Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Herro Off
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Oct 16, 2024
Time
18:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/rb2wy6L

herro off

Player
Player
Hello, the support team and supervisors who are working hard to ensure the most fun in the Grand RP

I was playing the game normally until I was surprised that my account was banned and the reason for the ban was that I am a cheater and the ban is old,

although I know the rules and I never question any decision you make and on the contrary I respect you very much
But I did not use any kind of cheating and I played the game normally and without any things that violate the law. I thought it was a mistake and my account would be opened after a few moments, but that did not happen.

I just want a second chance. Please help me and give me a second chance. I swear that I did not do anything illegal. I accept that my account will be deleted or all my assets will be deleted. I just want another chance to play with my friends and enjoy my time inside Grand rp

Best regards ( adham - floky - lebron - bobby )

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom