Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sycoh rypr
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Sep 28, 2024
Time
1:48 am
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/827350/#post-2912791

Psyco reapr

Player
Player
Rejected - GR 1.4 | nik payne is the forum for my unban appeal ?

the admin claims that i dont have enough money to be wiped hence i wont be unbanned Rejected - GR 1.4 | Nik Payne

I made a mistake of twinking GR1.4 i broke that rule and got a perma ban on main and all twinks

164636 (main)
164899(twink)
172523(twink)
172537(twink)

i sincerely apologize for breaking the server rules but i wish i can get a second chance in Grand RP , i have spent well over 500 hours on EN1 and EN2 combined and wish to enter the city again but every time i got rejected if possible please wipe my entire account with cars account level and type of Grand coins if available Please allow me in the city again with a last chance.

In regards to admin team .

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom