Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin Paradox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mI3npc8EPs4?si=3-hJLa_M7s54sH_B

Badmash Uciha

Player
Player
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.
Bro you give money for the family when we needed ammunation and we were playing informal

HABIBI_

Player
Player
Dear Paradox I know you went Assassin to get co-founder rank and thought lazy will give you millions of dollar I don't give a shit but if you are in the Assassin think that whole server hates you and I have attached a pov please check it out and show your reality to everyone thank you and you are the one who was telling to ban maxtern Blacklist remember and your followers tell them to keep quite in Forum if they don't know to what to reply don't just write xd xd so that we have to laugh on you guys and maxturn and satter know if we start targeting how they will cry thank you now u can ban me have a bad day and zack is telling chor to lazy

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
first of all the ones commenting should know that they are not involved in all this. poor english as well. and an ooc proof is not consider an proof as well and pls tell your fam to stop commenting it looks fake like thst it just look you are crying and the other thing if the money is donated by your will then it was your choice if you had put it in the fam balace its donation and the ooc profes can be edited show your ic POV to confirm it as well stop crying here everybody and the guy callad baab yadav he was never in our fam so what justice and justice for what for what his donations? anyone can donate by there own will and them make a forum asking for justice? what a crap is this without proof just some here put anything as proof then ask your whole fam to comment for justice and thinkinh it will work lol it isnt a scam at all its clear.
Btw, we are from assasin family and he's our family member so theres nothing wrong in this, If you feel i am wrong DM me on discord lets see what you say there.

Badmassh Adinath

Player
Player
Need Justice for Assassin Paradox he is Trusted
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.

ShauryaNoMercy

๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ
Player
By the way, i don't want fights here, but you are scamming our member that's where it gets worse. Scamming others hard earned money won't make you rich.

Top Bottom