 shoes means he had 2 shoes simple as that, there is no lie in that, i don't know what u think on that,
You don't know that there are server logs also where admins can see that there are 2 shoes, you are saying frds saving from what i am saving him. you just trying to frame him in a rule break which never happened in city, and this is called targeting and deceiving admins
he never gave you offer in game or try to sell untradable items or contact you in game to say that i am selling that non tradable shoes.

Non tradable meaning in English is the items can't be traded.

millivara

Player
Player
He had 2 shoes means he had 2 shoes simple as that, there is no lie in that, i don't know what u think on that,
You don't know that there are server logs also where admins can see that there are 2 shoes, you are saying frds saving from what i am saving him. you just trying to frame him in a rule break which never happened in city, and this is called targeting and deceiving admins
he never gave you offer in game or try to sell untradable items or contact you in game to say that i am selling that non tradable shoes.

Non tradable meaning in English is the items can't be traded.
yes he did lie that he have 2 tradable shoes for sale because the shoes u get from the gc auction is untradeable

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
you are just mad because you told everyone that you selling your shoes for 300 mil and we sold that same for 190 which is legit price , now for this reason you framing a guy , this is too bad sir .

that shoes went in auction max 60 mil something and you trying to get 300 million which is pure unrealistic price .
No need to be mad on something that never happened in city.
am not trying to save him he is already legit in all trades.
show us a single proof in city that he is purely saying that i am selling non tradable items, that shoes color can be changed to any color how do you know that he is selling that non tradable where is that proof , and i dont understand how can some one sell non tradable shoes server script won't allow that

millivara

Player
Player
you are just mad because you told everyone that you selling your shoes for 300 mil and we sold that same for 190 which is legit price , now for this reason you framing a guy , this is too bad sir .

that shoes went in auction max 60 mil something and you trying to get 300 million which is pure unrealistic price .
No need to be mad on something that never happened in city.
am not trying to save him he is already legit in all trades.
show us a single proof in city that he is purely saying that i am selling non tradable items, that shoes color can be changed to any color how do you know that he is selling that non tradable where is that proof , and i dont understand how can some one sell non tradable shoes server script won't allow that
exactly that called scamming

as u can see he was saying that he was selling both

and in the first Proof that abby post he was saying he had them from the gc auction which mean untradeable item please let admins do their job

Bookie

Player
Player
If he doing this you have to file a complain in discord market place , this is wrong section , as bobby said we have no relation to marketplace , there is separte complaints section of marketplace !!

This is the section where u can post MarketPlace issue

https://imgur.com/a/A7IsLnk

yeah bobby also said that we have no realtion to that and en1 alex odd also said same , i dont know why they framing a trolling as into rulebreak
Seems like he got success in trolling

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player

yeah bobby also said that we have no realtion to that and en1 alex odd also said same , i dont know why they framing a trolling as into rulebreak
Seems like he got success in trolling
Exactly :ROFLMAO:
he is just flexing in his dms , why he is getting crazy for that .
seems like brother cant sell his shoes for so called hyped price for 300 mil . :D

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
If you have a single proof that he said that thing in city in roleplay then you can file complaint am agree on that and i will personally support you , but trolling u in dms is not server rulebreaks

most important things is that he cant trade , its already saying non tradable

Shisui Katz

Player
Player
since when is flexing a rule break its not like if someone offers us millions he will sell it ( its not possible script wise). so its not scam or any rule break you guys cant just keep on making new rules everyday. play and let others play enough of making problems for everyone out there the shoe was sold for 180 mil. and you guys saying its 300 + how can you set market for others when no one is ready to pay over 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom