Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sunil ji
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Sep 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RKqoTjZvopE

sunil karadiya

Player
Player
Sir, me and my friend 2911 who were there to buy battery talking with these two people ID- 88944 and 105652 These two people were trying to sell us ingame money for irl money Which my friend reported to the admin but because the admin couldn’t figure out who were talking about irl trade Chanush sir banned me too, but I am innocent I already told the admin but he told me to complaint on forum and get help My friend complained about these two can clarify the situation his id 2911
{ MY ID 105080, 97691}

sunil

Player
Player
I am 2911 my friend 105080 who were there to buy battery talking with these two people ID- 88944 and 105652 These two people were trying to sell us ingame money for irl money my friend 105080 is innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom