Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes SixtyNine

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes Killa
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information\

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 First time i join the city i was in state orgs and i see crime but i never joined it but in one day before 5 monthes i joined Vagos and its my first gang and i dont know rules at that time but when i got to learn rules i got HC in gangs and now i am 3x deputy in gangs and i have exp more then anyone and i want to be leader of gang to get more exp and improve my self

2.2 in the last few terms in all gangs there is no active gang in ghetto, in my leadership i will let vagos the most active gang in ghetto and outside ghetto and will let vagos best gang in my term without rule break or warning, and we will do daily store/gun store robbery and Fz Raid

2.3 last reason i see in the last terms no one got 100% with my turf team i will get 100% and be the first gang in this term getting 100% without verbal or warning in the turf season and complete curator weekly requirment

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will improve roleplay by doning Good bonuse system
and doing daily Fz Raid
and store/ Gun store robbey
and Hostage situation

My Ranking System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- TOP G
12- AK -47
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- OGs
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee
1- Freez

Thanks For Reading My Application
Have a Great Day!

Evan Federall

Player
Player
Your name IRL- Hammad
2. Your age IRL- 16
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00 ( Pakistan )
4. Average online per day- 4-5hours
5. Your Discord- .antidote_playz
6. Your Nickname- Evan Federall
7. Your ID- 159508

Additional information
1. Leader of VAGOS Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) as a hc of gangs i realized that there are so many problems going on and there are too much mass rule breaks , so from that time I started learning that why is it happening and how can it be minimized and now I have enough knowledge to run a gang successfully with minimal rule breaks and avoid the mistakes that other gang leaders did !
2) I have high command experience in almost every gang . So with these experiences I learned from the mistakes i done in the past and will definitely teach others to avoid as well and this experience will make me lead proudly
3) I will make sure that every gang member should know the rules and we will make leos active . There will be only experienced high commands that will guide nicely the members if they are doing something wrong , also I will appoint the deputies from different time zones with much experience and knowledge of rules so that they can lead events on my absence as well.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1) Power abuse won’t be entertained
2) Bonuses will be paid timely in order to create the members more interest in gang and they will participate in more activities
3) We will do activities on daily basis like Fz raid , store robbery , gun store robbery , clands , subs etc
4) Promotion will be given timely for active and deserving gang member
5) There will be no toxcity
RANKING SYSTEM
16) LEADER

15) DEPUTY
14) UNDER DEPUTY
13) OG VAGOS
12) TURFER
11) GANGSTER
10) AK47
9) WARLORD
8) EVENT LEADER
7) GRAFFITI LEADER
6) GRAFFITI ARTIST
5) CLAPPER
4) SHOOTER
3) HITMAN
2) NEWBIE
1) FREEZE

I HOPE SO , MY CAPABILITIES SHOW TO RUN
VAGOS.
BEST REGARDS,
EVAN FEDERALL.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT COPIED I JUST MADE SOME CHANGES OF MY APPLICATION OF BLOODS.

aadigurjar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information

1 Your name IRL: Aadi Gurjar
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+05:30
4 Average online per day: 2 to 6 hours
5 Your Discord: aadigurjar_23531
6 Your Nickname: aadi gurjar
7 Your ID: 148256

Additional information

Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I want to become a gang leader because I have good experience in the city and I am old also and i want to complete a successful term in the city too .
2) I also want to lead and guide peoples of the city and also wanna motivate them to participate in the activities without making any mistake if they made any mistake i will guide them to not make that mistake again .

Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

1) Everyone must have to respect each person of the organization
2) Winning don't matter all the time we have to treat everyone equally
3)I will make the org active and i will make some divisions in the gang so we can participate in multiple events at a time .
4) 100% Turf
5) I Should Treat everyone equally
6) 100 Spray

My Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy leader
14- OG vagos
13- Under deputy
12- Event Leader
11- Turfer
10- Clapper
9- Mafia
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee
1- Freeze

Thanks
Aadi gurjar

Harry Fr

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL- SahilPreet
  2. Your age - 18
  3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day - 4 To 5hrs
  5. Your Discord - harry_fr
  6. Your Nickname - Harry ForReal
  7. Your ID - 61438
Additional information
  1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Ans-I want to be the leader of Vagos because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make an impact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running organization. i wana make sure that my term is the most active and respected one. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, Marabunta, Families) and i have been high command in many of them.
  • I want to make sure that if i get the organization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly don't like when there is toxicity in the organizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen. i have collected a lot of experience in legal and illegal both orgs and i have a very good leading and managing skills so im very confident that i can manage Vagos very well.

• I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events like (clands, battleship, gun store/store robbery, subs,blackmarket raids,gang raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer. and i wana make sure that my term is the most respected tern ever.

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans-Making sure to all of the people in the organization knows all of the rules and get deputy's that will keep everything in order making sure people don't break rules and have everyone well informed about the rules
  1. Max Graffiti bonus every hour.
  2. Try my best to do 100% turf.
  3. Max bonus possible for events.
  4. Be respected in the city.
  5. Make sure that there is no toxicity.​

16. Leader
    15. Deputy
    14. Under Deputy
    13. OG Vagos
    12. Event Leader
    11. Turfer
    10. Mafia
    9. Graffiti Leader
    8. Warlord
    7. Graffitist
    6.Clapper
    5. Shooter
    4. Gangster
    3. Leaner
    2. Newbie
    1. Freeze

Thanks for reading.
    Regards: HarryForReal

Last edited:

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player

Information

1 Your name IRL: Sidd
2 Your age: 20
4 Average online per day: 7 to 8 hrs
5 Your Discord: sidd6989
6 Your Nickname: Skull EagleEye
7 Your ID: 160980
Additional information

1.Leader of 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚂 𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙾𝚂 Gang

A) Vagos is a brilliant option for becoming a leader . As we know it is well renowned in city & in Turfs.
B) I Have also been an HC of this gang so knowing how this gang works & how to handle it skillfully. I have good leadership skills and I know about all the events like Store robbery , FZ Raid, etc. I have also been high command of an unofficial family so I believe that I can manage a gang.
C) I have also been in leos so i knowledge & advantage to how to manage RP situation from both the sides .
D) Knowing all the rules of RP i acknowledge that there would not been any miss conduction or rules breaks under my influence.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

A) A bit advance interview for the newcomers in gang so that a standard quality of rp will be maintained.
B) No toxicity will be tolerated in gang whether its RP or NON-RP.
C) The will be some requirements like min age - 5 , has learned all rules etc.
D) There would be a special training for those who wants to become a HC.
E) Having a good HC & event handlers will result in successful term.

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆- OG - families , UD - vagos , ballas | Current - Ballas UD.

Ranking System -

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OG
13. Under Deputy
-----------High Command-----------
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Drug lord
9. Warlord
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Graffiti Artist
6. Clapper
5. Shooter
4. Enforcer
3. Rookie
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

======= Thank You for Reading my application =======

DevilEagle

Player

Information

1 Your name IRL: Sidd
2 Your age: 20
4 Average online per day: 7 to 8 hrs
5 Your Discord: sidd6989
6 Your Nickname: Skull EagleEye
7 Your ID: 160980
Additional information

1.Leader of 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚂 𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙾𝚂 Gang

A) Vagos is a brilliant option for becoming a leader . As we know it is well renowned in city & in Turfs.
B) I Have also been an HC of this gang so knowing how this gang works & how to handle it skillfully. I have good leadership skills and I know about all the events like Store robbery , FZ Raid, etc. I have also been high command of an unofficial family so I believe that I can manage a gang.
C) I have also been in leos so i knowledge & advantage to how to manage RP situation from both the sides .
D) Knowing all the rules of RP i acknowledge that there would not been any miss conduction or rules breaks under my influence.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

A) A bit advance interview for the newcomers in gang so that a standard quality of rp will be maintained.
B) No toxicity will be tolerated in gang whether its RP or NON-RP.
C) The will be some requirements like min age - 5 , has learned all rules etc.
D) There would be a special training for those who wants to become a HC.
E) Having a good HC & event handlers will result in successful term.

𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆- OG - families , UD - vagos , ballas | Current - Ballas UD.

Ranking System -

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OG
13. Under Deputy
-----------High Command-----------
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Drug lord
9. Warlord
8. Graffiti Leader
7. Graffiti Artist
6. Clapper
5. Shooter
4. Enforcer
3. Rookie
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

======= Thank You for Reading my application =======
GREAT BRO

Rocky Daku

So Ez
Player
1. Your name IRL
Muhammad Azan

2. Your age IRL

3. Time Zone
GMT +5:00 { PAKISTAN }

4. Average online per day
7-9 Hours Per Day

5. Your Discord
Itzrockydaku

6. Your Nickname
Rocky Daku

7. Your ID

Additional Information

1. Leader Of ....

Los Santos Vagos

>> I Want To Become The Leader Of This Org Because I Have So Much Experience In Illegal Org's I Have Been A High Command Of Every Illegal Org Leaded Store Robberies And Hostage Situations etc.

>> Second Thing I Want To Become A Leader Because I Have Seen Many Gangs Which Are Not Active They Don't Attend Cland's Or Do Any Hostage Situation's So I Will Become The Leader Attend All Event's And Try My Best To Win All Event's

>> I Have Seen So Much Term's That Get Disbaned For Not Following The Rules They Get Verbals And The Terms End But As I Said I Have To Much Experience So I Will Teach My All Members To Follow All The Rules.

>> First I Will Try My Best To Complete My Term Without Any Verbal Or Warning
>> Me And My High Command's Will Provide The Best Enviornment For My Org Members
>> Proper Interview For High Command Rank's
>> I Will Provide Best Bonuses For All The Event's

My Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy - Leader
14. Under - Deputy
13. Ak - 47
----- High Command -----
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Graffiti Leader
9. Gangster
8. Drug Dealer
7. Smoker
6. Madman
5. Clapper
4. Shooter
3. Baby Vagos
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

My Experience In Crime

Ex OG Ballas { Ivan Hopper's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex OG Vagos { Usama Volkov's Term }
Ex OG Bloods { Rocky Boom Boom's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Ballas { Alan Vuittion's Term }
Ex OG Bunta x2 { Alpha Knox + Akeal Tnt's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Vagos { Mascot Mafia's Term }
Ex Under Deputy Bloods { Iconic Fujiwara's Term }

Note: I Just Made Some Changes From My Old Bloods Application This Is Not Copied From Anyone.

MR WARRIOR

Player
Player
Your IRL name : Aarav
Your age IRL :16
Time zone : GMT 5:30+ (India)
Average online per day : 2-5hours
Your discord : king_andrew_94
Your nickname : King andreww
Your id : 142491
Additional information

1. Leader of : los santos Vagos

2 . Why do u want to be leader of this specific organization ? (list any three reasons with explanation )

2.1 I have been in all the gangs as hc but i like being in vagos most. I have been in vagos since last 4-5 terms and I was 14 rank almost everytime. I have a different bond with vagos.

2.2 Things I like most about vagos is its past successfull terms,big hq,and has a seperate ghetto to make fear in people about vagos. I always want to make vagos on top when. I came new in city this was the second gang i joined .

2.3 Being leader of Vagos i will make sure its active gang from the first to last day of my term . As I have gained much experience and knowledge about gangs i think i can be a good leader. I will try my best that in my term we will make very less mistakes.
Also i will make leos scared from vagos and make it most dangerous gang for the ghetto .

3 Your advices for improving roleplay level in organization.

I will try to make this gang the most active gang and i will try to create a history of memories of our gang in all my gang members by making it most active without any rule break with negligible mistakes.

I will make very good high command which could response as quick as possible to situations like store robbery , ghetto clapping or any gang event etc and handle and lead them with focus on full role play and without any rule break during event .

I will make sure that whichever person wanna join my gang know basic and ghetto rules and if they dont know my high commands will be ready to teach them.
I will also only invite people who are minimum 5 age in city and make sure they know rules . If they know rules and minimum 5 age in city my high commands will first take there interview and if they pass they will invite them .

I will only give hc rank to only those people who are always active in gang and know proper rules and who could help new people to join and also lead events.

My aim :-

1. Full control in ghetto near vagos hq
2. Daily store robbery and events like hostage situation ghetto clapping highway robbery etc
3. Everyday we will try to do one fz raid and be most active
4. 100% turf
5. Creating memorable history of my gang members
6. I will try my best that there is no toxicity in gang
7. Every gang member lives like brother and friendship between gang members
8. Making mistakes which are negligible
9. Making excellent graffiti team and ensure we have max graffiti everyday
10. Making leos scared from vagos

Ranking system in my term :-
1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Shooter
4. Graffiti Artist
5. Graffiti Leader
6. Druglord
7. Gangster
8. Clapper
9. Warlord
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Under Deputy
13. OG Vagos
14 AK47
15 Deputy Leader
16 Leader
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My past experience :-
EX - 14 rank of all gangs 3-4 times per gang
EX LSPD - 17 rank
EX FIB - 21 rank
EX SAHP - 24 rank
Current 14 rank in bloods gang
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot for giving your precious time to read my explanation.
Best Regards
King andrew
VAGOS ON TOP !!!!!

Last edited:

Laksh_444

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I want to become a gang leader because I have good experience in the city and I am old also and i want to complete a successful term in the city too .
2) I also want to lead and guide peoples of the city and also wanna motivate them to participate in the activities without making any mistake if they made any mistake i will guide them to not make that mistake again .

3)I will make the org active and i will make some divisions in the gang so we can participate in multiple events at a time .
4) 100% Turf
6) 100 Spray

My Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy leader
14- OG vagos
13- Under deputy
12- Event Leader
11- Turfer
10- Clapper
9- Mafia
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee
1- Freeze

Thanks
Aadi gurjar
++

Shauryansh Singh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Naveen Singh
2. Your age IRL:19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Shauryanshmafia
6. Your Nickname: Shauryansh Singh
7. Your ID: 69960

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- when i joined los santos city I got attracted towards crime section and I joined I loved the work of gangs and took part in all of illegal works and enjoyed playing crime events so my first gang was vagos i have been attached with that gang so now i really want to lead it.

- I have a lot of experience in gangs so i know the best members to keep in my term. also i have decided how ill get more peoples to get in my term here are my some plans inviting family members and doing events everyday so citizens can see and they can join.

- Due to my experience I can help my gang members I can help them in tasks and guide them properly.And I think I have the experience to full guide them in events and everywhere and
Vagos On Top

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Getting 100% turf session as soon as possible
- No toxicity in the gang
- Trying to achive 0 warn and 0 Verbal in the whole term
- Attending max events as possible.
- Completing all the weekly tasks on time.
- Best team of hc to manage the gang
- Helping and teaching the new comers

Thankyou for reading my application.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

joshkulria

Jatt Life!! Thug Life!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Navjosh Singh
2. Your age IRL : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : CrimsonJatt
6. Your Nickname : Crimson Jatt
7. Your ID : 139547

Additional information
1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-->
As i Have Spent Much Time In City in both Crime & State, Gained So much Experience as i know all the Rules & Know how to Run an organization specifically "Gang" & Will ensure that in My Term Vagos Will Be the Most Wanted Gang in Whole City..

-->Secondly I in Crime Branches as well as State Branches i have attended all possible events that can be attended by both crime & state so when i will go for Events such as fz raids and store robberies i kinda gonna knew what leos can or will do so i can prepare by that mindset and will surely gonna win in max situations

-->Third My Leadership Skills, Problem Solving Skills & Decision Taking Skills Are Very Good so I think i can easily handle the load of organization....

-->
Firstly i am gonna Select Best High Commands As They Are the Pillers on which org. Stands Off, I will ensure they don't do any type of favoritism in providing ranks and their behavior towards gang members.

-->Secondly Am gonna Be Very Active At Hq when no events or things are going on as i will Talk With my Mates as Much & Good as i can so they will start developing a good vibe with me and when i want them at Any Events Then They Will Listen to me(as i have experienced all these things). We will make sure We will Attend every event and Give our Best..

-->Thirdly I Have seen most of the Leaders don't go with Members for Ghetoo Claping & Highway Robberies which results in their weak bond with members i will go with them people who don't know about thing i will teach them give them chances to do things so they feel good & don't get bored just Aiming on people...

My Ranking System
16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. Homie
13. Thug Vagos
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Assassin
09. Don
08. Smuggler
07. Druglord
06. Graffitist
05. Gangster
04. Shooter
03. Criminal
02. Rookie
01. Freeze

Regards,
Crimson Jatt

"Note : This is not copy i have made some changes in my Bunta Application"

giphy.gif

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
  2. Your age - 18
  7. Your ID - 61438
Additional information
Ans-I want to be the leader of Vagos because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make an impact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running organization. i wana make sure that my term is the most active and respected one. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, Marabunta, Families) and i have been high command in many of them.
  • I want to make sure that if i get the organization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly don't like when there is toxicity in the organizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen. i have collected a lot of experience in legal and illegal both orgs and i have a very good leading and managing skills so im very confident that i can manage Vagos very well.

• I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events like (clands, battleship, gun store/store robbery, subs,blackmarket raids,gang raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer. and i wana make sure that my term is the most respected tern ever.

Ans-Making sure to all of the people in the organization knows all of the rules and get deputy's that will keep everything in order making sure people don't break rules and have everyone well informed about the rules

16. Leader
    15. Deputy
    14. Under Deputy
    13. OG Vagos
    12. Event Leader
    11. Turfer
    10. Mafia
    9. Graffiti Leader
    8. Warlord
    7. Graffitist
    6.Clapper
    5. Shooter
    4. Gangster
    3. Leaner
    2. Newbie
    1. Freeze
    Thanks for reading.

2. Your age - 18
  7. Your ID - 61438
Additional information

16. Leader
    15. Deputy
    14. Under Deputy
    13. OG Vagos
    12. Event Leader
    11. Turfer
    10. Mafia
    9. Graffiti Leader
    8. Warlord
    7. Graffitist
    6.Clapper
    5. Shooter
    4. Gangster
    3. Leaner
    2. Newbie
    1. Freeze
    Thanks for reading.
👍

monkey D dragon

Player
Player

Information

Additional information

4) 100% Turf
6) 100 Spray

My Ranking System

16- Leader
15- Deputy leader
14- OG vagos
13- Under deputy
12- Event Leader
11- Turfer
10- Clapper
9- Mafia
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee
1- Freeze

Thanks
Aadi gurjar
+++

Last edited:

John fin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shiva
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

- I want to become the Leader of Los Santos Vagos because I have seen a drop in activity in the activity of gangs and vagos in EN2 lately. In earlier terms of EN2, both gangs and vagos members were all engaging in events and roleplaying that really brought the energy to the vagos ghetto. But now, many leaders have reduced their engagement in events. I believe I can bring back that energy back into the ghetto.

- I have seen too many leaders breaking promises and failing to engage, which has led to a lot of gangs being disbanded. Some are overly focused on their own turf and do not pick good deputies, making things worse. I am passionate about turning this around, getting vagos active again, and bringing back the competition and energy we have been missing.

- I want to lead vagos because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events like clands, etc. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep everyone motivated with various bonus system and constant events and opportunities. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the time zones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

- We will also have fun roleplaying with legal organizations, coming up with new and unique hostage situations and other exciting scenarios. I will ensure that all organization members feel like we are one big, friendly family, treating everyone with respect.

My past experiences:
- Ex 2x Vagos Deputy
- Ex 2x Marabunta Deputy
- Ex Bloods Deputy
- Ex Ballas Deputy
- Ex Lt. General
- Ex Undersheriff

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Corky Door

Curator of Vagos and Marabunta
Server Administrator
Anything Off topic , or vouching may lead to forum punishment .

inferno pluxury

Ex Families Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vibhu
2.Your age IRL: 17
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5.Your Discord: infernopluxury
6.Your Nickname: Inferno Pluxury
7.Your ID: 135193

Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.
2.1 I have been in this city for a year now, therefore I have experience with both legal and illegal organizations. Under the leadership of Kushal Patil and Ext Rush, I also served as a deputy in the Families Gang and Bloods Gang. It is now my time to take charge of Los Santos Vagos gang and rule Los Santos.

