Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vanilla Mareli
Administrators nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Date
Jul 1, 2022
Time
21:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vwU1_uhkH5U

Pigaz

Player
Player
What ever admin deals with this and is not corrupt should take all of this to the higher ups and get it sorted properly.

Pigaz

Player
Player
Don’t blame everything on FIB, we have given you guys warning to put your guns in and don’t interfere but you GOV kids thought why not shoot in GZ. 1st you guys shot FIB at capitol then 2nd time you guys shot FIB inside DOC.
i have video proof you guys shot people first, michael did warning shots on the ground want me to post it?

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
im gonna address 3 issues here quickly
for 1. no admins are corrupt everyone did everything by the book on admin side we punish for rules breaks and everyone did proper on our end
for 2. you would have been punished either way because for one you were heavily out numbered and didnt fear for your life which is no fear rp so you woulda gotten that had not of gotten DM in GZ
for 3. FIB did nothing wrong they had casefile and it was approved by higher admins for such it was acted out and done properly by FIB

Pigaz

Player
Player
for 1. no admins are corrupt everyone did everything by the book on admin side we punish for rules breaks and everyone did proper on our end
for 2. you would have been punished either way because for one you were heavily out numbered and didnt fear for your life which is no fear rp so you woulda gotten that had not of gotten DM in GZ
for 3. FIB did nothing wrong they had casefile and it was approved by higher admins for such it was acted out and done properly by FIB
nothing was acted out properly, there was rule breaks left and right, iw as put in prison for an hour for murder when i did not even shoot a single bullet (bodycam proves it) this was a personal vendetta and you know it, the case file from what i hear was petty.

Orokar

Player
Player
Admins or not, you guys arrested a 1st Person without the support of Supreme court Justice and according to the rules the SCJ has to approve or the SCJ has to be removed by a gathering of all the Legal org leaders. You were interfering in rp.

Six Zero

Player
Player
Admins or not, you guys arrested a 1st Person without the support of Supreme court Justice and according to the rules the SCJ has to approve or the SCJ has to be removed by a gathering of all the Legal org leaders. You were interfering in rp.
🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
i have video proof you guys shot people first, michael did warning shots on the ground want me to post it?
Ask your friend michael mcjohnson. See his pov because he was the one who shot first in GZ

D0NtCare

Player
Player
1) 2.1 Employees have the right to use all available means of defense in case of danger to senior officials.
2) Vick needed to be stripped of Immunity which needed it to go through doj which it did not.
3) if our agents got a warning for shooting in gz surly fib agents should be
4) fib killed innocent people I was not a threat and u shot at me

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
forum account warned for spam with topics
same as all others get worn for offtop
as NO ONE from admin requested any of you to post your comments in complain thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom