Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin Paradox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mI3npc8EPs4?si=3-hJLa_M7s54sH_B

HABIBI_

Player
Player
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.
we kicked noice bro u left and manipulated many members and now barking fack u idout

Navjot_Singh

Ur Daddy
Player
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.
Justice for assassin paradox

Prefer Indian Admin.
Ara beta game mat khal sudhar ja lazy tera ko passa nahi daga or apna Bhai Marcy ko bhi samjha padhi Kara

Top Bottom