2.2 When i was new in city i joined gangs and it took me almost 4 months to go from being a complete newbie to a deputy. I think I am finally ready to lead Los Santos Vagos and dominate Los Santos.

2.3 I have experience and outstanding communication skills, our gang's goals is to dominate and bring every gangster together so we can take over this city and will become most active gang in the city.

Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
3.1 Focusing mostly on gang related activities like graffiti, hostage situations, and store/gun store robberies, FZ Raids.

3.2 I will distribute bonus on weekly basis.

3.3 I will have highly skilled high commands who can lead gang and prevent rule break by other gang members and I will try to achieve 100% turfs.
Thanks & Regards,
Inferno Pluxury

Ex Bloods Deputy
Ex Families Deputy
Ex SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF
Ex COS OF LSPD
Ex FIB OO AGENT

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

- first reason because i have experience in both crime & state sides and i have got a lot of experience in crime side as a deputy and high command and i want to gain more experience as a leader in crime side and i will try my best to let Vagos the most active gang in the ghetto with good memebers and let it the daingrous gang in EN02.

- 2nd reason I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Vagos the Best org in EN02.

- last reason i have a lot of people HC's and members that can help me to lead Vagos and they can do Daily 24/7 Store/Gun Store Robbery , Fz Raid , Clands , BattleShip etc and they can help me to achive a lot of things in Vagos and getting 100 people online in my term and i will try to complete 2 terms in Vagos.

- I will do good bonus system for every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- Max graffiti profit $11,500 daily.
- I will teach new members in the gang rules.
- I will also make ghetto active 24/7.
- complete my term without verbal/warning

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Vagos
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

My experience:
Bloods Deputy
Ballas Deputy
Families Deputy

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shivam
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - wolfgangster
6Your Nickname - Wolf Gangster
7. Your ID - 92745
Additional information

1) i want to be leader of vagos because of i want prove that i can run a active organization and i also have past experience of running 2 term of families that was most active gang of the time and i was also leader of marabunta but since it did not meet my expectation i want to take vagos and make it most active i want break the record i set as families leader and prove that i am the person and leader i once was and still capable of leading and maintain a active organization

2) i also have setup all of my plans for vagos so i can be active leader and also have gathered support of big families and many people to make it active i have some new plans for this term to make it my best term ever batter than families one i had i will break my old record and other and i will also enforce new system or some basic rules in gang that can help the gang grow i will also join in gang event and lead them my self and will make it most active i can

3) i want to also experience thrill and fun of being a gang leader again and this time i am ready for it with team and support i will do everything to make it most active gang i will bring glory and respect to my name back that is lost or has decreased i will lead vagos with strict rule and all of weekly task and other actives will be filled as well i will also try to hire pepole that attest know basic rules to prevent mass rule breaks and i will make vagos most active gang

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. only hiring after interview: i have learn from my past mistake will make sure that i only hire people with knowledge and make sure every high command take interview of each person they hire

2.focusing on RP: i will focus more on rp side of gang rather than non rp or occ like turf and i will host many event as i can

3.fair promotion and ranking: i will be very strict about to whom i give high ranks and promotion will be only given to those who are active and know rp rules to ensure well being of my gang

My experience in a well organized form:-
My Experience -

Former NG Leader /2x/ Rank 30
Former Famlies Leader /2x/Rank 15
Former MaraBunta Leader / 1x/ Rank 16
Former Fib Assistant Director and chief of staff / Rank 28 and Rank 27
Former MaraBunta deputy / Rank 14

Former Bloods deputy / Rank 14
Former Famlies deputy / Rank 14
Former Vagos Underdeputy / Rank 13
Former bloods UnderDeputy / Rank 13

Former Bunta UnderDeputy / Rank 13