Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected (LSPD) Corrupt bio | Aux Mandem|146181

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kings1

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD ( los santos police department)

Nationality: African/British
Place of Birth: Nottingham
Sexuality: straight
Mother : Sophia Slock
Father : N/A
Eye color: brown
Hair color: red and black
Tattoos: 1
Strengths: im a strong and independent person I know how to lead a group t i like helping people and showing them there potential I also believe everyone should be treated equally im good at shooting.
Weakness: i hate racist people and i like things getting done as quick as possible .

Life Story:
Aux grew up and was raised in the middle of Nottingham in sherwood, He grew up ruff his farther left him when he was young and his mother worked 2 jobs to support him and his brother (sagi). Auxs mom then moved there location to Los Santos and Aux attended high school. After the first year Aux dealt with his best friend being injured critically and getting put on life support. After seeing his best friend almost die he knew he wanted revenge and had to get back on the shooter and his uncles was there to support. Auxs brother didn’t want to get involved and aux swiftly dropped out of school. A couple weeks later Aux found the killer and tortured him. Aux made a vital mistake as he let the killed leave a couple days later the killer killed auxs mom. This broke Aux in half and his family was apart of one gang and the killer was apart of enougher Aux then had a choice to get revenge. Aux killed his moms killer and his best friend slowly recovered but his close friend snitched on Aux. Aux received 60 months in prison and he met a cool dude named jay. Jay was trying to join the legal life and aux decided to join him and he didn’t know who to trust anymore when he got out.

Career Story:
Aux started out in the gang life. He tried to make his family proud and he tried to get back on all his killers. He first joined the local gang marabunta, he met a lot of cool people but they wasn’t in it for the long run. When Aux got released from prison he joined GOV where his brother sagi was working. He worked his way up from cadet until he became an elite agent. He enjoyed his experience being in gov but he had bigger and more open opportunities open up for him. He made an application to join the LSPD and it got accepted. He was welcomed with open arms and wasn’t judged by his past he learned a lot more about the legal side of life. Even though he started as a cadet he worked his way up and He realised he loved as an lspd but didn’t like some of the rules so he decided to become corrupt. He also still was close to his family and decided he still needs to help them out.

Outcomes:
1) Aux loves money and can take bribes up to 100k.
2)Aux can sell weapons on black market (as long as they are not org weapons.
3) Due to Aux being so close to friends and family he can shorten / realise family and friends from prison.
4) Aux can kill and rob people off duty with his family.
5) Aux can use illegal weapons on duty to defend himself.
6) Aux can participate in family events, legal or illegal
7) Aux can sell information to criminals or gangs ( info such as raids/ammo runs for orgs) in return for money or information.
8) Aux has the Ability to loot within the NG base (parachutes)
9) Aux can go to the ghetto off duty to help his family or to kill people.
10) Aux is able to torture/interrogate/kill for information or use truth serum. [ using /try command ]
11) Aux can sell or use guns he picked up from the ground.

Last edited: Tuesday at 12:42 AM
Select for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom