Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin Paradox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mI3npc8EPs4?si=3-hJLa_M7s54sH_B

HarryBadmash

Player
Player
I left with him after u called betrayer to both of us and denied giving money back.
bruh arent you the guy who was leaking solar location while being in diffrent fam? you was called betrayer before you joined another fam by himself and started leaking stuff kido have a shame

try try guys u dont even know this proof is valid or not kid are relly kids xd
stfu kiddo suck my Dick I am your father her my child sky max and habibi is mother fucker and they are scammers and those who are disliking chat of paradox there mother will come at my home and give Gand bas ajj ke liye itna hi habibi ghar aa teri gand marta hu skymax tu bhi ghar aa teri bhi chut leta hu

Last edited:

HABIBI_

Player
Player
stfu kiddo suck my Dick I am your father her my child sky max and habibi is mother fucker and they are scammers and those who are disliking chat of paradox there mother will come at my home and give Gand bas ajj ke liye itna hi habibi ghar aa teri gand marta hu skymax tu bhi ghar aa teri bhi chut leta hu
bsdk tu nam kiyu change kar raha bsdk bol nam kon ha tu mara gand thra muma duga bsdk chup bat

Top Bottom