Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hrs per day
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes Killa
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information\

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 First time i join the city i was in state orgs and i see crime but i never joined it but in one day before 5 monthes i joined Vagos and its my first gang and i dont know rules at that time but when i got to learn rules i got HC in gangs and now i am 3x deputy in gangs and i have exp more then anyone and i want to be leader of gang to get more exp and improve my self

2.2 in the last few terms in all gangs there is no active gang in ghetto, in my leadership i will let vagos the most active gang in ghetto and outside ghetto and will let vagos best gang in my term without rule break or warning, and we will do daily store/gun store robbery and Fz Raid

2.3 last reason i see in the last terms no one got 100% with my turf team i will get 100% and be the first gang in this term getting 100% without verbal or warning in the turf season and complete curator weekly requirment

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will improve roleplay by doning Good bonuse system
and doing daily Fz Raid
and store/ Gun store robbey
and Hostage situation

My Ranking System:
15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- TOP G
12- AK -47
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- OGs
8- Warlord
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Graffiti Leader
5- Graffiti Team
4- Shooter
3- Gangster
2- Trainee
1- Freez

Thanks For Reading My Application
Have a Great Day!

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Server Administrator
Congratulations The following players have been selected for Vagos interview at server time 12:00 on 29-07-2024

Mascot Mafia - 131555

The Applications For Vagos Leader Is Closed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom